Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment r/ForeverAlone guy does a Tinder experiment

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★

They are waking up, this is top post right now.

Ascend him into our ranks.

Let the :blackpill: Blackpill revolution begin!

I did this on POF about 10 years ago it seriously depressed me the realisation of how differently the fake profile was treated, it is ALL about looks nothing to do with our "bad" personality or approach.

I don't want to do it again as the realty of the situation of how badly i'm treated just based on looks scares me the hell out of me

I did this as well also what woke me up, I even stated I had several criminal records yet still got many many matches because I had a Chad as my photos, yet my actual one used to only get "accidental" matches

Make a fake profile with a girl slightly below average what you look like now. You'll get more matches with her in one hour than what your very attractive white male got in a few days. You'll also realize what kind of competition you are against which will make you uninstall Tinder on the spot. As you can tell, I'm speaking from experience
That thread is a walking blackpill and people are mostly agreeing with it. Are Reddit cucks becoming woke?

With a POF Chad sock (ducth male model mark vanderloo instagram selfies unknown in UK) I got 47 women messaging me in week one and even higher in week 2, only 2 were whales, the remaining were solid 5's to 7's. 127 women added him to their likes list.

With my pictures I get 1 or 2 whales message me per month and only 5 whales added me to their "like" list. No normal weight women at all. Nada. Sometimes I've gone 3, 4 months absolutley no whales either.

Last edited:
they are waking up

Nothing new, there were hundreds of experiments like that, only one conclusion - ugly=no chance for gf

Hordes of men are still going MGTOW for that very reason. Being above avg. SMV is ugly now.

Good, more people need to be blackpilled.

That thread is a walking blackpill and people are mostly agreeing with it. Are Reddit cucks becoming woke?
Reddit cucks were originally woke/blackpilled but around 2016 it started becoming fagpilled and contrarian. The running joke ages ago was that you had to be attractive to get noticed/liked and they dropped black pills consistently enough for a normie site. tbh most of the "looks don't matter teehee" posts comes from subreddit communities designed to shit on incels and dumb liberal feminist ones.

They're finally figuring it out huh

Wow so much misogyny on /r/FA. SHUT IT DOWN NOW :soy::soy::soy:
It will get shut down if this continues tbh.
Watch out guys, we have a poor girl here.

So sad, oh no!
Look at this slut.

Chad won't commit is the ONLY problem femcels have.

Last edited:
Surprised the soy mods didn’t remove it tbh

The blackpill is starting to spread at unprecedented rates.