Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P @Thebuddhacel

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
another fallen cel. Rest in peace with your personal harem in heaven brudda

Rest In Peace brocel:f:

He escaped this gay earth...good for him tbh I wish I had the guts to do that.

What the fuck is that forum. Jesus Christ it's one thing to say you'll rope it's a whole other animal to dedicate a whole internet forum to it with actual regular users.

Damn guys, this is really fucking with my head. I never really talked to him directly, but I knew he was one of the few other occultcels on this site, and it fucks with me to know that he won't ever respond to my message because he's gone, and that we'll never get to talk to him again.

I don't feel good brocels :feelsbadman:

Hope he's decided to stick around... but if he really went through with it
Hope he's found peace now
Rest in peace @thebuddhacel
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
What the fuck is that forum. Jesus Christ it's one thing to say you'll rope it's a whole other animal to dedicate a whole internet forum to it with actual regular users.
yeah man
have you seen 'goth girl's replies? She obviously take pleasure in seeing others take their lives.. she even asked for a video.... what a fucking psycho bitch

bookmarking this thread tbh
alot of it is vaginas who are there to be edgy tbh. Announcing your death is good though imo if you're serious about it. That way people know what happened/where you went.

Last edited:
Another young and innocent male killed at the hands of foids and normalscum society. May he rest in peace

RIP @thebuddhacel. :(
See you in incelhalla fallen soldier.

RIP bro, may you not suffer anymore

Jesus Christ women even feel the need to brag on a fellowcel's suicide thread.
They will forever be vile creatures.

Jesus Christ women even feel the need to brag on a fellowcel's suicide thread.
true, man
a guy even called her out on it... what a fucking psycho bitch

I was thinking about his signature a lot these past few days "Only sufferers can understand sufferers"
I understood your suffering very well, and may you never experience it ever again.
RIP.

Last edited:
He sent me PEmaxxing help earlier today. I didn't realize I would be the last person he helps. :(

also I never got a chance to discuss the penis exercises he used to lenghten his penis this knowledge will be forever lost
He sent me PEmaxxing help earlier today. I didn't realize I would be the last person he helps. :(
any chance you could resend it to me? I wanted to ask him about it but I forgot and now I will never have a chance

Holy fuck, this is really sad.
RIP :cryfeels:

Rip

He was a good user.

Almost mixed him up with @Gladiatorcel

Holy steaming hot pile of shit, fuck those users on SS. They're all feeding him bluepills and the femoids are just projecting, no empathy or at least respect for him at all.

May he find peace in Heaven

Rest in peace, brother.

In Nothingness you can't feel pleasure. You also wouldn't feel pain. :)

Rest In Peace fellow occult friend @thebuddhacel. The most woke occult user on the forum. I will pray for you and meditate. Hopefully next life or in astral realm you can live the great life you deserved.

He was a good poster.
It sucks that the society don't care about our pain :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

God damn, really? i exchanged a few words with him yesterday i think. Rip @thebuddhacel boyo, you were a good person, but unfortunate to be born in an ugly body. :cryfeels:

Rip boyo.
That suicide forum is ironically suicide fuel.

also I never got a chance to discuss the penis exercises he used to lenghten his penis this knowledge will be forever lost

any chance you could resend it to me? I wanted to ask him about it but I forgot and now I will never have a chance
Can you pass on the knowledge once it's bestowed on you ?

Seems like he did it tbh

Rest in peace brother. :f::heart:

fuck man, welcome to incelhalla

and jfl there are holes in that forum

Fucking brutal. I know he will be in a better place now but still makes me sad.
Sorry brother, RIP :feelscry:

That's very sad.

We lost a real one today.

Wtf he is actually gone? Shit

Rest in peace boyo

Fuck man we have to take our lives just because of millimetres of bones
It's run by Serge I have heard. I have also heard that it's very rare for some user from that forum to actually commit suicide.

Holy shit he's actually gone. Expected to see a thread of "Oh nevermind guys he logged back in xd".

As of right now I believe he's one of or one of the only deaths from the forum thats confirmed (Posted about it beforehand). There was one other but he ended up not doing it.

Holy shit he's actually gone. Expected to see a thread of "Oh nevermind guys he logged back in xd".

As of right now I believe he's one of or one of the only deaths from the forum thats confirmed (Posted about it beforehand). There was one other but he ended up not doing it.
Screenshot 20200406 212226  01

I wish he comes back but then again I can't give him a reason to live.

I have thought about this and there is no way you can talk an incel out of suicide, unless giving false bluepills ofcourse.

RIP thebuddhacel
May your journey in this world end painlessly and without terror.

May he rest in peace. He is in the better world now.

Men die everday, specially incels. Nobody cares and there will be no article.
There's obituaries and shit aren't there? Or maybe not cuz hes NEET

I feel sad but i understand why he did it, this world has no place for us and at least he's not suffering anymore. Rip brother

Not to change the topic, but did colvin rope too? There are claims he legit roped last night. Not sure if its another troll like all thse other threads
In that case we lost 2 known posters