Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P @Thebuddhacel

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
I....shouldn’t have read that. :feelsbadman::feelscry: He didn’t deserve to go out like that. I’ll throw rocks into a river for him.

I wish he shared what penis enlargement exercises he did. Wanna take my 7 incher to an 8.

But anyway, rip. I honestly hope hes in a way better place than we are
4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

Hope he's decided to stick around... but if he really went through with it
Hope he's found peace now
Rest in peace @thebuddhacel
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

yeah man
have you seen 'goth girl's replies? She obviously take pleasure in seeing others take their lives.. she even asked for a video.... what a fucking psycho bitch
Women can be sick edgelords too surprise surprise.
Wtf he is actually gone? Shit

Rest in peace boyo

Fuck man we have to take our lives just because of millimetres of bones

It's run by Serge I have heard. I have also heard that it's very rare for some user from that forum to actually commit suicide.
No surprise. Still incredibly dark obviously. I could never picture myself having any fun at all on that site for example. Not even in their off topic board.

and jfl at the foids on that site

What the fuck is that forum. Jesus Christ it's one thing to say you'll rope it's a whole other animal to dedicate a whole internet forum to it with actual regular users.
Serge runs that forum too. I think suicide is kind of cucked ngl. If you rope you let Chad and Stacy win. But really, everyone has the right to do it. That is our one right no government can ever take away. Even the nazis were able to do it and apparently Saddam Hussein tried but was stopped. But unless you are in jail, you can always do it. I don't do it because I'm looking forward to that incel retirement in India with a bunch of Indian maids in some poor village I pay to wash my feet and penis some day.
Also, RIP brocel @thebuddhacel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Serge runs that forum too. I think suicide is kind of cucked ngl. If you rope you let Chad and Stacy win. But really, everyone has the right to do it. That is our one right no government can ever take away. Even the nazis were able to do it and apparently Saddam Hussein tried but was stopped. But unless you are in jail, you can always do it. I don't do it because I'm looking forward to that incel retirement in India with a bunch of Indian maids in some poor village I pay to wash my feet and penis some day.
Also, RIP brocel @thebuddhacel :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Right. I have similar thoughts on the matter.

Damn he’s actually gone

a true hero
never gonna give you up @thebuddhacel

Small penis, short and bald at 18.
Hope he's in a better place now :feelscry:

hopefully in a week or two he will return and we will laugh at this thread.I don't want another shuaiby.A bro is a bro.

R.I.P brocel, i didn't know you, but i'm sure you were a blackpilled brother from another mother. Your life was worth more than a thousand roasties.

What the fuck is that forum. Jesus Christ it's one thing to say you'll rope it's a whole other animal to dedicate a whole internet forum to it with actual regular users.
lots of foids fishing for attention
Rip, I never really knew that well we had some conversations here and there , I hope you reincarnate as chad in your next life.

Last edited:
He didn't came back :cryfeels:

I hope he rests in peace, in the case that he did kill himself. It is a shame he had to do that. I hope no other incel kills themselves.

R.I.P brocel, i didn't know you, but i'm sure you were a blackpilled brother from another mother. Your life was worth more than a thousand roasties.
He was.
And i'm trying to search anything popping up related to suicides in Brazil, i know the state he was from.

Please dont let IT see this thread.... the bastards will consider it a win for them

I want to off but cope keep me here

Something wrong, I hold my head

@thebuddhacel gone, A nigga dead

They're all feeding him bluepills and the femoids are just projecting, no empathy or at least respect for him at all.

''As a biological female I hate that my body isn't what men "desire". I don't have an hourglass shaps, big boobs or big ass. I just want to be loved by someone but what really infuriates me is hearing that "you don't need a relationship to be happy". Well good for those privileged fuckers who can live alone. Why don't people get that someone loving you is totally different from loving yourself?''

Pure solipsism.

But this comment here is actually even worse:
''Women hate self pity more than anything so with your attitude you've lost straight away.
Alot of men are just as insecure about havin NO body hair... They don't feel masculine.''

Just utter nonsense.
Stop the self-pity. You are just insecure brah...

Another day, another rope

Another brocel dead :cryfeels:

Is he still around?

It is what it is.

Rope, or cope.

thats it, i guess. hope the afterlife is kind to him