Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

R.I.P. UKcels - Law Commission calls for misogyny to be a hate crime in England and Wales

The commission is proposing changing the offences of “stirring up hatred” to focus on deliberate incitement of hatred, providing greater protection for freedom of speech where no intent to incite hatred can be proven

The problem is that deliberate incitement of hatred can be loosely defined and is subjective if "online threats and misogyny" is simply defined as an unattractive male not patronizing women that post in spaces meant for males only.

At that point it's better to go out there and commit real crimes than get charged for calling a woman a whore online.

What about physical appearance?

I thought it was a hate crime already. Must be why I'm not monitored yet.

TOR/VPN
I ddosed my countries police ministry website and several other things, never got caught lol, they have autism

The problem is that deliberate incitement of hatred can be loosely defined and is subjective if "online threats and misogyny" is simply defined as an unattractive male not patronizing women that post in spaces meant for males only.
this is just amazing kek.can't wait for when the re-introduce the ugly laws.

UK is one of the biggest nanny states in the world. Worst thing is that people here aren't even opposed to it, most people genuinely believe it should be illegal to say mean things. People have literally been jailed for tweets in this country.

UK is one of the biggest nanny states in the world. Worst thing is that people here aren't even opposed to it, most people genuinely believe it should be illegal to say mean things. People have literally been jailed for tweets in this country.

And seriously, again...

“Our proposals will ensure all protected characteristics are treated in the same way, and that women enjoy hate crime protection for the first time.”

WHAT
FUCKING
WORLD
ARE
THESE
PEOPLE
LIVING IN

Women LITERALLY GET WORSHIPED AND PRAISED FOR EXISTING. Hate crime protection?!!??! How about the fact that the VAST majority of crime victims are men?! Where's the fucking protection there?

The Eternal Cuck strikes again.
Jfmsu cuck idubbz

And seriously, again...

“Our proposals will ensure all protected characteristics are treated in the same way, and that women enjoy hate crime protection for the first time.”

WHAT
FUCKING
WORLD
ARE
THESE
PEOPLE
LIVING IN

Women LITERALLY GET WORSHIPED AND PRAISED FOR EXISTING. Hate crime protection?!!??! How about the fact that the VAST majority of crime victims are men?! Where's the fucking protection there?

I am getting the fuck out of this desolate wasteland of a country as soon as I can. I might go back to living in my EE shithole I have not seen since birth. Anything is better than UK and I am not joking probably the worst country in Europe to be an incel in. It's fucking over. Where do I turn in my passport?

At least you can still question the "holocaust!" Lol.

Lmao This Gay Earth

Kind of lifefuel to be honest, the only ones that are am going to get fucked are Chad victims of foid revenges and blue pill normies (specially beta bucks)

Wow this is the gayest thing I have seen. Thank god I am not from the uk. Tbh this is probably going to inspire UKcels to go out and commit real crimes as they are going to get arrested anyways

@IncelCream
@Unhappy-Man

TOR/VPN
I ddosed my countries police ministry website and several other things, never got caught lol, they have autism
based

Hit the drugs, HARD. This place man, jfl at these ppl.

It's over for me.

They will ramp it up and charge men for "historical internet mysogyny." We will all be criminals for calling women landwhales years ago. Kek.

fuck the UK I need to leave. the only good thing about is that its not a war zone.

unfortunately autistic and ugly men are not entitled to being protected from hate crimes

sex or gender” as a protected characteristic should cover women and men or women only.

:feelsseriously:

TOR/VPN
Good shit.

As for this story, it just shows how emasculated and outright destroyed Western filth soyciety is today.

Over for @mental_out and @FastBananaCEO snd @FACEandLMS

@UKhapacel over 4 u ngl

They will ramp it up and charge men for "historical internet mysogyny." We will all be criminals for calling women landwhales years ago. Kek.
"the great incels.co trial"

i can just imagine the wikipedia page

- it would consult on whether “sex or gender” as a protected characteristic should cover women and men or women only.

JFL

I’d be locked up for fucking years probably
Go ER on the police with a pool noodle tbh ngl, half of the police force are foids anyways they will die if you push the too hard :y'all:

Imagine being fined or imprisoned for stating facts like women, even ugly ones acquire sex and relationships easier than average and especially below average men.

Coming soon to hell hole UK without a doubt!

Go ER on the police with a pool noodle tbh ngl, half of the police force are foids anyways they will die if you push the too hard :y'all:
The police here are a joke, i'm nervous if any catastrophic event causes regional breakdowns in infrastructure. Our 'protectors' will be whacking the criminals with their toy batons and just get beheaded or some shit

Chad can be as misogynistic as he wants be he still wont be charged for a hate crime, they will exclusively use this law against incels.

Predicted the future

This is the worst thing to happen to Great Britain since the fall of our empire

Of course misandry will still be considered "free speech" but misogyny won't :feelsclown:. this needs to be pinned

Exactly. Liberalism is a vague and slippery slope. Of course, there will be no equivalent protections for men, so much for "equality"