Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/incelswithoutballs

incels without hate still cant get a date

most normies consider them hateful jfl, wait until they see this place that absolutely zero tolerance for their bs jfl
its so fucking stupid dude
they do all this shit to make themselves look good to normies and the normies want them banned anyways
are they ever gonna realize that nobody fucking cares about being nice and they hate them for being ugly?

I have to admit their memes and some threads are based. But my god what kind of moronity that is to let a foid moderate a sub about men's loneliness? Are these fags into cuckold humiliation fetish? Jfl at any blackpilled incels posting there.

I have to admit their memes and some threads are based. But my god what kind of moronity that is to let a foid moderate a sub about men's loneliness? Are these fags into cuckold humiliation fetish? Jfl at any blackpilled incels posting there.
Maybe because of foid mod this sub is still not banned, cuckdit admins can't hurt the kwen!

They're moderated by a female, what do you expect? I tried posting there a few months ago, a slightly mocking meme of normies, but not even hateful in the slightest and it didn't get approved.
Of course the based ones leave. might as well be foreveralone soon enough

cuckswithouthate. just don't hate people who hate you theory :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Most of the threads and users are based, it's essentially incels not allowed to hate. Most do hate foids. There are just a few cucks around.

they do all this shit to make themselves look good to normies and the normies want them banned anyways
are they ever gonna realize that nobody fucking cares about being nice and they hate them for being ugly?
They don't hate them for being ugly. They hate them for daring to criticize the sexual marketplace. Normally, people merely resent, avoid and ignore ugly men.

A big part of the self concept of most sex havers is the conceit that they "earned" their partner or the sex they get. That it was their charm or some personality trait attracted their partner or one night stands.

Of course, my fellow gainfully employed gymcels can't help but laugh at this attitude.

Hatred is Human. Without Hatred, Man would not have existed as long as it has. Without strong emotions we would have died off long ago. That is why society is still cohesive.. through the abuse of the strong emotions of Man.
They don't hate them for being ugly. They hate them for daring to criticize the sexual marketplace. Normally, people merely resent, avoid and ignore ugly men.
A King would no doubt find a problem with peasants calling into question his Dynasty and the relevance of the Monarchy he enjoys. It is literally the same thing.. while everyone enjoys the fruits of life we are the ones that have to beg on the streets.
A big part of the self concept of most sex havers is the conceit that they "earned" their partner or the sex they get. That it was their charm or some personality trait attracted their partner or one night stands.
They always say this because they are convincing themselves of how "special" they are.. and how their lives are all butterflies and rainbows. Then they can use it to batter you and your attempts with their "No, no, no! Wrong, wrong, wrong!" so they can set you up to fail again.
They're moderated by a female, what do you expect? I tried posting there a few months ago, a slightly mocking meme of normies, but not even hateful in the slightest and it didn't get approved.
Of course the based ones leave. might as well be foreveralone soon enough
It's Reddit.. what do people expect? That the most highly censored and moderated shithole echo chamber in history to have free speech?

Last edited:
Jfl at people who still think that retarded sub is part of the incelosphere

Normies will hate incels no matter what so you might as well be based