Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/IncelsWithoutHate is full of cucks

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
How dare these people associate themselves with us.

There are a bunch of cucks on reddit. However, OP points something out very important.

Hypocrisy.

If a Muslim man bombs a stadium, immediately the left liberal reaction is "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!"
If a white police officer shoots down an unarmed black man, immediately the right conservative reaction is "NOT ALL COPS!"

But when it comes to incels, and honestly, simply men, you react and say "not all men" you are IMMEDIATELY countered and told you're a hating incel rapist that wants all foids to die. It's like whenever we even inhale after a man is "allegedly" accused of brushing his hand on an ass cheek some 36 years ago, that man is immediately cancelled and nothing is in doubt whether he actually did it or not, or whether the accuser is lying or not.

And yet they are surprised, wonder and mock us for being in these communities like incels.co.

FOIDS ARE THE ONES WHO PUSHED US HERE. THE LIBERAL LEFT MEDIA PUSHED US HERE. THEY ARE THE ONES. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PUSHED US INTO THIS CORNER WITH NOWHERE TO HIDE.

AND YET THEY ARE SURPRISED WHEN WE ARE BACKED INTO A CORNER AND WE REACT AND FIGHT BACK?!

I don't know when the day will come, but a day will come when we make a last stand against this oppression. i have said numerous times that this community is my last hope, my Alamo, where I make my last stand. If I lose, I rope. No if, ands, or buts.

There are a bunch of cucks on reddit. However, OP points something out very important.

Hypocrisy.

If a Muslim man bombs a stadium, immediately the left liberal reaction is "NOT ALL MUSLIMS!"
If a white police officer shoots down an unarmed black man, immediately the right conservative reaction is "NOT ALL COPS!"

But when it comes to incels, and honestly, simply men, you react and say "not all men" you are IMMEDIATELY countered and told you're a hating incel rapist that wants all foids to die. It's like whenever we even inhale after a man is "allegedly" accused of brushing his hand on an ass cheek some 36 years ago, that man is immediately cancelled and nothing is in doubt whether he actually did it or not, or whether the accuser is lying or not.

And yet they are surprised, wonder and mock us for being in these communities like incels.co.

FOIDS ARE THE ONES WHO PUSHED US HERE. THE LIBERAL LEFT MEDIA PUSHED US HERE. THEY ARE THE ONES. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO PUSHED US INTO THIS CORNER WITH NOWHERE TO HIDE.

AND YET THEY ARE SURPRISED WHEN WE ARE BACKED INTO A CORNER AND WE REACT AND FIGHT BACK?!

I don't know when the day will come, but a day will come when we make a last stand against this oppression. i have said numerous times that this community is my last hope, my Alamo, where I make my last stand. If I lose, I rope. No if, ands, or buts.
Or when a women is caught lying about rape, "NAWALT!"

One day we will say "THIS IS OVER" for my part I do my best to empower myself and attack foids in a subtle way whenever I can. You must start with something.

IncelsWithoutBalls

One day we will say "THIS IS OVER" for my part I do my best to empower myself and attack foids in a subtle way whenever I can. You must start with something.

And they wonder why ER did what he did. They wonder why AM did what he did.

Some bitch saying "how can any human do something so terrible? where did this come from?"

OPEN YOUR EYES YOU FUCKING FOID. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING ALL ALONG BECAUSE FOIDS LIKE YOU UPHOLD US TO AN IMPOSSIBLE, UNREALISTIC STANDARD.

It's actually not too bad, imo. I'm not active there, however i started lurking in that sub a few months ago. And found it to be much less cucked, than i would've expected.

It's actually not too bad, imo. I'm not active there, however i started lurking in that sub a few months ago. And found it to be much less cucked, than i would've expected.
I think BBW_Gaming shadow banned me.

If you're ugly you will be hated

Hypocrisy.

Based greycel on roids

because most people in incel communities don't care about the reputation of the group as a whole, there is no reason to care, our problems are personal not societal. There is no misunderstanding between us and normies, they are fully aware of the suffering some men will inevitably have to go through at their benefit. thinking self deprecating on reddit or educating normies about our plight is going to achieve anything is extremely low iq.

Reddit is such a massive waste of time now. If you want bluepills, head to reddit. That is all you have to say. Reddit was scrubbed of nearly all non-normies and soyboys. Its a sad place today. You can post blackpills in the remaining subs, sure. But you will be downvoted into oblivion and your post will become invisible (or deleted and you will be booted out of the sub) etc. Like 10 people run all of reddit today. Total bs website not even suitable for a clown like me

It's because shitty board_gaming (a hole) censors 95% of the poet for """"""""hate"""""""" (you know how hate is anything a foid doesn't like).

incels without hate still can't get a date

Incels without hate is fish without water

The funny part is that IT still hates them any way

We're literally expected to shut up & suffer in silence. They've said that themselves.

Ps. They would never demand that of any other. Least of all themselves.

because most people in incel communities don't care about the reputation of the group as a whole, there is no reason to care, our problems are personal not societal. There is no misunderstanding between us and normies, they are fully aware of the suffering some men will inevitably have to go through at their benefit. thinking self deprecating on reddit or educating normies about our plight is going to achieve anything is extremely low iq.

Our individual problems are personal, yes. I am a Ricecel so I have problems that white incels won't ever need to go through (and thank God for that. I wouldn't wish my problems on anyone in this community or my worst enemies, except Chads that bullied me and my loser fat fuck stepfather). However, I disagree that our problems aren't societal. We prop up foids because of shit they went through in the past. Who was left out in this entire time? Us, who never had a voice in anything ever. If we are truly a society that "cares" about poor people and those who aren't privileged, then we should be in that equation, right? We aren't privileged enough in looks to not only get foid pussy but get job promotions as well.

This is very much a societal problem.

and thank God for that. I wouldn't wish my problems on anyone in this community or my worst enemies, except Chads that bullied me and my loser fat fuck stepfather.
I want everyone to experience my pain.

Hypocrisy.

Cuckcels need to come here and get blackpilled