Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTear user tries to debate me, fails and resorts to making fun of incels

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
This is proof they are in cable of actual debates, they just spew the same bullshit of "incels like rape incest pedophilia", I asked him to provide evidence of us doing that on /r/incels which apparently got us banned and he just ignored my points and started ignoring me, just lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/7k1aox/dating_advice_from_liberal_misogynists_is/drbgekh/

Once these morons can't back up their statements, they start making fun of our inceldom, sad.

Damn, he didn't know how to debate for shit. He fucking ignored almost all your points.

Why even bother?

"Elliot Rodgers" kek Normies never get it right.

Fucking         L   L.

The irony they don't get is that IncelTears are OUR FANS, not the other way around.

sepelion said:
The irony they don't get is that IncelTears are OUR FANS, not the other way around.

They care more about incels then we do

It’ll be easier trying to reason with a brick wall than an brain dead inceltears poster

mental_out said:
Oh it's feotuscorruptus, he's a weird rich kid tradcuck who pretty much just uses it as an excuse to attack people he views as below him without coming off as the bad guy,

According to him if you aren't a starving african child you have to be happy. He's one of those people you can tell has never actually dealt with a single difficulty in his entire life and projects his own cushy life style onto others.

Sounds like a massive cunt

sepelion said:

If you obsess over something so much, you become a fan of it. This is what these stalkers, harassers and bullies don’t get.

iiiTeMpeR said:
They care more about incels then we do

If they cared about incels they'd be having sex with them

Why ate you debating them when you could be spoiling Star Wars: The Last Jedi instead?

Sorry but he destroyed you in 2 replies

I hate those incelcucks, but don't argue with them if you know they can win argument

NekoStance said:

I hate those incelcucks, but don't argue with them if you know they can win argument

I don't see how he destroyed, kek

NekoStance said:

tenor.gif