Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/IncelTears are mad

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
They thought that we would die off completely and were celebrating our supposed "death", few have pm'd me saying this too will die off, fucking LOL.

It's quite evident they are salty we are still up and able to vent, never forget /r/IncelTears are SJW's and they are against all opposing opinions (they despise free speech), they are free to leave us alone as we leave them alone, but they feed of bullying, sheds more light on their personalities then it ever could on a depressed ugly man who justs wants love and affection.

Never forget, a sub dedicated to the pain of others is not above incels on the moral pedal-still, if anything they're below us. Preying on the pain of others to feed your insecurities makes you a terrible person, it's text bullying, imagine if the roles were switched.

Reddit lefties believe that they can make people with ideas disappear from the world by banning them from their godforsaken website, fucking lmao. There was even some "research paper" being shilled on /r/all some time ago that said that BIGOTS who get banned from plebbit don't actually come back so they concluded they can win the fight against fascist nazi bigoted misogynist MRAs that way.

These clowns can't even imagine people going to some other website or IRC.

They think we somehow will disappear.

What existed first, the ugly virgin male or places like r/incels? Not that hard question is it, yet they don't understand...

As long as ugly males that dont accept to be treated as subhuman trash by this modern society exists, incels will still exist, no matter how much they try to ban us we will simply reagroupate like we did here.

They just cant get over us, being gone means they have to go back facing their problems. They dont have anyone else lesser than them to laugh at

They're subhumans obsessed with other subhumans, pathetic really

I bet they’re even more angry and frustrated because they can’t get us banned here.

Hear me out on this...

THEY ALL BELIEVE THEY'RE IN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE BASED ON THEIR BELIEFS! LOL!

Their anger is pure life fuel for me.

justforlulzandkeks said:
They're subhumans obsessed with other subhumans, pathetic really

Yes but better to be a subhuman on the outside then being a subhuman on the inside.

Zyzz said:
Yes but better to be a subhuman on the outside then being a subhuman on the inside.

Indeed, but according to them, they think we have dirty insides (without even knowing us!), why do they think this? Because we're ugly, Halo Effect at work here.

Their obsession is comical. They're going after MGTOW and TheRedPill now.