Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel r/IncelTears member and convicted pedophile, Dr. Pizza, sentenced to 12 years in federal prison

Muh watchdog

god tier lifefuel, hope braziliansigma is next

oh no no no no itbros

IncelTears always projecting. They don’t know that difference between hebephilia and pedophilia. They always end up being the real pedos. LifeFuel indeed.

Now when will the rest of the pedophiles in r/inceltear be locked up? :feelskek:
IncelTears always projecting. They don’t know that difference between hebephilia and pedophilia. They always end up being the real pedos. LifeFuel indeed.
Precisely. Jfl.

Whats with pedophiles and pizza

It also seems like he had a federal defender. Not sure what to make of that.
The government gives you a lawyer if you cannot afford one. That is what federal public defenders do.

The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution states,
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

The government gives you a lawyer if you cannot afford one. That is what federal public defenders do.

The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution states,
I meant to say I couldn't tell if the federal defender was a positive or negative for his case. I know DAs are overworked but I couldn't tell if a federal defender would be more skilled and less busy. Guess it didn't matter in this case.

I meant to say I couldn't tell if the federal defender was a positive or negative for his case. I know DAs are overworked but I couldn't tell if a federal defender would be more skilled and less busy. Guess it didn't matter in this case.
Oh.

Well, at the federal level they're not too bad. The feds (prosecutors or defenders) get a lot more funding than their state-level counterparts for sure.

The Southern District of New York is probably one of the most, if not the most, important federal judicial districts in the country, because it includes Manhattan and consequently involves a lot of high-profile cases. Very competitive area, lots of good legal minds.

The Southern District of New York is probably one of the most, if not the most, important federal judicial districts in the country, though, because it includes Manhattan and consequently involves a lot of high-profile cases. Very competitive area.
Ahh they must be good then. I know that Preet Bahara guy won a bunch of acclaim and such for working in the same district. Maybe the case against Dr. Pizza was just too strong :feelskek:

Maybe IT could send a letter to him telling how they support dr.pizza and how they are still watchdoging inkels on the internet so he doesn't have to worry.

Last edited:
Too short

Should be executed with a firing squad.

Based, basically no parole for Federal charges, he'll be lucky to get out in 11 years JFL.
Since the 2017 First Step Act, federal prisoners get 54 days off their sentence for every 365 days of good behaviour, so he has a chance of getting out after serving 85% of his sentence, so 10.5 years actually. Including time served, he might get out by November/December 2029.

Since the 2017 First Step Act, federal prisoners get 54 days off their sentence for every 365 days of good behaviour, so he has a chance of getting out after serving 85% of his sentence, so 10.5 years actually. Including time served, he might get out by November/December 2029.
jfl hope he dies in prison.

Too short

Should be executed with a firing squad.
12 years in federal prison with his charges and physiognomy is probably worse than death tbh. His life will be hell.

This guy was ragging on incels?

12 years in federal prison with his charges and physiognomy is probably worse than death tbh. His life will be hell.
He deserves worse.

Maybe IT could send a letter to him telling how they support dr.pizza and how they are still watchdoging inkels on the internet so he doesn't have to worry.
Come on you know those types. He's not a woman and he got in trouble with the law and got bad media coverage so they'll act like he was a blackpilled incel misogynist all along.

@mental_out @Master @GoffSystemQB shameless plug but can we get this pinned

sex with 17 years old and 364 days = pedophile according to normies

Come on you know those types. He's not a woman and he got in trouble with the law and got bad media coverage so they'll act like he was a blackpilled incel misogynist all along.
if he had Richard Ramirez looks then IT foids would be sending him love letters

if he had Richard Ramirez looks then IT foids would be sending him love letters
Maybe privately. If they were stupid enough to complement or lust after someone like that on their sub that would blackpill a lot of the guys there.

Maybe privately. If they were stupid enough to complement or lust after someone like that on their sub that would blackpill a lot of the guys there.
I imagine the guys on IT are so cucked that they would somehow justify it in their minds and convince themselves that dr. pizza has a better personality than them

I imagine the guys on IT are so cucked that they would somehow justify it in their minds and convince themselves that dr. pizza has a better personality than them
They would probably find a way to mock incels just like all the mental gymnastics they do but I'd think some of them would have a bit more self respect than that.

It's one thing if others are getting mocked.
It's another if they realize they are making a mockery out of themselves.

They would probably find a way to mock incels just like all the mental gymnastics they do but I'd think some of them would have a bit more self respect than that.

It's one thing if others are getting mocked.
It's another if they realize they are making a mockery out of themselves.
Think they're just in denial at this point

Remember that IncelTears has members like that and they are somehow "better" than us

IT won't touch this with a ten foot pole :feelshaha:

:dab::feelshaha::feelskek::lul::feelsautistic:

Lifefuel indeed, at least for a little while.

Hahaha utterly over for that fat retard

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back