Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/justbeasian is the biggest cope subreddit in history

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

I have never seen such full blown delusion in my life. These people make bluepillers seem blackpilled.
These chiggas are acting like Asian men are the most preferred group of men, and that all white women crave an Asian man.
Look at this delusion:

who fucking cares, they still mog me as an extremely ugly ethnic

just be rice

I wish JBA were real or else I wouldn’t be an incel.

I feel like this is some kind of meme or joke

really only thing they have going for them is KPOP(jfl) since it has blown up recently, i can't think of anything else

I just wonder how did you found this sub.

Why isn't there r/justbecurry?

eurasian has russian aryan gf and noodle wife tbh

Fak lol ricecels are the most delusional copers

I've went on this sub ages ago and it was the biggest kek- fuel
I had never seen giga- cope until then

This hurts my brain

I assume it's the same people as the asian masculinity subplebbit

Mommy feeds her little Elliot.

I think some women are into asian men because of asia related computer games. This sometimes leads to a fetish

coping to strong

Never been there

Just be asian is more legit than BBC theory at least.

The name by itself is a cope

I guess this is the last incel subreddit left? I am pretty sure these are all incels just joking and shit.

I have never seen such full blown delusion in my life. These people make bluepillers seem blackpilled.
These chiggas are acting like Asian men are the most preferred group of men, and that all white women crave an Asian man.
Look at this delusion:

r/justbeblack is an even bigger cope.

Only 724 deluded braindead rices follow that shit subreddit, any person with half a brain know that asian men are fucked

really only thing they have going for them is KPOP(jfl) since it has blown up recently, i can't think of anything else
That's way more than what sandniggers or curries have going for them.

Only 724 deluded braindead rices follow that shit subreddit, any person with half a brain know that asian men are fucked
I'm pretty sure they all know. This isnt even a cope, its a parody

That's way more than what sandniggers or curries have going for them.
tbh, stereotypes for curries are street shitters and for sands is terrorism, and both overall lack SMV

And notice how r/justbewhite is the only "justbe" subreddits that got banned. That should tell you all you need to know.

Most of the Asian guys there are Changs, no ricecels.

In the JBW subbreddit, normie white were getting high tier Asian stacies.
Why isn't there r/justbecurry?

Bro, you know why. Curries are at the bottom of the male preference tree. That's why a lot of them are sex deprived.

:lul::lul: jfl at this coping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back