Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/Muslim Marriage is a treasure trove of Blackpills

should have beaten her, what a cuck, even muslims don't have balls anymore

This is why bitches need to be chained in the house

Most muslim men dont contrary to what western media will portray.
well they should, look at what the cuck made, he leaves the house like if he was in the wrong, bitch doesn't respect him

well they should, look at what the cuck made, he leaves the house like if he was in the wrong, bitch doesn't respect him
Yep, but this is the result of muslims living in the west. The bitch got to have her fun tingles with Chad Yusuf only to go marry this beta who does everything for his wife only for her to complain the "spark" (read: pussy juice) isn't there

JFL this whole thing reminds me of something my mom once said to my brother

Extra over for us muslimscels tbh

Extra over for us muslimscels tbh
Yep. I have a 5'10 female cousin who married a 5'5 framcel. She legit cried when she found out how short he was, but she went through with the marriage anyways and they have 2 kids now.

His Damn Fault For Getting Married

I did some research on this Yusuf (we live in an area with a small muslim population so he wasn’t hard to find), and he’s been in trouble with the law multiple times and he struggles to hold down a job. In spite of all this, my wife feels he has something I can never provide her – honestly it’s really shattered my confidence and it’s something I feel I cannot discuss with anyone as it pertains to my masculinity. I finally understand why she wanted to wait before marriage, I was the bench player, the second choice. She made me go through the halal route and questioned me on my future prospects and made me jump through hoops, meanwhile Yusuf was taking her on escapades.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@ReturnOfSaddam

aaaaaaaaaaaaand the cucks locked it

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

@ReturnOfSaddam

View attachment 399398
Muslim marriage is pretty cucked. If you refer back to actual Islamic teaching from the Quran and Hadith, like mentioning how a women needs to fuck her husband whenever he wants, you can easily get banned.

I remember reading a post on some islamic Q&A site. Some guy was complaining about how detached his wife was during intercourse. This is to be expected when you get into an arrianged marriage.

:soy:Yusuf just had a much better personality guys, its not like he was a chaddam or anything:soy:

I remember reading a post on some islamic Q&A site. Some guy was complaining about how detached his wife was during intercourse. This is to be expected when you get into an arrianged marriage.
Chaddam probably plowed her ass already
:soy:Yusuf just had a much better personality guys, its not like he was a chaddam or anything:soy:
He was actually unemployed and a criminal

@ReturnOfSaddam

View attachment 399398
JFL blackpilled as fuck, good find OP.

It's crazy how foids will always go for Chads even in religions as strict as Islam. You just know Yusuf fucked her within days of meeting her. Religion goes out the window once they meet Chad(dam). I fucking died when I read that Yusuf had been in trouble with the law multiple times :lul:

I have to admit the slut played this beautifully, going down the whole pure Islamic girl route. She even went as far as insisting they only meet up with her brother/father present.

Have to give props to the people commenting though, most of them are actually calling the whore out on her bs. You'd never see that on other cucked subreddits. Also JFL the mod that locked the thread is called "abusiveyusuf", it's the guy in the story's name :feelskek:

Lol did he leave his own house after they broke up? It wasn't clear from the text, could be anything at this point.

You think this Chaddamn will cuck the ethnicel?

It's over ..if u need am arranged marriage....why marry someone who isn't attracted to u

Yep. I have a 5'10 female cousin who married a 5'5 framcel. She legit cried when she found out how short he was, but she went through with the marriage anyways and they have 2 kids now.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk......she's 5'10 tooo...taller than me
Same, laughed my ass off. Women operate on a pre-determined programming
You can't make this up

Very good post, destroying your last delusions about marriage.

it's funny to hear them say "spark" in a desperate attempt to romanticize the feeling they get when their pussy gets wet and ready to spread chads genes

And Islam being the final solution for Incels
Lol it WAS, but now it isn't. They literally used to put women in a hole and throw stones at her until she died if she committed adultery. Many countries don't do this anymore.
The muslim women are only muslim by name in the West.
it's funny to hear them say "spark" in a desperate attempt to romanticize the feeling they get when their pussy gets wet and ready to spread chads genes
No spark is code for your an ugly motherfucker who I married just so you can pay my way through life and all I have to do is give you starfish sex once a month.

Last edited:
In Islamic countries, the whore's opinions and desires would not matter one bit.

If you are not first, IT'S OVER.

Holy fuck that's brutal, are they still together?
Also couldn't she just refuse?
What about their kids did they turn out alright?

Holy fuck that's brutal, are they still together?
Also couldn't she just refuse?
What about their kids did they turn out alright?
Still together

She just wanted to get married

Yes. In fact, one of her sons is blonde jfl

"I was shocked someone that beautiful even wanted to talk to me"

The signs are always there

the foid is stay home mom and the dude not only work his ass off but also do house work too, she done nothing but lying on the bed and take it. and she cant even be faithful with that, this is brutal