Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/NiggerTears show just how disgusting /r/inceltears is

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/NiggerTears/comments/7cpgsi/nigger_tears_are_delicious/

Just look at this. Inceltears posted the original and got hundreds of upvotes, but this is what it looks like if you replace 'incel' with a different minority. Not so funny huh?

Or maybe this one:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NiggerTears/comments/7cp99y/nigger_rages_about_how_it_is_his_birth_right_to/

Their number 2 post right now. When it's the incel who wants respect, it's something to mock: but would they dare mock it if it were a black man posting it?

Just kek at these cucks: they've been exposed.

IceCutter said:
Niggers, just like incels, generally are dispised

don't drink the PC kool aid, understand your normy enemies

I understand them, but unfortunately not everyone does

IceCutter said:
Niggers, just like incels, generally are dispised

don't drink the PC kool aid, understand your normy enemies

At least I've met some nice people from each race. I've never met a woman who isn't a piece of shit. Femails are the only thing to be generalized. Races shouldn't be hated though.

No need to bother with cucktears. We don't bother others. However, cucktears are obsessed with us. We got to their heads dude. They know deep down, that we speak truth. But they are too cucked to venture away from the blue pilled lives they were assigned to.

DankIncel said:
No need to bother with cucktears. We don't bother others. However, cucktears are obsessed with us. We got to their heads dude. They know deep down, that we speak truth. But they are too cucked to venture away from the blue pilled lives they were assigned to.

True. Especially watching how their mods are banning any mention of niggertears, they know that they're doomed

LMAO im dead. Great stuff man.

subhumane said:
We need more of this

I'll try to post everyday, but other incels are welcome to contribute. A few have already and they're some good posts!

RippedRichandIncel said:
I understand them, but unfortunately not everyone does

As a black guy, I'm actually impressed by this. Good stuff

Some of the posts are hilarious, we need to support this more

i missed you rippedrichandincel

NiggerTears has me dead. It's damn accurate on what it's trying to tell IncelTears users, though.

I fucking love your sub you created. It really shows just how evil the fat disgusting neckbeard SJW cucks at CuckTears are.

BasedTruecel said:
I fucking love your sub you created. It really shows just how evil the fat disgusting neckbeard SJW cucks at CuckTears are.

Thank you! That means a lot