Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/PCMR trying to claim Henry Cavil again

Henry Cavil seems to be LARPing hard with his whole gamer thing, probably for media attention and to look relatable to soys.

Henry Cavil seems to be LARPing hard with his whole gamer thing, probably for media attention and to look relatable to soys.
Yeah I suspected it too, cos he defo tries too hard.

You just know whenever he's in London, la, NYC he's banging 9s and 10s every night

i hate how these people have zero awareness about why they so desperately want to claim him, it's the same with the warhammer community. Ask any of these people about blackpill related topics and I am positive they'll downplay the importance of looks.

this is actually funny lol
i hate how these people have zero awareness about why they so desperately want to claim him, it's the same with the warhammer community. Ask any of these people about blackpill related topics and I am positive they'll downplay the importance of looks.
Just a bunch of infantile soys with inferiority complex who want to prove "adults" that their cope is legit hobby and shouldn't be frowned upon/laughed at. To give their only outlet some validity they make a high status chad their poster boy. Of course they couldn't just take some random obese otaku fedora neckbeard as an example.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit, just cope with your vidya; fuck man. Always trying to be relevant.

this is actually funny lol

Just a bunch of infantile soys with inferiority complex who want to prove "adults" that their cope is legit hobby and shouldn't be frowned upon/laughed at. To give their only outlet some validity they make a high status chad their poster boy. Of course they couldn't just take some random obese otaku fedora neckbeard as an example.
Yep, they just want a chad to be their mascot to legitimise their juvenile copes.

C-CHAD PLAY BIDEO GAME??????

Meanwhile this nigga grinds incel games like league of legends and heartstone, Cavil has a foid bouncing on his dick while he plays The Witcher.