Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over r/rapekink makes me thing all girls want to be raped by chad subconsciously.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Hi IT. Anyway, seriously, that sub is complete suifuel. So many stories are about their “origin of getting the kink” where they tell their stories of being raped for the first time. And so many of the times it’s a good looking guy that raped them at some college party.
it seems like most toilets really just haven’t learnt they want to be forcibly taken by chad.

Lots of them literally had never had fantasies about rape, but they fucking cum the first time chad rapes them, and they end up developing an entire fucking fantasy kink over it. :feelsree: :feelsree: CHAD CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!!!

They literally have a subcategory about “rape baiting” WHERE THEY GO OUT AND RAPE BAIT GUYS TO RAPE THEM. Guarantee you it’s hot guys only.

I thought it was about monkeys man

I thought it was about monkeys man
i read a thing recently where some foid said that 80% of women have fantasies or dreams of being "taken" by an animal
usually through the animal raping them, or through consensual sex.
Such degenerate whores

i read a thing recently where some foid said that 80% of women have fantasies or dreams of being "taken" by an animal
usually through the animal raping them, or through consensual sex.
Such degenerate whores
its no longer dogpill, its the entire animal-kingdompill

I think so, I don't think women mind "rape" by chad. It's more like unsolicited sex. Its like if a women of your specific taste took you to the bedroom and wringed you dry of cum. If she had no STD or chance of pregnancy I would welcome it, taking a good load off. If I was not a virgin of course, being a virgin too long complicates things.

If I knew a woman with a “rape fetish“ irl I would not hesitate to rape her

its no longer dogpill, its the entire animal-kingdompill
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I think so, I don't think women mind "rape" by chad. It's more like unsolicited sex. Its like if a women of your specific taste took you to the bedroom and wringed you dry of cum. If she had no STD or chance of pregnancy I would welcome it, taking a good load off. If I was not a virgin of course, being a virgin too long complicates things.
High IQ and agreed

Tbh its mostly guys LARPing just like that incest stories subreddit

>107k members
>consensual non-consent roleplay

View attachment 260754

The last dismaying dregs of the collapse of feminism

Last edited:

@DepressionTookMyIQ
@UninspiredGuy1

Getting things confirmed to you is like learning them anew

Last edited:
There's no consent for our faces

There's especially not any consentual non consent sex for our faces.

all girls want to be raped by chad subconsciously.
it seems like most toilets really just haven’t learnt they want to be forcibly taken by chad.
all>most would be more realistic, no need to go all-or-nothing, we should acknowledge potential exceptions to be fair and balanced.

chad only nigga not for us

Women are sexually masochistic. What happens when a woman gets raped, is therefore that she gets sexually attracted to the rapist when he brutally humiliates and abuses her and usually also orgasms as a result, but against her will. This is what makes rape fun though.