Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/short coping about Ben Shapiro getting roasted about his height

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Foidlet

"It's not his height that's the problem, it's him lying about it!" :soy:

1. There's also an insult towards small dicks in the original tweet, even though there's no proof anyone is lying about dick size in this situation. That shows people hate the trait itself, not the lying.
  2. Celebheights (which is usually pretty accurate) says Shapiro is 5'6, not 5'4. So the literal soyboy who made the tweet is a liar himself, but of course it's okay when he does it (notice how he makes Shapiro seem even shorter in order to spur on more hatred).
  3. If I "fat shamed" or slut shamed" foids because there are women who lie about that stuff, these roasties and cucks would chimp out on me anyway.

Ben Shapiro himself is a clueless jew when it comes to inceldom, so I don't really care about him particularly. I just can't help but laugh at /r/short. They're always trying to damage control the mass hatred towards short guys. Jfl at the manlets there orbitting and upvoting that foidlet, a foidlet who is making excuses for the discrimination towards short men. The literal cuckold subreddit is less cucked than this.

Last edited:
humanity is so fucked jfl, no longer do people have the ability to call out shit for what it is. I hope everyone on that soy sub ropes, get me out of this jewish matrix already fuarkkk

Fuck kikes
I don’t care about him

Ben Shapiro is my height. Damn that sucks. He is quite confident tho unlike me, I'm just an introvert potato lol

It's over for manlets. Everyone hates us.

Ben Shapiro is my height. Damn that sucks. He is quite confident tho unlike me, I'm just an introvert potato lol

There are plenty of males who like short women so you don't have to worry femoid

when did this guy steal my old icon?