/r/short locking threads for "bashing women" is the most ironic, pathetic thing I've seen

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 16h 57m
Just fucking LOL. This thread (and loads like it) got locked by cuck mods on /r/short, the moderator locked it and added "Ok locked. Enough bashing women."

JFL. What is the point? Is this cuck unaware that the women he's "protecting" would happily throw him into a lit furnace because of his height?

Imagine being 5'1" and being a fucking cuck for foids, ESPECIALLY over this issue :lul:

And of course, as usual with reddit, some cuck coping and defending the foid despite her LITERALLY saying she doesn't want him because he's too short:

Foid: A guy's height doesn't matter! (Proceeds to reject a guy and outright states it's because he's too short)
Redditor:"This is no proof that your female friend is a hypocrite"

WTF? I swear all simps have this fucking blindness, I suppose it's the only way you can be bluepilled in 2020 when the blackpill is literally staring you in the face wherever you look.

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
95d 21h 59m
I misread this at first as "looking" for threads and not "locking". Though next they'll probably be looking for threads in other subs that speak negatively of women to complain about jfl.

Also "lady-friend" :soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit "dating" is a mess.

level 2
Bikerbats

5'1"| Torbjörn Incarnate
11 points · 19 hours ago

Not just saying it Geoffrey, but meaning it. When we like someone, we see more of their good side than bad. I can remember to this day, that in my very young life a girl broke up with me because I smoked weed. She's been married to the guy who sold me the weed for thirty-some years, and started smoking weed as soon as they got together. People are like that, we don't size people up objectively it's all colored by our emotions. The same woman who rejected dozens of guys shorter than her might wind up with the smallest of them all. You can trust me on that one.

Last edited:
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
245d 7h 30m
Guarantee he's a cumskin

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
134d 23h 19m
a lady-friend of mine :soy:

Why do they talk like this? So fucking gay tbh

Robloxcel

Robloxcel

Socially inept
★★
12d 5m
a lady-friend of mine :soy:

Why do they talk like this? So fucking gay tbh
Because one day a foid will detect his great Internet personality and have sex with him

orchis

orchis

Adrift
★★★★★
98d 5h 49m
Reddit cringe

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
245d 7h 30m
Because one day a foid will detect his great Internet personality and have sex with him
Just like they can detect our personality on an anonymous internet forum

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 8h 2m
Reddit moment

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
9d 3h 32m
They are trapped in the Illusion of the Just-World Fallacy. Well, it's to be expected of reddit users.

Life is not as just as they think.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 22h 34m
What a coincidence they always have chemistry with a chad. :feelsugh:

To koniec

To koniec

I will delivER your death
24d 21h 56m
I misread this at first as "looking" for threads and not "locking". Though next they'll probably be looking for threads in other subs that speak negatively of women to complain about jfl.

H

Haywire

Paragon
★★★★★
65d 20h 28m
reddit fags deth to them

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Major
7d 17h 37m
That 5'1 cuck is the garden gnome version of BrazilianSigma. I always see him white knighting on reddit every day, because blindly defending milady is the only worth a 5'1 male will ever have to women.

Also you know how it is. Exposing a woman's lies and hypocrisy will always be viewed as "bashing women." They are perfect angels and you cannot question them.

Last edited:
L

LittleBoy

Luminary
★★★★★
71d 10h 47m
They are trapped in the Illusion of the Just-World Fallacy. Well, it's to be expected of reddit users.

Life is not as just as they think.
That 5'1 cuck is the garden gnome version of BrazilianSigma. I always see him white knighting on reddit every day, because blindly defending milady is the only worth a 5'1 male will ever have to women.

Also you know how it is. Exposing a woman's lies and hypocrisy will always be viewed as "bashing women." They are perfect angels and you cannot question them.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
71d 26m
JFL. These cucks seriously believe everything that comes out of a whore's mouth. They are nothing but virtue signaling pieces of shit.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Major
7d 17h 37m
JFL. These cucks seriously believe everything that comes out of a whore's mouth.
They believe everything women say, until a woman says she doesn't like short men. Then all of a sudden these cucks no longer #BelieveWomen. Instead they use endless mental gymnastics to explain how women don't care about height. I guess it makes sense for /r/short to do this, since gymnasts tend to be on the smaller side.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★
36d 16h 57m
Fucking lol now they straight up deleted the post. Literally censoring wrongthing.

Entire post deleted for the suggestion that women aren't angels.

/r/short is literally full of manlet uncle Toms. They simp for people that hate rhem :lul:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Elliot Rodger is my God
★★
63d 2h 1m

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
86d 13h 1m
Over if he's 5'1
he would need a 7 inch dick minimum and 7/10 face minimum in hopes of getting a girl

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
3d 6m
Just fucking LOL. This thread (and loads like it) got locked by cuck mods on /r/short, the moderator locked it and added "Ok locked. Enough bashing women."

JFL. What is the point? Is this cuck unaware that the women he's "protecting" would happily throw him into a lit furnace because of his height?

Imagine being 5'1" and being a fucking cuck for foids, ESPECIALLY over this issue :lul:

And of course, as usual with reddit, some cuck coping and defending the foid despite her LITERALLY saying she doesn't want him because he's too short:
View attachment 389525
Foid: A guy's height doesn't matter! (Proceeds to reject a guy and outright states it's because he's too short)
Redditor:"This is no proof that your female friend is a hypocrite"

WTF? I swear all simps have this fucking blindness, I suppose it's the only way you can be bluepilled in 2020 when the blackpill is literally staring you in the face wherever you look.
People seem to believe any bashing of women (e.g. “criticism”) is invalid and sexist by default lol.

Funny how most of those people don’t feel the same for bashing of men, eh?

In any case, it is indeed pathetic OP. What matters is whether the criticism (“bashing”) is valid or not — if it is, then it’s not sexism at all and people have a right to complain and should complain at that.