Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/short locking threads for "bashing women" is the most ironic, pathetic thing I've seen

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

Just fucking LOL. This thread (and loads like it) got locked by cuck mods on /r/short, the moderator locked it and added "Ok locked. Enough bashing women."

JFL. What is the point? Is this cuck unaware that the women he's "protecting" would happily throw him into a lit furnace because of his height?

Imagine being 5'1" and being a fucking cuck for foids, ESPECIALLY over this issue :lul:

And of course, as usual with reddit, some cuck coping and defending the foid despite her LITERALLY saying she doesn't want him because he's too short:

Foid: A guy's height doesn't matter! (Proceeds to reject a guy and outright states it's because he's too short)
Redditor:"This is no proof that your female friend is a hypocrite"

WTF? I swear all simps have this fucking blindness, I suppose it's the only way you can be bluepilled in 2020 when the blackpill is literally staring you in the face wherever you look.

I misread this at first as "looking" for threads and not "locking". Though next they'll probably be looking for threads in other subs that speak negatively of women to complain about jfl.

Also "lady-friend" :soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit "dating" is a mess.

level 2
Bikerbats

5'1"| Torbjörn Incarnate
11 points · 19 hours ago

Not just saying it Geoffrey, but meaning it. When we like someone, we see more of their good side than bad. I can remember to this day, that in my very young life a girl broke up with me because I smoked weed. She's been married to the guy who sold me the weed for thirty-some years, and started smoking weed as soon as they got together. People are like that, we don't size people up objectively it's all colored by our emotions. The same woman who rejected dozens of guys shorter than her might wind up with the smallest of them all. You can trust me on that one.

Last edited:
Guarantee he's a cumskin

Bigfoot 517258962

a lady-friend of mine :soy:

Why do they talk like this? So fucking gay tbh

a lady-friend of mine :soy:

Why do they talk like this? So fucking gay tbh
Because one day a foid will detect his great Internet personality and have sex with him

Because one day a foid will detect his great Internet personality and have sex with him
Just like they can detect our personality on an anonymous internet forum

Reddit moment

They are trapped in the Illusion of the Just-World Fallacy. Well, it's to be expected of reddit users.

Life is not as just as they think.

What a coincidence they always have chemistry with a chad. :feelsugh:

I misread this at first as "looking" for threads and not "locking". Though next they'll probably be looking for threads in other subs that speak negatively of women to complain about jfl.

Also "lady-friend" :soy::soy::soy:

Holy shit "dating" is a mess.

reddit fags deth to them

That 5'1 cuck is the garden gnome version of BrazilianSigma. I always see him white knighting on reddit every day, because blindly defending milady is the only worth a 5'1 male will ever have to women.

Also you know how it is. Exposing a woman's lies and hypocrisy will always be viewed as "bashing women." They are perfect angels and you cannot question them.

Last edited:
They are trapped in the Illusion of the Just-World Fallacy. Well, it's to be expected of reddit users.

Life is not as just as they think.
That 5'1 cuck is the garden gnome version of BrazilianSigma. I always see him white knighting on reddit every day, because blindly defending milady is the only worth a 5'1 male will ever have to women.

Also you know how it is. Exposing a woman's lies and hypocrisy will always be viewed as "bashing women." They are perfect angels and you cannot question them.

JFL. These cucks seriously believe everything that comes out of a whore's mouth. They are nothing but virtue signaling pieces of shit.

JFL. These cucks seriously believe everything that comes out of a whore's mouth.
They believe everything women say, until a woman says she doesn't like short men. Then all of a sudden these cucks no longer #BelieveWomen. Instead they use endless mental gymnastics to explain how women don't care about height. I guess it makes sense for /r/short to do this, since gymnasts tend to be on the smaller side.

Fucking lol now they straight up deleted the post. Literally censoring wrongthing.

Entire post deleted for the suggestion that women aren't angels.

/r/short is literally full of manlet uncle Toms. They simp for people that hate rhem :lul:

Over if he's 5'1
he would need a 7 inch dick minimum and 7/10 face minimum in hopes of getting a girl

Just fucking LOL. This thread (and loads like it) got locked by cuck mods on /r/short, the moderator locked it and added "Ok locked. Enough bashing women."

JFL. What is the point? Is this cuck unaware that the women he's "protecting" would happily throw him into a lit furnace because of his height?

Imagine being 5'1" and being a fucking cuck for foids, ESPECIALLY over this issue :lul:

And of course, as usual with reddit, some cuck coping and defending the foid despite her LITERALLY saying she doesn't want him because he's too short:
View attachment 389525
Foid: A guy's height doesn't matter! (Proceeds to reject a guy and outright states it's because he's too short)
Redditor:"This is no proof that your female friend is a hypocrite"

WTF? I swear all simps have this fucking blindness, I suppose it's the only way you can be bluepilled in 2020 when the blackpill is literally staring you in the face wherever you look.

People seem to believe any bashing of women (e.g. “criticism”) is invalid and sexist by default lol.

Funny how most of those people don’t feel the same for bashing of men, eh?

In any case, it is indeed pathetic OP. What matters is whether the criticism (“bashing”) is valid or not — if it is, then it’s not sexism at all and people have a right to complain and should complain at that.