Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/Shortcels has been purged, and IT celebrates ;_;

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
I did not see that a thread had been made for this earlier today. I’ve repurposed this thread to examine IT’s euphoric joy at the suffering of others.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
JFL @ you if you still use Reddit in 2020

Tbh it kinda sucked that they banned anyone who wasn't a manlet

manlets being purged from the internet conspicuously lmao

Nigga don't post about IT, don't give em attention

More reddit refugees will be on their way.

What they don't realize is that they will be banned somewhen too.

Political correctness tends to cannibalize

Nigga don't post about IT, don't give em attention
You’re right bro, it just enrages me to see them celebrating shit like this. I figured that this was a big enough event to make an exception.
What they don't realize is that they will be banned somewhen too.

Political correctness tends to cannibalize
I agree it’s only a matter of time. Look at how they’ve turned on our closeted brother BrazilianSigma :cryfeels:

More reddit refugees will be on their way.
i doubt it will be as many as last time, i think the cels that use shortcels were the ones who absolutely despised this forum since they refused to transfer here after every single other incel sub got banned

i doubt it will be as many as last time, i think the cels that use shortcels were the ones who absolutely despised this forum since they refused to transfer here after every single other incel sub got banned
Forget those cucked cels then. The based ones already joined by now most likely.

I'm one of them, even tho I made this account back when r/braincels was banned I haven't been here in a while.
welcome brother

Cucktears will pay for their celebrating in consuming soy.

Tbh it kinda sucked that they banned anyone who wasn't a manlet

Damn, tallfags really can’t help themselves can they? :feelshaha: :feelskek:

All they had to do was not mention their height.

I'm surprised it lasted so long.

IT obese trannys doesn't even realize that their members are there to see the memes made by us, and is spreading blackpill to the mass as the result. :feelshaha:

lol Inceltear users getting happy not by their lives but some censorship of a sub forum of incels. They are really lowest of the low.

"New evasion subs: r/TheTruecelRepublic r/Intelligentcels r/TheChocolateMilkcels

Remember: if the new incel subs continue spreading hate, you can report them to Reddit. They have been pretty adamant lately in eradicating hatesubs and their ban evasion attempts."

Victimization strategy = Typical, cynical and extremely predictable jew/female mode of action.

Last edited:
lol Inceltear users getting happy not by their lives but some censorship of a sub forum of incels. They are really lowest of the low.

"New evasion subs: r/TheTruecelRepublic r/Intelligentcels r/TheChocolateMilkcels

Remember: if the new incel subs continue spreading hate, you can report them to Reddit. They have been pretty adamant lately in eradicating hatesubs and their ban evasion attempts."

Victimization strategy = Typical, cynical and extremely predictable jew/female mode of action.
It’s really quite pathetic

Just wanted to take a second to say, Rob Monster is my nigga.

Do you agree @SergeantIncel, @Master, and @i_a_m_i pewpew?

Everyone knew that would happen tbh it lasted more than i thought ngl

Come on we all saw it coming. It's Reddit ffs

Not just censorship of a sub forum of incels, but censorship in general. With the way things are going free speech will soon become a thing of the past. They can't keep shutting up things that they don't like.

There's random audio files playing in every thread for Chrome users
That’s strange. Hope it get resolved soon bro, that must be annoying

Brutal to read it, wtf with cuckit