Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/shortcels has gone to shit

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
It was fine when @HomoheroBishii was a mod there and it was also good when u/dumb_intj (former mod there) didn't get his account suspended. It really has went downhill. Sad.

This guy, ShinJoe, is the head mod of r/shortcels.

Firefox PQihXhYNaY

reddit bad. also how tall are you bro?

>reddit

Not a single word

I am also 6'6 with 10 inch cock. Dick pills and heigh pills are bullshit.
Tfw incel help me out bros

''Resepct females''... What?

Shortcels is for manlets and it is obvious why, manlets face a type of discrimination that is entirely exclusive to them. It is the type of discrimination that is allowed and never frowned upon in society. Shortcels should stay for short people, a 6'3" fakecel should not be allowed on that sub. Also, he just says he respects females and the sub is not an incel sub to avoid the banhamer.

shortcels needs to understand that.
We did, actually. When I was a mod there I didn't ban people who were 173cm because they lived in Germany/Netherlands. Reddit is based on USA and we talk english there anyway so anyone who was 7.5cm shorter than the average was allowed.

How retarded do you have to be to have 6'3 height and still be incel, honestly fuck off

LARPers and fakes on a incel related site???

Damn nigga. We need a truecel forum that requieres reallife proveable information to register.

All subreddits are shit you retard

LARPers and fakes on a incel related site???

Damn nigga. We need a truecel forum that requieres reallife proveable information to register.

Willing to bet all of those people in the polls that vote having had past relationships or even non-paid sex were mostly the tall"""cels"""

Btw, the subreddit no longer bans people over 1,70m (5'7") like it used to.
i think your ideology is autistic,but i get why you'd want to keep the sub tallfag free

Why incels keep using Reddit when their policies are against us?

How retarded do you have to be to have 6'3 height and still be incel, honestly fuck off

This guy at my school who's black and has fetal alcohol syndrome, fucked up teeth to. Weird fucking hands, it's over for him.

We respect females :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: