Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope R/suicidewatch is kinda amusing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Besides the females who complain about killing themeselves because chad won’t go out with them, it’s interesting to see so many different reasons people want to rope

Also jfl at the comments saying ‘it’ll get better’ or ‘it’s a part of life you’ll figure it out’ if you are on reddit after all, on a suicide forum, it’s already over for you.

incels.co is the true suicidewatch for me, the rest is freshness.

NPCs that's all the scripts they have . they are running it over and over and over .
hope we get rid of them all

If the people here posted on that subreddit they would just be told "yeah you should probably do it"

Subs like those make me mad especially when I see them being depressed for the most normie reasons.

Fucking BRUTAL

Foids just post there to get some attention

This one is legit though; he is Incel and has had a shitty life

This one is legit though; he is Incel and has had a shitty life

"I put myself on the waiting list for over 30 low income apartments in different states, its been eight to ten years now and still no call or letter from them" if it was a foid, they'd get her in immediately. Fucking ragefuel right there.

Fear of god is a brutal reason not to rope
If there's a God who punishes someone who lost the genetic lottery and suicided, then this God is a massive psychopath.
If fucking bet there are some people that roped that would be "good lambs" if they were born with top tier genetics, either about good physical appearance or intelligence, so most of life's problems would be trivial for these people who could then dedicate part of their time being good samaritans.

Last edited:
It's cucked as fucked, i'm banned but I don't remember why