Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/TallGirls write an entire manual on how not to be creepy, get BTFO by a blackpilled guy in comments

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
This girl basically writes and entire text why you're not allowed to compliment women on their body if they're not sexually attracted to you, except if it's something that is a result of their PeRsOnAlItY.

This blackpill sums it up in one sentence, gets downvoted:

In case it gets deleted again:

I've been told by many women if they find the guy attractive, it's a compliment, if they don't, it's creepy. Since the internet is all anonymous and faceless, it's all creepy I'd imagine until proven otherwise.

a femoid with the username flabinella should not be argued with so much as hit with hamon overdrive

based, fuck porkys
oil and fat conduct hamon and it also destroys evil, so fat modern foids are a match made in heaven

How to not be a creep: be chad.

A rough guide to becoming a cuck.

This girl basically writes and entire text why you're not allowed to compliment women on their body if they're not sexually attracted to you, except if it's something that is a result of their PeRsOnAlItY.
Whoidslugs have the personality of a Brick. Of course the hole on legs has to wax lyrical to Betas to try and crack the whip in their direction.
In case it gets deleted again:

I've been told by many women if they find the guy attractive, it's a compliment, if they don't, it's creepy. Since the internet is all anonymous and faceless, it's all creepy I'd imagine until proven otherwise.
Straight detonation of that Slugs whole career.

Wasnt there a study that proved womens feel more creeped out by men simply for being unattractive.

She's also delusional if she thinks "Congratulation on your toned body!" wouldn't sound "creepy" if an ugly guy told this to a fitness stacy.

More retarded shit coming out from a femoid´s backward logic.