Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Vindicta

• Thread starter Deleted member 6470
  • Start date
Deleted member 6470

Deleted member 6470

Self-banned
-
similar to r/TheGlowUp except it is a female only space and focused on the strategy used to looksmaxx rather than mainly personal posts. the point of looksmaxxing could be anything- to help you get ahead in society (pretty people get more job opportunities), to help with dating, or to become an e-girl and scam moids out of their money this is about playing the game to win. this is about turning the ideals that have been forced upon us into a blade in our hands. this is weaponized beauty.

@FACEandLMS and his failo effect.

If you want a couple of lifefuel...

AS I expected to see.

Elorson

Cope

Ogre

Someone should spread urine therapy theory.

I've heard that before.

Nose

@LastGerman

Chad only.

That's it for today, I close the gate.

Their sub is full of it.
Today they do the basic stuff (even retarded ones).
Years from now, they'd get serious and the cucks will pay for everything.

Just exist mode players be like

Rofl, low tier beckies aren't content with the 10 Chads on their fuck list, they need 50

Rofl, low tier beckies aren't content with the 10 Chads on their fuck list, they need 50
They want all Chads' cocks in their holes at the same time, and even though they have that, these dumb creatures will never be satisfied.

I'm a volcel for post-prime ugly roasties :feelsgah:

Many of them are just upset they are at best Chad's cumdumpster, since they likely won't commit to them and have a serious long term relationship.

They literally just have to exist to free stuff and sex and they even fail at that

This is unbelievable

“take the bangs pill”

lmao I am indeed in stupefaction

Imagine needing this when you're playing on Creative mode.

Imagine foids saying that they need tips/discussion/guides to maxxx something.
There are literally shops with cosmetics, clothes, gyms, beauty and spa, fucking everything around every corner. Recipes for cooking are free and there is tons of them.
Also, no matter how bad a foid looks, she will still get offerings for dates and sex.
Also, foid with below average face and height, but with great figure, personality, job, cooking skills, hobbies and etc can be a blast. Apply that to a man and he is doomed.

Imagine looksmaxxing as a female