Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r8 girl who said yes to me on POF

Did you use your real pics?
7,5/10

Yes to what? 5/10 irl

7.5/10 on these pictures

?/10 in real life

wtf you can get a girl like this? You should be out there slaying then.

Did you woo her with your legs?

Fucking Chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No but in all seriousness, if girls like this say "yes" to you, you're probably a mentalcel fam

whogivesafucc said:
Fucking Chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No but in all seriousness, if girls like this say "yes" to you, you're probably a mentalcel fam

She might not know what she was doing or she's a bot. I'm getting zero tinder matches. Still won't even bother writing to her because she's 3 years older and 300km apart from me.

nice bragging. that is some prime pussy(tm) right there

If she said yes and you don't go for it it's your fault you're incel and not chad

Her nose is fucked up and her pictures are overly photoshopped. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as 5/10 irl. Catfishcel should cafish her

Homosapicuckus said:
Her nose is fucked up and her pictures are overly photoshopped. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up as 5/10 irl. Catfishcel should cafish her

her face is ok, I'd rather suspect that she's more fat than she looks on those photos

6.5-7/10 if she's real then gtfo fakecel.