Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rabb.it Stream Up!

Can you notify me for future streams boyo?

I'm honestly not sure if I should keep trying to stream. My connection is garbage so frames get skipped all the time. Probably why hardly anybody ever joins the streams anyway as far as I can tell.

I apologize for not getting a stream up this Saturday. I've spent the whole weekend in various states of mental breakdown, and the stream just so happened to be one of several things that suffered for it. As far as I can tell, I'm starting to recover from it, so chances are I will be able to stream next Saturday, and will probably have a test stream for whatever new streaming platform I end up using sometime this week.
Take care of yourself OP

@SergeantIncel Can you un-sticky this? I can't justify maintaining this stream anymore. There are far too many frame skips even at a low bitrate, and most platforms don't allow streaming copyrighted content.