Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rabbis suck the babies dick right after they get circomsized.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

circumcision2.jpg

Holy shit this is insane, the rabbi sucks on the babies dick right after the circomsizion.
There have even been cases where the babies get herpes from the rabbis.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

whats wrong with sucking dick

Metzitzah b'peh is the name of the practice. I remember writing that phrase on my boss's car with my finger. Pretty funny.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaehahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaaa
Suicel said:
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Not as if a baby will remember it lol.

gross :(

i think majority of religions mess up/twist the teachings and make them so literal

circumsition is supposed to be symbolic of destroying/overcoming our flesh tendencies and becoming and aligning with the spirit rather than fleshly needs/wants.

(53) His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"

He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

Abraham’s Circumcision
When Abraham [was able] to see what he was to see, [he] circumcised the flesh of the foreskin, thus teaching us that it is necessary to destroy the flesh.

Same with Baptism, dunking your head in water isn't going to change you, water i think represents mind and true baptism is of your mind changing ...i think like buddhist monks start by training their minds to be silent...its not easy, your mind keeps trying to come up with things to think of. Once you get moments of silence there's peace, contentness because your mind isn't running into things of the world and its problem its just silent...

meh not as bad as catholic church and its kiddy fiddling/ fucking

QuantumDummy said:
Metzitzah b'peh is the name of the practice. I remember writing that phrase on my boss's car with my finger. Pretty funny.

That literally translates to "mouth suck"

@jewsel how do u justify this degenerate jewish act