Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race Debate

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
Asians are the smartest, but the males are small and effeminate.
Whites are the second smartest but are usually rated the best looking.
Blacks are athletic but have statistically been proven to have low IQ.
Latinos are fat, lazy gangbangers.
Jews have no morals and look like crap.
Arabs haven't contributed anything worthwhile to society in centuries.
Native Americans are drunks.
Abbos are essentially apes.

In an ideal world, I think that only whites, asians and blacks should be allowed to breed. Blacks would be used only for manual labor. Asians and white males would hold all positions of power. Ugly women would be sterilized and used as sex slaves for ugly men. Beautiful women would be used by beautiful men to produce the next generation of humans.

Currycels and blackcels on sucide watch 
stock-photo-asian-and-caucasian-businessmen-shaking-hands-looking-at-each-other-isolated-on-white-background-328477658.jpg

The only reason Asians are more smart on average is because of the importance of education in their cultures. Ever since the examination system in Tang dynasty China, education became a huge part of their culture.

All races are still human. A person of any race has the ability to become intelligent.

Themisterpepsi said:
Currycels and blackcels on sucide watch 
stock-photo-asian-and-caucasian-businessmen-shaking-hands-looking-at-each-other-isolated-on-white-background-328477658.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO PLEASE MAN I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR SOCIETY

in an "ideal world" people everywhere would just value education and tradition. it's the whole "just do you" thing that is really fucking us up. telling an idiot or person that doesn't value culture and tradition to "just be themselves" is a fucking horrible idea.

I've lived around blacks long enough to know it's hard to make generalizations stick, but for some reason the blacks in the city next to me are slaughtering each other like hotcakes. 40 or so homicides this year alone. 60+ a couple of years ago.

That being said, I've known quite a few urkels who would probably cry if they saw a gun, and are smarter than me. (not hard to do)

urkel-1.jpg

also, old black ladies are insanely nice to me for some reason

A Good Friend said:
I've lived around blacks long enough to know it's hard to make generalizations stick, but for some reason the blacks in the city next to me are slaughtering each other like hotcakes. 40 or so homicides this year alone. 60+ a couple of years ago.

That being said, I've known quite a few urkels who would probably cry if they saw a gun, and are smarter than me. (not hard to do)

urkel-1.jpg

also, old black ladies are insanely nice to me for some reason
Old black ladies are nice to everybody.

Crustaciouse said:

Because they used to live in times where they had to be nice for white people. Also asians = inteligent is cope. There is no better inteligence comparision than war, and a knight in full plate armor would slay tens of samurais. If white people would not give them guns and technology they would still be living in wooden houses and fight with swords.

Don't really buy that Asians are the smartest.

Tuttle said:
Don't really buy that Asians are the smartest.

They are. From all the extensive and forced education.

iq_by_country.png

It's a fact.

Well, East Asians at least. Not South Asians. It's mostly nurture.

Whoahh an average IQ of 67? And average means there are people with an IQ even lower than that. How are they even considered human? Some chimps have a higher IQ than that.

FeminismsCancer said:
Whoahh an average IQ of 67? And average means there are people with an IQ even lower than that. How are they even considered human? Some chimps have a higher IQ than that.
Because admitting that we're not the same species would be "racist".
Its+like+when+i+saw+this+post+the+comments+were+_2315070e91ab95dec24fae3d3ef8f2f9.jpg

identifiably-different-subspecies-closely-related-and-capable-of-interbreeding-effectively-4480817.png

Akarin said:
Crustaciouse said:
Because they used to live in times where they had to be nice for white people.

Not so much that, considering what I'm calling old are the ones that were like 30 in 1984, also it's Michigan, so the segregation era didn't carry over into the 1960's as hardcore as it did in, say, Georgia. We were a free state during the civil war, so blacks have been around for a minute. A lot of them are recent southern transplants, however.

A Good Friend said:
Not so much that, considering what I'm calling old are the ones that were like 30 in 1984, also it's Michigan, so the segregation era didn't carry over into the 1960's as hardcore as it did in, say, Georgia. We were a free state during the civil war, so blacks have been around for a minute. A lot of them are recent southern transplants, however.

Are you black? You're talking in the third person about them so probably not. I'm just curious.

Kointo said:
They are. From all the extensive and forced education.

iq_by_country.png

It's a fact.

Well, East Asians at least. Not South Asians. It's mostly nurture.

I don't belive that murrica have such high average iq with the amount of ethnics and how dumb an average american is

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Are you black? You're talking in the third person about them so probably not. I'm just curious.

naw, just have a tremendous amount of firsthand experience, unlike /pol/tards who haven't seen them outside of Fresh Prince and "that one black friend I had"

Akarin said:
I don't belive that murrica have such high average iq with the amount of ethnics and how dumb an average american is

95 is below average.

Kointo said:
95 is below average.

Still should be much lower. Your population is like 300 mln people and only few percent have higher education because it's so expensive. I could point every american state on map while most of them wouldn't be able to even find my country.

Akarin said:
Still should be much lower. Your population is like 300 mln people and only few percent have higher education because it's so expensive. I could point every american state on map while most of them wouldn't be able to even find my country.

I agree lol. Which country is that? I want to see if I pass the test.

Akarin said:
I could point every american state on map while most of them wouldn't be able to even find my country.

You think you could nail all the northeastern and squarish western states?

I can do Europe fairly well because I made myself draw it over and over again. That was a long time ago. Eastern Bloc always trips me up.

Melinda said:
Asians are the smartest, but the males are small and effeminate.
Whites are the second smartest but are usually rated the best looking.
Blacks are athletic but have statistically been proven to have low IQ.
Latinos are fat, lazy gangbangers.
Jews have no morals and look like crap.
Arabs haven't contributed anything worthwhile to society in centuries.
Native Americans are drunks.
Abbos are essentially apes.

In an ideal world, I think that only whites, asians and blacks should be allowed to breed. Blacks would be used only for manual labor. Asians and white males would hold all positions of power. Ugly women would be sterilized and used as sex slaves for ugly men. Beautiful women would be used by beautiful men to produce the next generation of humans.

All differences between race really stem from culture and environement at the root of it.
Asians are smart because we stress education. We are small because there are a lot of us and not enough food in the past.
Whites mostly have it good because they have good culture. It is eroding fast though
Blacks are athletic and low iq because of lack of morals leads to physical strength being important
Jews are greedier, but also smarter than other whites because their culture is has them as chosen people and value success
Arabs havent contributed shit because their religion makes them blow themselves up over a fucking black box
Native Americans are druks to forget terrible past and shit liek reservation life
Abbos are apes because thats what humans without culture are

KValt said:
Arabs havent contributed shit because their religion makes them blow themselves up over a fucking black box

Did you somehow forget about the Dar-al Islam and their preservation of texts by Greek philosophers? Did you somehow forget about the contributions they made to mathematics and the sciences? Did you somehow forget about the libraries they built in their prime?

Kointo said:
Did you somehow forget about the Dar-al Islam and their preservation of texts by Greek philosophers? Did you somehow forget about the contributions they made to mathematics and the sciences? Did you somehow forget about the libraries they built in their prime?

Well when they actually had military might (up to crimean war) wanting to kill infidels over a black box is pretty good.

A lot of it is environmental too. Take a look at North Korea vs South Korea.

North Koreans are generally less smart and shorter than their counterparts in South Korea. Despite, what, being separated since WWII? Unless there are some deeper divisions that have existed for millennia.

A Good Friend said:

I can do Europe fairly well because I made myself draw it over and over again. That was a long time ago. Eastern Bloc always trips me up.

I could, the squareness and size of states makes it even easier because you can just remember the order. Unregular borders and small size of balkan countries makes it much more difficult.

Akarin said:
I could, the squareness and size of states makes it even easier because you can just remember the order. Unregular borders and small size of balkan countries makes it much more difficult.

It's the opposite for me. I can clearly point out Azerbaijan because of its unique shape.

Akarin said:

Easy. East of Germany. People who don't know that are imbeciles.

@KValt

@Kointo

I personally enjoy the Persian contribution to furniture.

Akarin said:
A Good Friend said:

The west is easy, but I've seen it trip up Yuropoors on /pol/. The northeast still throws me, though. Primarily the correct order of Vermont and New Hampshire. I always get them mixed up.

A Good Friend said:
The west is easy, but I've seen it trip up Yuropoors on /pol/. The northeast still throws me, though. Primarily the correct order of Vermont and New Hampshire. I always get them mixed up.

Vermont's West and New Hampshire's East. Just remember that New Hampshire's on the coast.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
Vermont's West and New Hampshire's East. Just remember that New Hampshire's on the coast.

All I remember is that they're full of rich, old white people who want me dead.

A Good Friend said:

They're probably indifferent. They're too occupied to notice people like us.

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
They're probably indifferent. They're too occupied to notice people like us.

Just wait until your area begins consuming more in federal aid than it provides in taxes. If the elites hate anything, it's a losing investment.

A Good Friend said:
Just wait until your area begins consuming more in federal aid than it provides in taxes. If the elites hate anything, it's a losing investment.

Yeah, maybe.

Well this is a load of shite.

Kointo said:
Why?

iq_by_country.png

Statistics don't lie.

Because africa is poor and they cant send their kids to school. Its because ethnic countries are poor that they have a low IQ not because of their race.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Because africa is poor and they cant send their kids to school. Its because ethnic countries are poor that they have a low IQ not because of their race.

Yeah, that's true.

oilonthe-Rose said:

Yes, but why are they poor in the first place? That's one of the prepositions "race-realists" make in the first place. It's a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy (because Africa is filled with Africans, and Africa is poor, it must be because of Africans themselves). Or it might be some other fallacy that I'm not recognizing, I took a logic course during my first year and it's already been >3 years.

Currently, I'm not in favor of either side of the "race debate." There are a lot of generational issues for black folk in the US, and a lot of poverty (due to lack of access to resources) in Africa, those might explain the low IQ statistics. 

Only the further development of Africa, over the course of several generations, can tell. Or, if we find an "intelligence" gene (or, most likely, a set of genes) that are fully mapped out and scientists are able to show that folks from Africa lack those developments.

KyloRen said:
and a lot of poverty (due to lack of access to resources) in Africa, those might explain the low IQ statistics. 

That's mostly why they aren't doing too good.