Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race discussion on this forum is retarded.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
You've got ethnics getting angry at white chads dating most of their races women but then talking about how "superior" white skin is and how "superior" whites are to ethnics, you've got self hating ethnics talking about how they hate being their race and will start insulting whites like @Colvin76, you've got stormfront cels talking about how "great" whites are and how much better whites are too ethnics and then you have people just insulting whites like @ThoughtfulCel (seriously man your better then getting into the petty fights of this forum).

White worship = cucked
Hating on whites = cucked

the real thing we should discuss is how racist women fucking are

No ethnic cares about what white chad does even whitecels hate white chad. All we hate are jbw deniers who dont think race has an effect on your smv.

It's mostly white people who think this. We shouldn't just ignore the effects of race on sexual attraction/foid racism.

you're right I am better than getting into petty fights seeing as I'm a Gorilla and not a human like everyone here.

But I hate certain humans more than others, can't help that you know? When cummy starts getting uppity that's the only time I bother.

20200525 023017

Gigacope. Anybody who is blind to biological racial inequality is not blackpilled.

It's an excuse to say "I'm more incel than thou."

Suppose you were right. To what end? Are the white people here somehow not incel?

tbh I can't really stand these self hating ethnic dudes, you can just see how much resentful they are just by the way they post, they barely joke around and seen to be in these state of permanent anger.

man this is pretty toxic, uninronically

I am of the Celtic master race.

As long as their arguments are based on scientific facts it should be fine.

Hard not to be angry and resentful when you belong to the lowest of subhumans.
Majority of the cels that end up ascending from these forums were always whitecels. People just cant stomach the fact the jbw is law.

Majority of the cels that end up ascending from these forums were always whitecels. People just cant stomach the fact the jbw is law.
I think I understand why whitecels would be pissed at the term 'jbw' because it indicates than you just need to be white to ascend which is defintely not true.
But you are 100% spot on about ethnicity affecting your SMV.

Never said that but its better to be a whitecel than a ethnicel.

Even if that was true, what's your point? That's like saying "Better to die with 7 bullets in your head than 8."

Gigacope. Anybody who is blind to biological racial inequality is not blackpilled.
I'm talking about how petty and insulting those "discussions" can get.

The point is that, aside from sex and relationships, your quality of life as a white man is better than that of an ethnic man.

And that's a racist generalization. You can't speak for the quality of every white person's life.

That's a factually accurate generalization. White nations are richer per capita and people there enjoy a higher quality of life.

All generalizations are inaccurate. You really gonna tell the white guy living bench to bench every day until winter kills him "You're white, therefore you're privileged?" That's how the enemy talks.

That is not how generalizations work. Generalizations are about capturing the broader trends and patterns. Its not about individual datapoints. You are an idiot and you talk like an NPC.

And that's what makes them inaccurate. They can't speak for actual people. And are therefore useless. Saying "Well there's lots of successful white people" says nothing for any one individual white person.

What it says is that, if you're born into a white household in a white country, you're far more likely to have a better life than an ethnic is. Its a matter of probability.

Probability is pointless. It does nothing practical. It just makes assumptions. Shaming successful white people doesn't help ethnics, so that goes doubly so for coming up with assumptions about where a random white person might end up.

Didn't read but I feel like you're complaining about a problem that doesn't exist and isn't worth making a thread about

True. It is time for Incel Nationalism. Incel pride world wide.

tall white men are gods to women even the 5/10s

In case you haven't noticed, life is a game of probabilities. Mating is a game of probability. Nothing is certain or guaranteed. All we can do is increase our chances of success. Chads and whites just have a higher chance of succeeding; its that simple.

If nothing is certain or guaranteed, that's just more reason not to make any claims about what might be. You don't know that a white baby will grow up to have any kind of life just for being white, and it's unfair to make that assumption.

And if probability and generalization is wrong, then so are most of the things incels say about women, but we know better don't we?

The things we say about women we claim to be true and definite. If they aren't, then they're just as hollow and pointless as "You're white, therefore you're privileged." It says nothing for the individual.

we spend too much time talking about race here in general. We are all humans. We're all the same. better stuff to discuss.....

Yeah. But it is amusing.

Lot's of good points everywhere from everyone...

I don't get this cucked bullshit where pointing out the reasons why foids don't like you is "self-hate".

I don't hate myself for being ugly, short, or ethnic, I hate that I'm shunned for the shit, and I hate when liars try to assert those aren't factors. Get the blue pill trash off the board.

I don't get this cucked bullshit where pointing out the reasons why foids don't like you is "self-hate".

I don't hate myself for being ugly, short, or ethnic, I hate that I'm shunned for the shit, and I hate when liars try to assert those aren't factors. Get the blue pill trash off the board.
this too. me pointing out the suffering of being curry shitskin midget is not self hate.

Just because there are no guarantees doesn't mean that its all random. There are "tendencies".

Except they are not hollow because women as a mass are much more protected and privileged than men are.

"Tendencies" mean nothing to the white guy living bench to bench. "Tendencies" mean nothing to the brown guy living bench to bench. The only thing that matters is helping the needy. Privilege-shaming people you just kinda guess might be privileged helps nothing.

I hate when people talk about whites being superior to other races because of their physical traits like light skin, blue eyes etc.

It's just the dumbest thing ever because none of that has any affect on whether a foid will let you fuck her.

It's 100% about bone structure, and all races are capable of being tall and having a good jawline. The ONLY advantage that whites have over other races when attracting foids is their white male status.

Most foids want a white man because white men are associated with wealth, power and dominance. But that doesn't matter when a black, asian, or indian guy mogs him in bone structure.

I hate when people talk about whites being superior to other races because of their physical traits like light skin, blue eyes etc.

It's just the dumbest thing ever because none of that has any affect on whether a foid will let you fuck her.

It's 100% about bone structure, and all races are capable of being tall and having a good jawline. The ONLY advantage that whites have over other races when attracting foids is their white male status.

Most foids want a white man because white men are associated with wealth, power and dominance. But that doesn't matter when a black, asian, or indian guy mogs him in bone structure.
I'm white and saying it has 0 effect is a cope. Pheno/coloring halo is real. Granted I don't have those features anyways.

This guy is ultra-gigachad where he lives but not in the west. Solely due to pheno/coloring. And I'm sure you can find someone with worse bones who legitimately mogs him in SMV in the west due to pheno. I honestly don't believe the guy posted next to him has really superior bone structure at all yet the guy on the right mogs him hard in the west honestly.

I'm also pretty sure that colored eyes and things of the sort are a prime example of "Fisherian runaway" and if they weren't being selected for they wouldn't exist (light eyes halo women more because they're more feminine but they halo men as well).

Where ethnics really go crazy is when they try to claim guys with European phenotypes (far more than even the average American white or white in general) as their own and as victims to the "racepill." In fact many of the race copers on this site themselves have eurocentric features: light-skin, colored eyes, etc.

I saw a while back that people that people claimed that Hrithik Roshan is mogged by EGGY due to his "race" (JFL) or at least he is among Asian women.

vs.

And yes there are people on this forum that think that eggy is much more desirable to Asian women "because of his skin color." Now if it was the first guy I linked above okay whatever. I still think it's bullshit, but Roshan has light/tanned looking skin just lol.

@Personalityinkwell @LastGerman

Last edited:
You've got ethnics getting angry at white chads dating most of their races women but then talking about how "superior" white skin is and how "superior" whites are to ethnics, you've got self hating ethnics talking about how they hate being their race and will start insulting whites like @Colvin76, you've got stormfront cels talking about how "great" whites are and how much better whites are too ethnics and then you have people just insulting whites like @ThoughtfulCel (seriously man your better then getting into the petty fights of this forum).

It's not white Chads though. Plenty of average whites date ethnic women easily (especially noodlewhores)

Jbw is real, no point in denying it. White Chads usually don't date ethnic women, they date white stacies.

White normies date ethnic women. Plain guys like Tom Holland have thousands of ethnic fangirls.

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the ones who talk about how they wish they were dead because they're ethnic. Obviously most women prefer white men and it is disgusting.

I’ve never participated in any race discussions tbh. Or at least I don’t think I have.

What's retarded about it then? You just referenced what people say.

No ethnic cares about what white chad does even whitecels hate white chad. All we hate are jbw deniers who dont think race has an effect on your smv.
True. You can get the same person, and their percieved attractiveness will change depending on what ethnicity you say the person is. It goes beyond just looks, it's an actual subconscious effect based on perception the a group, and making the person as a member of that group in your head.

Your using exception cases to argue against the general rule. Fewer proportional number of whites living bench to bench than ethnics. Most ethnics are dirt poor. If you're poor white, you are likely to receive a much more government support than an ethnic.

Tell me, how many whites per capita live in these kinds of conditions:

View attachment 303946 View attachment 303947 View attachment 303948

This is a common sight in curryland. ^ We are so subhuman that poverty is the best that we can do. Only a small percentage of curries live in acceptable living conditions.

You're not getting me. Waving these pictures around and saying "Look at these poor curries" helps no one and solves nothing. To say "There are white people who don't live like this" means nothing. It doesn't help any poor people. All you can say with these pictures is "There are lots of white people who aren't poor." Which is a meaningless claim to make.

I’ve never participated in any race discussions tbh. Or at least I don’t think I have.
I usually just reply cope to them, but sometimes I'll indulge.

You're the one who has made this about "practicality" and "helping people". That's not what this discussion is about. That stuff is secondary. This discussion is about acknowledging the racial hierarchy and how it manifests in terms of quality of life and mating standard. The blackpill is not about "helping people", it is an acknowledgment that we are helplessness when it comes to overcoming the limitations of our biologically predetermined existence.

Its not a meaningless claim. Acknowledging the truth about fundamental racial inequality is first step towards knowing and accepting the blackpill.

We all here are helpless. It's not about white people vs. ethnics, it's about the privileged vs. the not privileged. That's where the inequality is.