Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race- mixing is evil

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
By race mixing, people will give their child a massive disadvantage in life. Mixed race children are almost always ugly, at least with a full raced person their racial traits won't seem weird on them, but when mixed they usually have a mix of both races which makes them uglier. Attractive mixed race people are beautiful in SPITE of being mixed race, not because of it. Another disadvantage is never having a full identity, you'll never know which race you're apart of and thus have no sense of belonging.

Hw

57268597b21f14463c4d5d8f05e4f1d4

jfl it never began for them

cope, only hapas are fucked

It is the same if you're ethnic and born in the west. You will always be to foreign for whites and too white for your own "homeland."

I honestly don't care. Im not going to limit myself because a couple of people think its evil. I only have one shitty life. Might as well fuck anything i can.

5378319860_7f96dea2f6_b.jpg

I'm mixed. Honestly, I wish that I wasn't mixed or come from a mixed race country because "my people" don't really have a definite racial identity or homeland to be proud of. I wish I was a purebred instead.

Not trying to offend anyone, but that's how I feel.