Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race SMV hierarchy

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
1 Germanics
2 Mediterraneans
3 Slavs (South Slavs > East/West Slavs)
4 Arabs/Middle Easterners/North Africans
5 Non-Horn Subsaharan Africans
6 Non-Dravidian South Asians
7 East Asians
8 Native Americans (all of them in the Americas from Inuits to Amazon tribes)
9 Central Asians
10 South-East Asians
11 Horn Africans
12 Dravidians

Thoughts?

good list, but would swap meds with germanics and arabs with slavs

I agree about east and west slavs, but south slavs look better than Arabs imo.

I agree about east and west slavs, but south slavs look better than Arabs imo.
does south slavs really look better than west,east slavs ? i'm polish btw

But how can meds be higher than slavs if they are shorter, have narrower shoulders, generaly have long midfaces and don't have colored eyes? Neither blonde hair

But how can meds be higher than slavs if they are shorter, have narrower shoulders, generaly have long midfaces and don't have colored eyes? Neither blonde hair
stop with your obssesion, no one wants blue eyed blonde men

does south slavs really look better than west,east slavs ? i'm polish btw

More of a Mediterranean tan and south slavs from the dinaric alps are the tallest people in the world along with the Dutch. They mog east and west slavs imo.

stop with your obssesion, no one wants blue eyed blonde men

Blue eyes don't make difference in your SMV bro :soy: :soy: :soy:.

Also, I gave more reasons than just having blue eyes

More of a Mediterranean tan and south slavs from the dinaric alps are the tallest people in the world along with the Dutch. They mog east and west slavs imo.
what about women, never heard praises about south slavic and heard alot about polish, belarussian, ukrainian, russian women
View attachment 420158

blacker looks more masculine, aggressive

I think central Asians and native Americans are above East Asians. They're more robust, masculine and have larger frames, especially the latter since they're heavily mixed with whites.

what about women, never heard praises about south slavic and heard alot about polish, belarussian, ukrainian, russian women

He looks uglier, just that.

Look at the brutal difference

This list is about men brocel. Otherwise non-horn subsaharan Africans would be bottom of the list for example. By far the ugliest foids.

I've been to east slavic and south slavic countries, and I slightly prefer south slavic foids lookswise. Although the difference is not as big as between south slavic vs east/west slavic men.

But how can meds be higher than slavs if they are shorter, generaly have long midfaces and don't have colored eyes? Neither blonde hair
Slavs have the lowest SMV of all white phenotypes. Blonde hair is the second least attractive hair colour after ginger hair. Average Slavic male is ugly despite their eye colour

Average slav male

Damn. I don’t even know them all

This list is about men brocel. Otherwise non-horn subsaharan Africans would be bottom of the list for example. By far the ugliest foids.

I've been to east slavic and south slavic countries, and I slightly prefer south slavic foids lookswise. Although the difference is not as big as between south slavic vs east/west slavic men.
so ?
it's not about your opinion, but general public view, nobody talks about south slavic women it's always, west east women

and if we think darker=more masculine then lighter=feminine by your logic

Slavs have the lowest SMV of all white phenotypes. Blonde hair is the second least attractive hair colour after ginger hair. Average Slavic male is ugly despite their eye colour

View attachment 420162
Ok, where is the example showing that slavs are uglier than meds? Say me things that overcome the fact that: Slavs are taller, have wider frames, have blue eyes, have squarer jaws and better FWHR. Can you say things that overcome all the benefits they have?

so ?
it's not about your opinion, but general public view, nobody talks about south slavic women it's always, west east women

and if we think darker=more masculine then lighter=feminine by your logic

Well I just told you, this list is about males SMV, not foids. You asked me what I think about east/west vs south slavic women and told u what i think based on my anecdotal experience. Whether east/west slavic foids are held in higher regard than south slavic foids because theyre better looking, or because those regions are more well known to Western Europeans, I dont know. Nor do I care tbh.

Well I just told you, this list is about males SMV, not foids. You asked me what I think about east/west vs south slavic women and told u what i think based on my anecdotal experience. Whether east/west slavic foids are held in higher regard than south slavic foids because theyre better looking, or because those regions are more well known to Western Europeans, I dont know. Nor do I care tbh.
ahh understand

What’s that? Anyway congrats to the 5th place

Subsaharan Africans that aren't from the horn (Ethiopia, Somalia etc.). Bcs those guy are skinny, do well in marathons and have gay alien skulls. They are very different from the other subsaharans.

Ok, where is the example showing that slavs are uglier than meds? Say me things that overcome the fact that: Slavs are taller, have wider frames, have blue eyes, have squarer jaws and better FWHR. Can you say things that overcome all the benefits they have?
It doesn't matter what you as a bluepilled idiot think. Your opinion doesn't matter. Women think meds > slavs. That's the only that matters for SMV. That is the literal definition of SMV. Women rate Med men as the hottest. I have never heard any woman ever say Slavic men are good looking. You are thinking blue eyes and fair skin makes anyone a super Chad.

View attachment 420162
Slavs are "ugly" because of their bone structure, not hair or eye color.

It doesn't matter what you as a bluepilled idiot think. Your opinion doesn't matter. Women think meds > slavs. That's the only that matters for SMV. That is the literal definition of SMV. Women rate Med men as the hottest. I have never heard any woman ever say Slavic men are good looking. You are thinking blue eyes and fair skin makes anyone a super Chad.
Where tf women prefer meds? Oh, the retarded study that says that med chad mogs the slavic chad, but we are not talking about it, we are talking about which pheno is the best in average, so we need to do a comparission between the average med and the average slav.

I'm sure they will say that slavs are more good looking. Also, chico and other models are slavic, but why this matters? We are talking about best pheno in average, so stop talking about chad. Also, meds can have fair skin, and I never said fair skin is good

Where tf women prefer meds? Oh, the retarded study that says that med chad mogs the slavic chad, but we are not talking about it, we are talking about which pheno is the best in average, so we need to do a comparission between the average med and the average slav.

I'm sure they will say that slavs are more good looking. Also, chico and other models are slavic, but why this matters? We are talking about best pheno in average, so stop talking about chad. Also, meds can have fair skin, and I never said fair skin is good
Go tell women they should prefer slavs because they have better faces and wider frames. Go educate women on their own sexual selection. Tell women meds are not attractive

Slavs are "ugly" because of their bone structure, not hair or eye color.
But they havea a better bone structure than meds. Have you ever saw people from italy? They have long midfaces in general, where tf is this a good bone structure?
Go tell women they should prefer slavs because they have better faces and wider frames. Go educate women on their own sexual selection. Tell women meds are not attractive
They prefer slavs you retarded, women talk about germanics and slavs as the ultimate chads all the time, I never saw a woman talking about how meds are attractive.

But they don't find meds attractive, they find chad med attractive, the rest of us just suck to them

No, they prefer germanic over slavs, and slavs over meds. Just be germanic theory

Tall Germanic with good tanning genes, dark brown hair, green eyes and +8/10 PSL bone structure is probably the ultimate Chad to foids.

Tall Germanic with good tanning genes, dark brown hair, green eyes and +8/10 PSL bone structure is probably the ultimate Chad to foids.
Do exist a model who looks like this? The only model I know that is similar is o'pry (except for the eye color)

Subsaharan Africans that aren't from the horn (Ethiopia, Somalia etc.). Bcs those guy are skinny, do well in marathons and have gay alien skulls. They are very different from the other subsaharans.
exactly. its so brutal. piratemaxxing seems legit tho if ur a Horn-of-Africacel

Attachments

• piratemaxx.jpg
    piratemaxx.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 36
But they havea a better bone structure than meds. Have you ever saw people from italy? They have long midfaces in general, where tf is this a good bone structure?
A lot of slavs look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome :feelskek:

Meds are definitely better but they don't have blond hair/blue eyes, so it's a trade off.

"Non-Horn Subsaharan Africans" picture reference? also where are jews and shitskin arabs?

Where do gingers stand

It's over for anyone that's ethnic and unattractive anyways

Jfl. The average south slavs gigamog sandniggers, unless light pheno hunter eye mogger like these guys

However this is how the average arab looks

How the average south-slav looks. Look at the jawlines and cheekbones of these motherfuckers

Regardless of race, no hunter eyes = over for you. Destined to betabuxx.

View attachment 420158

holy shit, look at this brootal blue eye pill @tehgymcel420

1 Germanics
2 Mediterraneans
7 East Asians
9 Central Asians
10 South-East Asians
11 Horn Africans
12 Dravidians

Thoughts?

1 Germanics
2 Mediterraneans
7 East Asians
9 Central Asians
10 South-East Asians
11 Horn Africans
12 Dravidians

Thoughts?
1 Niggers
2 Arabs
3 Indians
4 Asians
5 Whites

Where would hapas fit in there?