Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Race war among femcels (how they handle it compared to us)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Lately I've been seeing race bait threads in this forum, and also saw a post made by some femcels.
Here are some things I've noticed when I compare how women fight internet race wars and how males shit post race war threads.

Males immediately attack and shit talk other people without looking at their point, and see it as a low blow attack to even make race based threads. But when we go to normal posts, everything is back to normal like it never happened.

When we compare this to the femcels, they pretend like they are all supporting each other and try to be supportive of one another in race bait posts. But in normal posts that don't address race, go back to shit talking about it.

What this shows me is that women (femcels) are literal political correct fake people who pretend like the are cool with one another, but then immediately go back to talking shit like a poison and using underhand jabs in normal times. This backs up the idea that most female's existence is all about deception and being fake.

Meanwhile male incels are not politically correct, anything even remotely seen as a diss against their race leads to shit talking. However, we get over that shit fast and don't carry it with us after the situation dies out. This supports the idea of most males being upfront and not requiring manipulation, but instead brute force attack and then moving the fuck on.

However, imagine how bad inceldom is for males that we aren't able to move on from being subhumans. I know this is chads.co, but just imagine how hard it is for a real incel.

fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""cels""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" you mean?

When we compare this to the femcels, they pretend like they are all supporting each other and try to be supportive of one another in race bait posts. But in normal posts that don't address race, go back to shit talking about it.

What this shows me is that women (femcels) are literal political correct fake people who pretend like the are cool with one another, but then immediately go back to talking shit like a poison and using underhand jabs in normal times. This backs up the idea that most female's existence is all about deception and being fake.
Women in general do this tbh. Not just femcels.

FEMCELS DON'T EXIST

fem""""""""""""""""""""""""""cels""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" you mean?
FEMCELS DON'T EXIST
femcel means no one wants to wife her up.

Women in general do this tbh. Not just femcels.
true, but even the so called uglier subpopulations do the same.

that and they are change their views and opinions depending on the context for the sake of being inconspicuous
:lul:

Femcel is an oxymoron.

celibate technically means marriage. Femcels are women too ugly to be wifed up by non incels.
They are too ugly to be wifed up by chads. Even normies are willing to date fat women on 2021.

true, but even the so called uglier subpopulations do the same.
Yep. Femcels are no different than your common foid, don't be fooled. Hypergamy runs rampant in their spaces as well. Only thing is is that they cannot do it successfully.
They are too ugly to be wifed up by chads. Even normies are willing to date fat women on 2021.

Lately I've been seeing race bait threads in this forum, and also saw a post made by some femcels.
Here are some things I've noticed when I compare how women fight internet race wars and how males shit post race war threads.

Males immediately attack and shit talk other people without looking at their point, and see it as a low blow attack to even make race based threads. But when we go to normal posts, everything is back to normal like it never happened.

Meanwhile male incels are not politically correct, anything even remotely seen as a diss against their race leads to shit talking. However, we get over that shit fast and don't carry it with us after the situation dies out. This supports the idea of most males being upfront and not requiring manipulation, but instead brute force attack and then moving the fuck on.

However, imagine how bad inceldom is for males that we aren't able to move on from being subhumans. I know this is chads.co, but just imagine how hard it is for a real incel.
CrystalCafe is down the hall and to your left sir.

Whenever there's a race war you'll always find a kike in the middle.

femcel is technically true, the "in" from "involuntary" is inexistent.

This applies if we gloss over the fact that most have had sex.

I wonder if anyone will ever write a Culture of Critique style book but instead of Jews it is about w*men?

doubt, they will just fuck them, but won't marry them. reddit soy cucks aren't normal men.
Depends, femcels aren't necessarily ugly but just have high standards. The landwhale isn't going to get a normal man but a slim femcel will.

FUCK OFF MAYOCRACKER!
didn't know you were a jewcel
Depends, femcels aren't necessarily ugly but just have high standards. The landwhale isn't going to get a normal man but a slim femcel will.
maybe, guess they should make a staceys.co just like how this place is actually chads.co

maybe, guess they should make a staceys.co just like how this place is actually chads.co
No don't encourage them even if you mean it to be a joke because they will take that, run with it and opportunistically hate on incels in the process. They already have r/Vindicta and r/DarkTriadWomen

Can you share one of their race war threads? Is it similar to ours? Like cumskins shitting on currycels?

I agree with your assessment, men are much more authentic beings.
Some shitty female-only 4chan knock-off he presumes you read the femcel posts from
Can you share one of their race war threads? Is it similar to ours? Like cumskins shitting on currycels?
I have seen self-hating Asian women attacking Asians or whites depending on their volatile mood. Also black females love shittalking against whites.

whats a femcel?

No don't encourage them even if you mean it to be a joke because they will take that, run with it and opportunistically hate on incels in the process. They already have r/Vindicta and r/DarkTriadWomen
:lul:

Not at all, they don't talk shit at all in one of them, and pretend they are all understanding one another.
Too lazy to scroll through, but I saw one just recently complaining about white femcels or something.

I agree with your assessment, men are much more authentic beings.

Some shitty female-only 4chan knock-off he presumes you read the femcel posts from
Ah okay, so that's what it is.

whats a femcel?
essentially ugly women who can't get non incel men to commit to them.

Can you link to femcel race war posts?

It's true though. Not in anyone's interest here to give others leverage over them. Just imagine if fds was actually made by incels originally as a joke like some redditcucks think. Even if that was true it grew into being taken seriously.
Remember than one of the original IncelTears mods set up the femcels sub as a joke but some foids took it seriously.

They already have r/Vindicta
just saw it. I don't know if there is a male equivalent on Reddit. I have the impression, that they have less inhibition and shame to fake their appearance, be it makeup of cosmetic/plastic surgery. Of course only for them. Plastic surgery on a guy is a no-no.

Foids have more solidarity than us. They all take turns with rich liberal white Anglo and Jewish chads (the main group of humans responsible for all of this mess) as well as low tier and normie white males.

White Jewish Anglo males want curries and rice to kill each other.

However, I view curries as my brothers. Not whitecels. Definitely not white stormfrontcels.

Jews are only significant so as long as their White anglo allies act as a protectorate for them (and for this to be possible White Anglo numbers must be significant [250million+]). When White Anglo numbers significantly drop within the next 60 - 120 years. Then the world will enter a new age of human diginity. What is happening right now is extreme depravity.

Last edited:
femcels do not exist also they are clearly too retarded to have a flow of conversation and arguments

women are pathological lying mind game playing sociopaths. also femcels don't exist.

Foids have more solidarity than us. They all take turns with rich liberal white Anglo and Jewish chads (the main group of humans responsible for all of this mess) as well as low tier and normie white males.

White Jewish Anglo males want curries and rice to kill each other.

However, I view curries as my brothers. Not whitecels. Definitely not white stormfrontcels.

Jews are only significant so as long as their White anglo allies act as a protectorate for them (and for this to be possible White Anglo numbers must be significant [250million+]). When White Anglo numbers significantly drop within the next 60 - 120 years. Then the world will enter a new age of human diginity. What is happening right now is extreme depravity.
females are herd animals