Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Racemixing should be banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I'm beginning to realise that racemixing of all kinds should be banned. I used to laugh at stormfags who'd advocate for this, but now i'm beginning to see they are correct about it. It just creates more problems than it solves, leads to jealousy from the men, kids with identity issues etc (like ER). While I personally, as an ethnic male would like ethnic female white male relationships banned the most, I think it should go the other way too (ie, banning ethnic male white female relationships). Furthermore, I even think the ban should be extended to even interethnic relationships (this would ban me from getting a sandfoid, the race I personally am most attracted to, however being short, ugly and non-white it's not like I could get one anyway).

Ethnic males are the biggest winners, if all racemixing is banned.

I think we should ban all sex

Obviously. I don't get whitecels who go on about ethnics stealing their women. If anything, it's the other way around. Unless they're only thinking of Tyrone, Chaddam etc.

And whitecels would be doomed? What about whitecels that live in ethnic countries?

Limit the option you already don't have theory.

Literally not a problem since white women are the most "racially loyal".

Cope
No, these are black women, white women are the ones who cheat more, and they don’t care about cheating on their own race

No, these are black women, white women are the ones who cheat more, and they don’t care about cheating on their own race
No woman truly "cares" about her race. But the fact still remains that white women are the least likely to date outside her race. I shouldn't have to explain this.

No woman truly "cares" about her race. But the fact still remains that white women are the least likely to date outside her race. I shouldn't have to explain this.
But it’s literally written there that black women are more leal to their race than white women :dafuckfeels:

But it’s literally written there that black women are more leal to their race than white women :dafuckfeels:
Which one? The first study clearly shows white being more loyal than black, 65.4% compared to 45% ("Prefers Same Race Only"). Both are close in having a racial preference.
Ca222pture

Agreed. As much as it could provide ascension (albeit limited) for whitecels, it creates more problems than it solves and fucks up the gene pool in the long run, creating more cels. No child should suffer as we do

as a product of racemixing, I agree