Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racemixing very bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
racemixing is the reason im incel

Is that really all?

Brutal. You aren't full curry?

Ban race mixing

You can just as easily have an ugly face if you're racially pure.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWn-VRkZTw

They generally seem to better looking than I am there isn't a shred of anything that isn't white in me. One of them looks a bit Freddie Mercury, fair enough. The black/Asian guy needs a comb, he really needs a comb. My God does he need a comb WETF is he doing? Does he get out of bed in the morning and just think "Nah I'll just leave it as it is. I'm mixed race it doesn't matter. What's going on there. I've never seen hair like that. Bloody hell.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWn-VRkZTw

They generally seem to better looking than I am there isn't a shred of anything that isn't white in me. One of them looks a bit Freddie Mercury, fair enough. The black/Asian guy needs a comb, he really needs a comb. My God does he need a comb WETF is he doing? Does he get out of bed in the morning and just think "Nah I'll just leave it as it is. I'm mixed race it doesn't matter. What's going on there. I've never seen hair like that. Bloody hell.

they look like kazakh subhumans jfl
and mexican :horror:

they look like kazakh subhumans jfl
and mexican :horror:

I suppose Borat comes to mind, and Mexicans are kind of a Spanish/Native American/black mixture. That's the kind of thing that happens. But looks wise they're not uglier than the norm.

I suppose Borat comes to mind, and Mexicans are kind of a Spanish/Native American/black mixture. That's the kind of thing that happens. But looks wise they're not uglier than the norm.
they ugly tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Same applies with me tbh.

racemixing is the worst!

People that specifically fetishize interracial mixing and talk about how they're going to make mixed babies are really cringe and annoying ngl