Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Racepill] Brutally mogged by a panhandler on public transport today

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Basically, this guy hops onto a train carriage, gives a sob story about how he's homeless and wants to get back on this feet, collects some money from a couple of gullible individuals, and hopes onto the next carriage at the next stop, repeating the same bullshit.

He was a white normie/Chadlite around 5'11. He definitely looked homeless -- shabby clothes, unkempt face, but his craniofacial structure mogs mine to hell and back. Not to mention the racemog.

I was standing near the doorway when he made his speech so I was behind him, but I could see that some brunette foid in her 20s next to him, who was seated, was staring up at him with a certain sparkle in her eyes. No one looks at me like that.

A white Chadlite LARPing as a hobo attracts more attention than any upper-middle-class ethnic. I would love to swap places with him. I am lifemogged to oblivion everywhere I go.

Last edited:
Racepilled again

We ethnics are seen lower than filth.

it's a mog or be mogged world

Upper middle class nigga didn't you say 10 million is not a lot of money?

Upper middle class nigga didn't you say 10 million is not a lot of money?
It's a decent amount of money -- probably life-changing -- but it's nowhere near enough money for someone to be influential.

It's a decent amount of money -- probably life-changing -- but it's nowhere near enough money for someone to be influential.
Even 10k is life changing to me lmao I wish I was a rich chigga