Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Racepill] Femcel comic erases the existence of deathnics

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
  • Ethnic femcel
  • White tall normie with red hair representing IT
  • White manlet representing incels
  • White Stacy
  • Not a currycel, ricecel, blackcel or abocel on sight

Do they read our posts?

I think it's quite easy to find out that incels are typically against helping ANY female, especially Stacies.

I don't think that's an incel though pewpew.

How could he reject her? personality is the only thing that matters.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Also, I'll only CONSIDER the POSSIBILITY of "femcels" when they stop constantly complaining about men DMing them all day.

Cause that shit NEVER happens here pewpew.

Do they read our posts?

I think it's quite easy to find out that incels are typically against helping ANY female, especially Stacies.

you're forgetting about all the bluepilled cucks, they make up over 95% of incels

They are so retarded. Just look the edit I did. They are incredibly unaware of how fucked up they are.
1584575322674.gif

When an incel gets attention from a foid, even an ugly one, his judgment gets hazed. Every other woman becomes almost non-existant. I've seen it first hand.

More like push Stacy down a flight of stairs then laugh about it later sounds like what I would do.

Also, I'll only CONSIDER the POSSIBILITY of "femcels" when they stop constantly complaining about men DMing them all day.

Cause that shit NEVER happens here pewpew.
^

They are so retarded. Just look the edit I did. They are incredibly unaware of how fucked up they are.
1584575322674.gif

When an incel gets attention from a foid, even an ugly one, his judgment gets hazed. Every other woman becomes almost non-existant. I've seen it first hand.

Plus all men there are white but the femcel is brown JFL

@tehgymcel420
The entitlement and greed from ethnic holes is unbelievable.

Of course the "incel" is a manlet.

bluepilledcell or simp, most femcels are actually sexually active.
Do they read our posts?

The 19th amendment should be repealed

Ofc it always has to be white chad

Oh woe is me life’s so hard when you can’t have white chad cock jfl @ toilets