Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Racepill in reverse: Places like FemaleDatingStrategy and other femcel subreddits are full of Curry/Blackwhores

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Because they can’t lockdown Chad since they’re ugly. Chad only pumps and dumps them and they seethe at us.

All non-Chad males = “LVM” (Low Value Male) — they even have a name for us.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

women become vindictive towards unattractive men after being rejected by attractive men

Not even worth giving them attention.

Racepill in reverse sounds like something @BrendioEEE would say

Racepill in reverse sounds like something @BrendioEEE would say
A proponent of the JBE (Just Be Ethnic) theory? These retards actually believe it. There’s a thread right now about Just be Sand theory in Germany, a country full of Chads.

Even Germancels can’t ascend there let alone Ethniccels.

A proponent of the JBE (Just Be Ethnic) theory? These retards actually believe it. There’s a thread right now about Just be Sand theory in Germany, a country full of Chads.

Even Germancels can’t ascend there let alone Ethniccels.
Do you know who made that thread? :feelskek: :feelskek:

ugly foids are full of hatred, despite their chances to find a partner are astronomical compared to us

@Grothendieck himself is also a retard who believes that.

Just Be Ethnic is the same as saying women prefer midgets over tallfags.
Kek Chaddam I don't believe any Just Be Theory. You took that thread waaay to seriously. I just wanted to show that if you're a Virgin in ME then that doesn't mean it's over. You can still ascend in Europe if you are atleast average looking.

Still retarded regardless.
Nah dude. Some of you ethics are way too pessimist especially that tehgymcel faggot. I bet he'll do well in Germany( 6'ft + lightskin+ green eyes+ gymcel)

Nah dude. Some of you ethics are way too pessimist especially that tehgymcel faggot. I bet he'll do well in Germany( 6'ft + lightskin+ green eyes+ gymcel)
Green eyed deathnic
D80420CA 41D6 4D1A A312 05F0B0AD9A33

Lightskin means nothing if you're a sandnigger, once a shitskin always a shitskin. And 6ft isn't THAT tall, especially for Germany, only slightly green in bright light and gymcelling means nothing it js a cope.

He's Egyptian and Egyptians are ugly motherfuckers.
Sandniggers can be good looking too you know? He sounds like a mentalcel to me ngl
Like I said, you guys are way to pessimistic. Anyways it's all about bones not color.

Sandniggers can be good looking too you know? He sounds like a mentalcel to me ngl

Like I said, you guys are way to pessimistic. Anyways it's all about bones not color.
@tehgymcel420 has a recessed chin and is norwooding. ”””light”””skin is still shitskin.

I hope they rot alone.

Curryfoids are about to overtake FDS.They shit on currycels everyday there.

Lightskin means nothing if you're a sandnigger, once a shitskin always a shitskin. And 6ft isn't THAT tall, especially for Germany, only slightly green in bright light and gymcelling means nothing it js a cope.

He's Egyptian and Egyptians are ugly motherfuckers.
Bullshit nonsense. I would be money this guy is more "white" than me. This dude flat-out called egyptian Chads truecels. Anybody that uses this place solely to troll I do not consider to be an incel.

Bullshit nonsense. I would be money this guy is more "white" than me. This dude flat-out called egyptian Chads truecels. Anybody that uses this place solely to troll I do not consider to be an incel.
Then why doesn't he have a warning. He does shit like this every day

This is the most Chadly Egyptian, he's still ugly.
1601001038956-png.344969

women become vindictive towards unattractive men after being rejected by attractive men

The level of logic I have come to expect of women.

those subs exist to further the dream of genociding ugly men

And that sub proves their vindictive nature. The male dating strategy sub actually helps improve men, the female dating subs are just full of hate by sheboons, landwhales and sub 5's who couldn't lock down Chad and just view their looksmatches as dirt or LVMs (low value males). Their lack of introspection is astounding.

All the curry foids i knew in college got a white chad fairly easily, they just had to go to a frat party(which is easy if you are a foid).

All the curry foids i knew in college got a white chad fairly easily, they just had to go to a frat party(which is easy if you are a foid).
any girl can get Chad easily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back