Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Racepill)Normie harasses random curries in public

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I wish some curries would lynch him tbh fucking brainless normie

He probably had girls going teehee so funny and beg for his dick because he's a tallfag with good facial bones, and this cancer of normies harassing people in public continues because the world is your oyster if you have good genes. Non stop validation everywhere you go no matter what you say or do.

These rich cunts are completely divorced from reality, the idea that their hurr durr Pewds and T SERIES :feelstastyman::soy::soy::feelstastyman: shit makes up even 5% of the collective thought of humanity, is absolutely insane and degenerate trash.
also cringe

These curries mog me in face and frame not gonna lie

The dislike ratio shows that he's not getting the validation that he wanted, but that's just in the minority of people that mindlessly follow these trends.
fucking brainless normie
These rich cunts are completely divorced from reality, the idea that their hurr durr Pewds and T SERIES :feelstastyman::soy::soy::feelstastyman: shit makes up even 5% of the collective thought of humanity, is absolutely insane and degenerate trash.
also cringe

This type of stuff needs to end.

This is fucking pathetic. He flew all the way to India to leach off of the attention whoring of a retarded e-celeb.

edit: holy shit the soy in those comments fucking A just kill both sides.

Remember, subscribe to pewdiepie lads.

Someone strangle this little faggot next time he tries this shit.

tbha gang of based curries shouldve kidnapped him and throw him in the public poo loos they have. teach his ass a lesson