Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 3 (ethnics, enter at your own risk)

Today's blackpill thread will be about "Mate Selection in Cyberspace: The Intersection of Race, Gender and Education"

It is based on results from the study, from Ken-Hou Lin of The University of Texas and Jennifer Lundquist of U. Mass Amherst, published in The American Journal of Sociology. The study finds that significant racial preferences exist regardless of education status.

I've skimmed through the study for you guys and now I will be sharing simple takeaways for the lazycels who don't wanna read it all. The study looked at a large dataset from one of the most popular dating sites of more than 9 million users who sent more than 200 million messages from November 2003 to 2010.

Takeaways:

1- The likelihood someone will send an initial message to a person of their own and other races, regardless of other factors like socioeconomic status and body type. A darker panel reflects a higher likelihood of contact:

52827aa469bedd927760db2c 640 393

As you all already know, white men are getting MOST messages from ALL races except black women. And now lets look at what are odds for responding;

2- Predicted odds of responding to an initial message based on race

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90 750 458

This one also should be already known by everybody since literally every single experiment and data shows same. Women of ALL RACES are responding to white senders at heightest ratio. And similarly Men of all races respond to white and asian women at highest ratio.

3-EDUCATION
this is the part of the study that, I personally believe, sets the study apart from other online dating experients. It also includes EDUCATION into the equation. Now lets see if normslimes "muh education and being self-rounded person" meme have any validity to it:

"One of the most fascinating findings is that for white daters, education status plays essentially no role in changing racial preference, as the below chart of the likelihood of response shows"

5282987becad049f7f5f3d49 750 719

White men and women with a college degree, are more likely to respond to white daters without a college degree than to black daters who have a degree.

4-ASIAN FEMALE / WHITE MALE COUPLES EXPLAINED

"people often assume the relative prevalence of white male/Asian woman couples come from white men's apparent preference for stereotypically submissive women. It turns out they show no such preference, and that it's Asian women who tend to be relatively more receptive to white men."

White men dont necessarily have a "yellow-fever". it is the noodlewhores that worship white dick.

5- You can't take foids' statments at their face value

"In addition to emphasizing the degree to which race affects how we partner up online, it also adds some interesting new wisdom. For example,
racial boundaries tend to be more important when people search, and less important when people respond."

Study finds out even people who say "race doesnt matter" hate ethnics with a BURNING PASSION.

"When attracted to other groups, only some daters are welcomed to cross the borders. In this sense, racial boundaries function similarly to one-way turnstile gates. While non-black daters, particularly white men, are well received when they contact daters of other groups, black daters, particularly black women, are largely confined to a segregated dating market."

Sources:
Ken-Hou Lin and Jennifer Lundquist American Journal of Sociology

http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1086/673129

(for free download of pdf version of the study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...The_Intersection_of_Race_Gender_and_Education )

Today's blackpill thread will be about "Mate Selection in Cyberspace: The Intersection of Race, Gender and Education"

It is based on results from the study, from Ken-Hou Lin of The University of Texas and Jennifer Lundquist of U. Mass Amherst, published in The American Journal of Sociology. The study finds that significant racial preferences exist regardless of education status.

I've skimmed through the study for you guys and now I will be sharing simple takeaways for the lazycels who don't wanna read it all. The study looked at a large dataset from one of the most popular dating sites of more than 9 million users who sent more than 200 million messages from November 2003 to 2010.

Takeaways:

1- The likelihood someone will send an initial message to a person of their own and other races, regardless of other factors like socioeconomic status and body type. A darker panel reflects a higher likelihood of contact:

View attachment 9884
As you all already know, white men are getting MOST messages from ALL races except black women. And now lets look at what are odds for responding;

View attachment 9883

This one also should be already known by everybody since literally every single experiment and data shows same. Women of ALL RACES are responding to white senders at heightest ratio. And similarly Men of all races respond to white and asian women at highest ratio.

3-EDUCATION
this is the part of the study that, I personally believe, sets the study apart from other online dating experients. It also includes EDUCATION into the equation. Now lets see if normslimes "muh education and being self-rounded person" meme have any validity to it:

"One of the most fascinating findings is that for white daters, education status plays essentially no role in changing racial preference, as the below chart of the likelihood of response shows"

View attachment 9885

White men and women with a college degree, are more likely to respond to white daters without a college degree than to black daters who have a degree.

4-ASIAN FEMALE / WHITE MALE COUPLES EXPLAINED

"people often assume the relative prevalence of white male/Asian woman couples come from white men's apparent preference for stereotypically submissive women. It turns out they show no such preference, and that it's Asian women who tend to be relatively more receptive to white men."

White men dont necessarily have a "yellow-fever". it is the noodlewhores that worship white dick.

5- You can't take foids' statments at their face value

"In addition to emphasizing the degree to which race affects how we partner up online, it also adds some interesting new wisdom. For example, racial boundaries tend to be more important when people search, and less important when people respond."

Study finds out even people who say "race doesnt matter" hate ethnics with a BURNING PASSION.

"When attracted to other groups, only some daters are welcomed to cross the borders. In this sense, racial boundaries function similarly to one-way turnstile gates. While non-black daters, particularly white men, are well received when they contact daters of other groups, black daters, particularly black women, are largely confined to a segregated dating market."

Sources:
Ken-Hou Lin and Jennifer Lundquist American Journal of Sociology

http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1086/673129

(for free download of pdf version of the study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...The_Intersection_of_Race_Gender_and_Education )
thank you, amazing read and blackpill

sort of comfirms the JBW just be white meme to an extent, meaning whites men have it the easiest

also I liked the part about noodlewhores liking white guys which is sooo true
white guys struggling with dating can get a better shot with asian girls

Just let me rope

thank you, amazing read and blackpill

sort of comfirms the JBW just be white meme to an extent, meaning whites men have it the easiest

also I liked the part about noodlewhores liking white guys which is sooo true
white guys struggling with dating can get a better shot with asian girls
you are welcome brother

Honestly, it should be threads like this that needs to be pinned so normies can see it while we are getting a lot of attention. This study literally shows EDUCATION and being well rounded person means jackshit. But mods wont do it because this subject makes whites in this community uncomfortable and mods don't wanna "divide" the community.

Also @FACEandLMS , you should use this one too in your next WAW episode, showing educated ethnic with degrees are still doing worse than bum off the street uneducated whites no degree. I will pm you the other links and charts too.

@Tellem--T
@Krispinwah
@chudur-budur
@_incelinside

you are welcome brother

Honestly, it should be threads like this that needs to be pinned so normies can see it while we are getting a lot of attention. This study literally shows EDUCATION and being well rounded person means jackshit. But mods wont do it because this subject makes whites in this community uncomfortable and mods don't wanna "divide" the community.

Also @FACEandLMS , you should use this one too in your next WAW episode, showing educated ethnic with degrees are still doing worse than bum off the street uneducated whites no degree. I will pm you the other links and charts too.

@Tellem--T
@Krispinwah
@chudur-budur
@_incelinside
Ethniccels unite

Whites must have it easy
i wouldnt say "easy" but white men have it easier COMPARED to ethnic males. This study shows uneducated white men with no degree are still pulling more women than EDUCATED ethnics with degree.

i wouldnt say "easy" but white men have it easier COMPARED to ethnic males. This study shows uneducated white men with no degree are still pulling more women than EDUCATED ethnics with degree.
Whitecel = chad

Uneducated humans look worse than educated humans

Race pill is kinda funny, because it pretty much proves people are just as racist as big bad donald trump, at least when it comes to fucking. I think black men are probably the least racist of all, we'd fuck anything.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

JFC this isn't fair. Black men universally have the lowest response rate regardless of which race they message. Imagine that, even with black women, our own race, we get the same response as asian men and worse response than whites and latinos. Trying to date other races is even worse since we seemingly get no responses there, either. fml

I already knew this was partially true, but I didn't know it was even that bad. It always hurts when a black pill shows that reality is even worse than my already pessimistic view.
There goes another stat into my folder of why us blackcels were fucked from the beginning.
Funny how we also seem to be the least picky when it comes to responding to women of any race.

I'm gonna go get the rope.

Race is so fucking huge, it's like not even funny yet people especially femiods say it doesn't matter, just like how they say looks don't matter, don't ever believe what society or bitches have to say, race is part of looks, and the way you look is the dictation of how live your life

So for anybody that says race doesn't matter it's like saying looks don't matter, the skin is your biggest organ in your body and its also the an exterior organ meaning the colour of that organ will dictate your quality of life in every aspect of your life , because we live in a superficial society where people judge you on your appearance

Excellent high IQ blackpill.

The whole concept of improving yuhself only applies to a limited dating pool. If the pool is limited, you can climb higher in rank by improving characteristics like wealth and education. But when the pool is essentially infinite, there is always going to be someone better than you in whatever characteristic. If you are a highly respected rich curry doctor, women will still prefer the same status , same wealth white guy. The dating pool is global now thus basically infinite, so there is no reason to settle.

Race is so fucking huge, it's like not even funny yet people especially femiods say it doesn't matter, just like how they say looks don't matter, don't ever believe what society or bitches have to say, race is part of looks, and the way you look is the dictation of how live your life

So for anybody that says race doesn't matter it's like saying looks don't matter, the skin is your biggest organ in your body and its also the an exterior organ meaning the colour of that organ will dictate your quality of life in every aspect of your life , because we live in a superficial society where people judge you on your appearance

Why don't you date black women? You are light skin black, you could be king of the black people. I know you are too oreo to attract darkies out on the street, but surely you can get some on dating websites.

JFC this isn't fair. Black men universally have the lowest response rate regardless of which race they message. Imagine that, even with black women, our own race, we get the same response as asian men and worse response than whites and latinos. Trying to date other races is even worse since we seemingly get no responses there, either. fml

I already knew this was partially true, but I didn't know it was even that bad. It always hurts when a black pill shows that reality is even worse than my already pessimistic view.
There goes another stat into my folder of why us blackcels were fucked from the beginning.
Funny how we also seem to be the least picky when it comes to responding to women of any race.

I'm gonna go get the rope.
Brother I told you to enter at your own risk. You shouldve known better. My threads are always concentrated unfiltered blackpills.
It is completely brutal.

Race pill is kinda funny, because it pretty much proves people are just as racist as big bad donald trump, at least when it comes to fucking. I think black men are probably the least racist of all, we'd fuck anything.
this is exactly why I had to hurry and open this thread now. I couldnt finish reading that PDF completely. I had to rush because we need this thread while we still have a lotta normie guests. And to shatter illusion of incels being racist whites. It you are who is racist you normie scum.

I was gonna open a more detailed thread after FaceandLSM completes its WAW. Due to recent toronto event and we incels are portrayed as white supremacists, i had to do it now.

exactly.

from study:
"In addition to emphasizing the degree to which race affects how we partner up online, it also adds some interesting new wisdom. For example, racial boundaries tend to be more important when people search, and less important when people respond."

race is literally make or break thing. as important as your face.

im glad im numb / i am past this shit... lol at online dating girls irl are repulsed by me.. i am gonna have to take the 2d pill to cope..
6046931a91bc23606b5d210d1f51cf6d.gif

Brother I told you to enter at your own risk. You shouldve known better. My threads are always concentrated unfiltered blackpills.
It is completely brutal.
Your threads hurt, but they at least let me get a grip on reality. It's better to be blackpilled than not, i'd rather have my beliefs be exposed as untrue than to continue believing in a lie.

That said, this is probably the best suifuel I have ever seen provided.
I just can't get over that little tidbit. Even when we're just trying to date within our own race, we have an equal chance of getting a response as asian men.

Just end it all.
qBYL5tu.jpg

Last edited:
Your threads hurt, but they at least let me get a grip on reality. It's better to be blackpilled than not, i'd rather have my beliefs be exposed as untrue than to continue believing in a lie.

That said, this is probably the best suifuel I have ever seen provided.
I just can't get over that little tidbit. Even when we're just trying to date within our own race, we have an equal chance of getting a response as asian men.
the little tidbit that should really hurt with this thread is that even with getting education trying to be well rounded person, you will still have less value in women's eyes compared to a white/latino bum off the streets with no degree.

I mean by now it shoudlve been obvious to everyone black/ethnic men are not preferred by other women no matter how much women claim to "would date any race".

all that "make something outta yourself, then women will give you time of the day" memes goes to trashcan.

Good news for white locationcel.

What kind of whites though? Chads? Chadlites? It doesn't help the average balding white nerdy manlet.

Race is a prerequisite for dating and relationships

the little tidbit that should really hurt with this thread is that even with getting education trying to be well rounded person, you will still have less value in women's eyes compared to a white/latino bum off the streets with no degree.

I mean by now it shoudlve been obvious to everyone black/ethnic men are not preferred by other women no matter how much women claim to "would date any race".

all that "make something outta yourself, then women will give you time of the day" memes goes to trashcan.
Do you have a graph from that study for black women dating based on educational levels + race?

I'm not that even mad that women of other races won't date me because i'm black, I already knew people lie through their teeth when they'll say they would date any race. It's all lip service, growing up my idols like Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali black pilled me on the nature of white liberals, I learned from an early age that they mostly just pay lip service to gain the support of black men.
What really fills me with rage and thoughts of suicide is the idea that i'm considered even lower than men of other races by women of my own race.

I can't read the full PDF study though because for some reason that website detected strange behavior from my IP (I don't even use a VPN) and i'm not a uni student. I'd love to see a graph detailing how black women choose based on race and education though, or an excerpt from the study that goes into that.

I knew this intuitively, but to have it backed up by studies is brutal. Sobering reality we live in.

Do you have a graph from that study for black women dating based on educational levels + race?

I'm not that even mad that women of other races won't date me because i'm black, I already knew people lie through their teeth when they'll say they would date any race. It's all lip service, growing up my idols like Malcolm X and Muhammad Ali black pilled me on the nature of white liberals, I learned from an early age that they mostly just pay lip service to gain the support of black men.
What really fills me with rage and thoughts of suicide is the idea that i'm considered even lower than men of other races by women of my own race.

I can't read the full PDF study though because for some reason that website detected strange behavior from my IP (I don't even use a VPN) and i'm not a uni student. I'd love to see a graph detailing how black women choose based on race and education though, or an excerpt from the study that goes into that.
I had to rush this thread. Didnt read full pdf but i will look at if it includes info on spesifically if black women choose uneducated white men over educated black men.

another quote:

>Black women, by contrast, respond to daters who contact
them fairly equally, with a preference for white men. The responding
behavior of Hispanic women is comparable to that of Asian women. They
are most responsive to white men, followed by their coethnics, and least responsive
to black men. White women’s reciprocal behaviors look little different
from their sending behaviors. They respond predominantly to white
men.

i wonder if mutts have it any better

Sticky this thread!

Its funny how the only blacks that are desired are the ones who fit the stereotypes of thugs, Savages, criminals, rappers, and violent. JFL

I just read the education part, just to find if it compares black womens responses to other races based on education. Unfortunately it doesn't as I quote :

"Finally, we examine how education might mediate the observed racial preferences by adding an interaction term between race and educational level. To simplify the analysis, we focus on white men and white women, the largest group of daters."

another quote:
"When it comes to response patterns, as shown in figure 4, we again see persistent racial preference. White women are more likely to respond, overall, to men with a college degree than to men without; however, this behavior does not break the constraints of race. White women respond most often to white men above all other ethnicities. College-educated white women treat college-educated minority men similarly to those without a college degree.

This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women, who are even more likely to respond to white men’s messages regardless of their level of education. Educational attainment of potential dating partners also means little to white men in mitigating the ethnic response patterns we saw earlier in figure 3."

holy shit absolutely deadly racepill, the more i read this pdf the more i feel like punching a puppy.

Sticky this thread!
white mods (only master is ethnic) won't do it cos "controversial, would divide the community" despite the fact that this thread shows that your RACE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR ACHIEVED STATUS IN LIFE when it comes to women. Master is black himself too. JFL

we need to get truecels.com up running asap, too cucked here

Mutt here, i think we have it worse since we cant even claim any race as our own. SMH i legit need to just rope my self some where in public.
as a lightskin i see it as a blessing so i can't complain

This tendency to privilege a man’s whiteness over his achieved status is even more pronounced among non-college-educated women, who are even more likely to respond to white men’s messages regardless of their level of education. Educational attainment of potential dating partners also means little to white men in mitigating the ethnic response patterns we saw earlier in figure 3
8HEUDp3.png

i could have been nigger black but i am instead light skinned, darker the skin worse it is

Dude if we were dark as fuck we could run BBC game. I cant even get black girls because they KNOW my dick game is weak and my T. levels are far below the average dark skinned black guy.

Dude if we were dark as fuck we could run BBC game. I
Stop coping, no you wouldn't.
BBC game is a fucking myth as proved by this study, it's a porn meme, that's all. Statistically you're more likely to find a match in the west if you're lighter. Stating otherwise is just cope, you're in a thread specifically proving that.

The PDF is even more brutal than the charts. It says that hispanic and asian women responded to white men more often than their own ethnicity. LOL.

Stop coping, no you wouldn't.
BBC game is a fucking myth as proved by this study, it's a porn meme, that's all. Statistically you're more likely to find a match in the west if you're lighter. Stating otherwise is just cope, you're in a thread specifically proving that.

I think BBC game is legit if you are a true Tyrone or a high status black or athlete.

you are welcome brother

@Tellem--T
@Krispinwah
@chudur-budur
@_incelinside

That education part was brutal. This is a great post. Blackpill is 100% based on science and objective observation. We should have a separate subforum for "blackpill science" apart from "inceldom discussion" and "off topic". Because there are some very good posts like these we should keep them in a separate place so that we can have an easy access for future reference.

Asian females are the worst. I FUCKING HATE THEM

They are the only race of females who reject their own men. The good thing though is that they are the most unattractive race of females (no tits/ass, short height, coin slot eyes, coal black hair, shit coloured eyes, no curves, flat face, dirt coloured nipples and genitals) so they cannot get Chad. They age the worst too. They will look 12 at 20 and 100 at 40 years old. Top tier non-Asian males don't want these yellow femoids because they know they can do better. But what is infuriating is that Asian females would chose fat ugly 80 year old sexpat White men over the average Asian guy. They always make the same BS excuses like "I don't like Asian guys" or "You look like my brother". It's terrible that they are reproducing with ugly old sexpat white men because then they produce degenerate ugly hapa sons (looks 9000% Asian) who are doomed to Inceldom forever. ASIAN FEMALES HATE ASIAN MEN AND PRODUCE THE KIND OF MEN THAT THEY HATE. THEIR OWN SONS GET CUCKED BY THEIR OWN MOM. Nobody likes Hapa/Asian men, not even Asian females. Hapa males have mothers who hate Asian males and get rejected by Asian female peers because they are also Anti-Asian male. When WMAF produces hapa daughters, they become cock loving sluts who only go for white cock and become future pornstars. These poor kids end up with mental issues and go all Elliot Rodgers or Lindsay Sourvannahrath. Asian females will go for ANYTHING but Asian men (ugly sexpat white men, non-white non-Asian males that are just as unattractive, dogs, cats, even go "LESBIAN"). There are no Asian lesbians. All Asian "lesbians" simply pretend to like girls because they hate Asian men. HONESTLY ALL MEN SHOULD AVOID ASIAN WOMEN AT ALL COSTS. They have soiled their reputation as sluts who will fuck anything white with a penis (and sometimes not even a penis is required!) or at least anything non Asian male. It's too bad that they have female privilege and still get laid despite their ugly self inside and out. I WISH that no men wanted them. They should all die forever alone with 100 cats in their apartment. They don't deserve love because they are racist. ALL OF THEM. I rather lay down and rot than to touch them, but I wish they will stop having sex with (at least) non-Asian males because they will produce children that suffer and become degenerate.

Thought black women definitely preferred black men, though it looks like even that might be iffy. Other than that, nothing surprising here, but good to see such an extensive study. Also good that they point out that muh education is useless. And the white-asian thing is exactly what EurasianTiger has been saying.

But what the fuck is with the "particularly black women, are largely confined to a segregated dating market"? Just had to make it a matter of muh oppressed women.

They are the only race of females who reject their own men. The good thing though is that they are the most unattractive race of females (no tits/ass, short height, coin slot eyes, coal black hair, shit coloured eyes, no curves, flat face, dirt coloured nipples and genitals) so they cannot get Chad. They age the worst too. They will look 12 at 20 and 100 at 40 years old. Top tier non-Asian males don't want these yellow femoids because they know they can do better. But what is infuriating is that Asian females would chose fat ugly 80 year old sexpat White men over the average Asian guy. They always make the same BS excuses like "I don't like Asian guys" or "You look like my brother". It's terrible that they are reproducing with ugly old sexpat white men because then they produce degenerate ugly hapa sons (looks 9000% Asian) who are doomed to Inceldom forever. ASIAN FEMALES HATE ASIAN MEN AND PRODUCE THE KIND OF MEN THAT THEY HATE. THEIR OWN SONS GET CUCKED BY THEIR OWN MOM. Nobody likes Hapa/Asian men, not even Asian females. Hapa males have mothers who hate Asian males and get rejected by Asian female peers because they are also Anti-Asian male. When WMAF produces hapa daughters, they become cock loving sluts who only go for white cock and become future pornstars. These poor kids end up with mental issues and go all Elliot Rodgers or Lindsay Sourvannahrath. Asian females will go for ANYTHING but Asian men (ugly sexpat white men, non-white non-Asian males that are just as unattractive, dogs, cats, even go "LESBIAN"). There are no Asian lesbians. All Asian "lesbians" simply pretend to like girls because they hate Asian men. HONESTLY ALL MEN SHOULD AVOID ASIAN WOMEN AT ALL COSTS. They have soiled their reputation as sluts who will fuck anything white with a penis (and sometimes not even a penis is required!) or at least anything non Asian male. It's too bad that they have female privilege and still get laid despite their ugly self inside and out. I WISH that no men wanted them. They should all die forever alone with 100 cats in their apartment. They don't deserve love because they are racist. ALL OF THEM. I rather lay down and rot than to touch them, but I wish they will stop having sex with (at least) non-Asian males because they will produce children that suffer and become degenerate.
asian women are biggest self haters.

Attachments

• 0 NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI.png
    0 NOPia0GJCyUb8AvI.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 354

This, chinks treat their men like hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back