Blackpill Racepill Part 4 (bbc meme DEBUNKED)

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
lol @ all the coping

JFL if you're black tbh.

The only race that has it worse are indians.

If we didn't have the big dick/athletic stereotype we'd much worse off than even indians.

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 4h 27m
lol @ all the coping

JFL if you're black tbh.

The only race that has it worse are indians.

If we didn't have the big dick/athletic stereotype we'd much worse off than even indians.
The thing is though I consider actual Africans on the same level as Curries, because the Stereotypes on apply on New World Blacks, old world blacks from Africa are just as fucked as Curries as they are both ugly, skinny, dark, have funny accents, and stinky. However, there are more Tyrones among old world Blacks than Chadpreets among curries

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
The thing is though I consider actual Africans on the same level as Curries, because the Stereotypes on apply on New World Blacks, old world blacks from Africa are just as fucked as Curries as they are both ugly, skinny, dark, have funny accents, and stinky. However, there are more Tyrones among old world Blacks than Chadpreets among curries
Blacks are better as a whole but if we're getting into the specifics of ethnicity then Somali men are probably the most subhuman.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
97d 19h 0m
remember when weed was so adamant you'd clean up tinder ? he swiped right all day long and could only get 1 black match LOL
and still writes shit like "skin color doesnt matter, its about BONES"
truly amazing. I guess nothing can make you see the truth if you just dont wanna accept it.
you have better bones than him, why didnt you get any matches then ?
What does PrinceOfCope look like? I'm assuming he's black with DOM looks?

HARDONTHOTS

HARDONTHOTS

ALLAH SNATCHED MY FOREHEAD FML
★★
32m
Its over for us ugly niggers fml.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
High IQ post. The old BBC trope is rooted in old school racism, when it was taboo (and so “naughty”) for a white woman to get with a “savage” black man. No one bats an eyelid at mixed race couples these days so this thrill is gone, booting blacks back into the ethnic scrap heap like the rest of us.

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
High IQ post. The old BBC trope is rooted in old school racism, when it was taboo (and so “naughty”) for a white woman to get with a “savage” black man. No one bats an eyelid at mixed race couples these days so this thrill is gone, booting blacks back into the ethnic scrap heap like the rest of us.
im lightskin and when i was younger and with my dad whos white, people would look at us crazy

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 22h 42m
Great post, professor blackpill hits again.

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
10h 40m
The only bbcs that are slaying or that have hfs are the high status ones like the best basketball player in my college I use to go to, dude is swimming in pussy lol,

But a regular BBC joe, its over,

You need to bring something to the table as a black, you can't be regular, but white can be regular or jbw is a literal theory

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
The only bbcs that are slaying or that have hfs are the high status ones like the best basketball player in my college I use to go to, dude is swimming in pussy lol,

You need to bring something to the table as a black, you can't be regular, but white can be regular or jbw is a literal theory
tbh tbh, sports, funny, status, or thugame as a black or its over

S

subsaharan

Officer
On cursory skim, this paper looks inferior to the last study for a couple reasons:

1. analysis incapable of controlling for other significant covariates (eg, SES, education)
  2. geography of the userbase not provided
  3. bot-control measures not performed (unlike Lin and Lundquist's study)
  4. dichotomized race into Black-White, and presumably ignored any other ethnicity/race
Correct me if any of the above have been wrongly concluded in my haste, but the above might explain why the paper is published in seemingly no-name journal. In any case, this study does echo the observations seen in other studies of online dating (Hitsch 2006, 2010 and Feliciano, etc).

For anyone wondering where the BBC chasers are in the study, they are quantified to some extent. Look at table 2, the Young row (i.e., age 20-39) in "Only Different" x "White female initiatiors" column = likely BBC fetishists. But if you look at Table 1 you see this group only comprises 3% of the total Young White female demographic in the study. This is surprisingly consistent, as I believe it was Feliciano (or someone) showing a similar number of BBC chasers. I.e., they're out there, but they are comparatively extremely rare --> BBC theory = spotlight fallacy/cherry picking that pales in comparison to the proportion of women who are strict racial homophiles. Also, I believe Feliciano also mentioned in her study that the white women w/ black prefs were more likely to describe themselves as voluptuous (lol, not even joking, I remember it cuz it sounded so stereotypical)

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
Have any of you western blacks gone to Africa and tried to get laid? I would bet with your light(er) skin and western status you'd slay.

PrinceOfCope

PrinceOfCope

Banned
-
Have any of you western blacks gone to Africa and tried to get laid? I would bet with your light(er) skin and western status you'd slay.
>Fucking african bush niggers and dying of some monkey disease

"No"

Also you better have already gone to thailand yourself if this is your idea of good advice.

S

subsaharan

Officer
If I wanted AIDS yeh but lmfao @ the lighter skin part.

I'm black AF and look Nigerian. Hence the username

Western status might help though... but it'd probably help most places.

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
>Fucking african bush niggers and dying of some monkey disease

"No"

Also you better have already gone to thailand yourself if this is your idea of good advice.
No i won't for the exact same reason. But everyone who preaches JBW tells me to go dumpster dive.

PrinceOfCope

PrinceOfCope

Banned
-
No i won't for the exact same reason. But everyone who preaches JBW tells me to go dumpster dive.
You can JBW in America too, bro.

Those fresh off the boat gooks. Direct imported goods.

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
You can JBW in America too, bro.

Those fresh off the boat gooks. Direct imported goods.
i went to a highschool with 50% asian population. not a look. autism man. it's tough talking like an npc.

PrinceOfCope

PrinceOfCope

Banned
-
i went to a highschool with 50% asian population. not a look. autism man. it's tough talking like an npc.
I bet you could tinder match mog me though.
Run the experiment

C

Chillhop

Recruit
★★
Because If you’re black you need to be jacked or tall, that’s the selling point of blacks, masculinity and swagger

Most girls that fuck ethnics will be open to fuck black guys

th62eathhts2

th62eathhts2

6atrxhdh4
I bet you could tinder match mog me though.
Run the experiment
0 on tinder. i tried for over 3 months. i got a few dozen time wasters on okcupid/plentyoffish

VST

VST

Banned
-
It's about how exotic (stand out) you look in a particular country/area.
You can bet that in a 99%+ white area an average black male will slay pussy like mad.
Same goes for someone that is white in a 99%+ asian area etc.

Being perceived as exotic will get you poon.

C

Chillhop

Recruit
★★
The selling point of black guys is masculinity and swagger, so you need to be tall or jacked and NT

A lot of girls love cool black guys

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 4h 27m

You also need to be lightskin or conform to the stereotypes of African Americans(niggerism) or else its over

Sorry my blackcels

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
The selling point of black guys is masculinity and swagger, so you need to be tall or jacked and NT

A lot of girls love cool black guys
You still need FACE.

I'm black, tall and fairly fit. Not the most jacked dude but I have broad shoulders at least. I'm still invisible to women. Women care about face far more than anything else.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Mythic
★★★★
27d 6h 1m
Late reply
I always knew that BBC theory was bullshit. In the area where I'm from, no woman would had ever wanted anything to do with black guys 10 years ago. But as the jews promoted the BBC meme since the early 2010's, I started to notice this phenomenon of ugly black guys making out with above 6 white women almost everyday around 2015-2016.
In UK it's opposite Biracial women marry white men at 80% rate

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV truecel. Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, 2001cel
★★★★★
200d 15h 28m
How could I miss this? This thread is BASED AS FUCK AND TERA-BLACKPILLED