Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Part 5 - nature vs nurture

I've said this before and I say it here once again; Racepill is one of most important branches of blackpill, yet it is also probably the most misunderstood branch by the community.

There is this misconception that we learn to think whites are more attractive due to society we live in.
One of the people say about racial preference statistics is: "it is because you ethnics choose to live in white dominated countries, are you surprised whites are deemed more attractive in white countries ?"

@th62eathhts2 says

i thought phenotypes were more attracted to their own?

It is because of white supremacy in the west. thats why ethnics are deemed less attractive. the whitey keep us down.
(I dont even remember how many coping ethnics argued for this)

people learn to think non whites are less attractive, it's not the same in non white countries, of course you are deemed unattractive in a white dominant country

There are 2 studies I'd like to share

"Is There an Own-Race Preference in Attractiveness?
Evolutionary Psychology · October 2013

We tested whether there is an own-race preference in attractiveness judgments, and also examined the effect of familiarity by comparing the attractiveness ratings given by participants of different ancestral and geographic origins to faces of European, East Asian and African origin.

The current study is designed to produce as fair a test as practicable of whether people perceive own-race faces to be more attractive (on average) than other-race faces, and to examine the possible role of experience in this. In order to achieve this, familiarity with different races was varied both between groups and within groups. Familiarity with different races was varied between groups by using two Australian born-and-raised participant groups (Australian East-Asians and Australian Europeans) and a Hong Kong born-and-raised participant group (Hong Kong East-Asians).

Screenshot 2018 5 14 Burkeetal2013 1 pdf

Screenshot 2018 5 14 Burkeetal2013 1 pdf1

Despite our attempts to obtain genuine, subjective evaluations of “good looks”, by having heterosexual participants only rate opposite-sex faces, and using a cover story that emphasized memorizing the faces to minimize the effects of social desirability, we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

Source:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

The other study that shows how beauty standards are ingrained in our genes is:

"Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecifics"

"To our knowledge, all previous demonstrations of thepreference that infants display for attractive over un-attractive faces have involved conspecific (i.e. human)faces. This aspect of the infant face perception literaturehas left open the question of whether the attractivenesspreference is a consequence of an adaptation to matechoice or reflects the operation of general perceptual-cognitive mechanisms.

In the present series of experiments, we attempted to address this issue by examining how infants respond to nonhuman animal faces.
Screenshot 2018 5 14 Preference for attractive faces in human infants extends beyond conspecif

The results of Experiment 1 demonstrated that the preference for attractive faces by infants that has previ-ously been observed for human faces can also be observed for domestic cat faces. Experiment 3 demonstrated that infants preferred upright, but not inverted, attractiveover unattractive tiger faces, and Experiment 4 showedthat the spontaneous preference for upright tiger faces impacts infant looking performance on a recognitionmemory task involving an attractive versus unattractive tiger face pairing."

http://www.academia.edu/17968045/Pr..._in_human_infants_extends_beyond_conspecifics

We don't learn to find whites more attractive just like we don't learn to find positive canthal tilt more attractive. Whites are OBJECTIVELY more attractive, you are not fully blackpilled until you embrace this truth.

Me too
My father was a tall and white high-tier normie that decided to procreate with an ethnic midget female which in turn created me: a mixed-race goblin manlet
Mothers most likely passes on the height gene my dad is short but my mom was tall, also notice if the mother is subhuman the child will most likely be subhuman regardless of how chadly the father is. Mothers genes are important

This too. I'm willing to buy the idea that biologically maybe my race is lower IQ on average, but I know for a damn fact that doesn't put 80% of White America ahead of me. I don't even have a college education and I IQmog all of the dumb stormfrontcels on this website.

Races have evolved in wildly disparate climates and experienced radically different selection pressures for tens of thousands of years, affecting every facet of our phenotype (skin color, hair texture, bone density, height, etc). Ignoring the mountain of evidence for IQ differences across races and groups, we can naturally infer from evolution that our brains would be effected by evolution too.

But you're right, If you're a high IQ African American (120+ IQ), you statistically IQ mog at least 85% of whites.

White aren't only they most attractive but they are superior in just about every other way.

@13k and @Tellem-T @Tellem--T have the best race pills out of everyone in this whole website.

Definitely some interesting stuff in this study. It does make some sense though, when you think about it. There's a structure and symmetry to the white face you don't get with other races. Even the ugliest of them have some semblance of this structure, putting them leagues above subhumans like me.

Definitely some interesting stuff in this study. It does make some sense though, when you think about it. There's a structure and symmetry to the white face you don't get with other races. Even the ugliest of them have some semblance of this structure, putting them leagues above subhumans like me.

Ethnics who are mixed with white can be real attractive especially if they looksmax.

Ethnics who are mixed with white can be real attractive especially if they looksmax.
I don't see why they couldn't. But let's not give the Indians and Asian cows more reason to be race-traitors.

I'm having another mild breakdown from seeing white chadlites at the gym today. All my dumb bitch of a mother had to do was marry within her own white race. I have aspergers from her side of the family (not her though), but a negroid mental slowness from my father which averages out my IQ. And the black features on my face ruin my looks. JFL