[Blackpill] Racepill Part 5 - nature vs nurture

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
2d 37m
Me too
My father was a tall and white high-tier normie that decided to procreate with an ethnic midget female which in turn created me: a mixed-race goblin manlet
Mothers most likely passes on the height gene my dad is short but my mom was tall, also notice if the mother is subhuman the child will most likely be subhuman regardless of how chadly the father is. Mothers genes are important

R

randomguy1235

Veteran
★★★
28d 1h 50m
This too. I'm willing to buy the idea that biologically maybe my race is lower IQ on average, but I know for a damn fact that doesn't put 80% of White America ahead of me. I don't even have a college education and I IQmog all of the dumb stormfrontcels on this website.
Races have evolved in wildly disparate climates and experienced radically different selection pressures for tens of thousands of years, affecting every facet of our phenotype (skin color, hair texture, bone density, height, etc). Ignoring the mountain of evidence for IQ differences across races and groups, we can naturally infer from evolution that our brains would be effected by evolution too.

But you're right, If you're a high IQ African American (120+ IQ), you statistically IQ mog at least 85% of whites.

happiless

happiless

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★★
78d 11h 24m
B

backyardslayer

Banned
-
White aren't only they most attractive but they are superior in just about every other way.

rafaelvicuna3

rafaelvicuna3

Commander
6h 10m
@13k and @Tellem-T @Tellem--T have the best race pills out of everyone in this whole website.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
18h 15m
Definitely some interesting stuff in this study. It does make some sense though, when you think about it. There's a structure and symmetry to the white face you don't get with other races. Even the ugliest of them have some semblance of this structure, putting them leagues above subhumans like me.

rafaelvicuna3

rafaelvicuna3

Commander
6h 10m
Definitely some interesting stuff in this study. It does make some sense though, when you think about it. There's a structure and symmetry to the white face you don't get with other races. Even the ugliest of them have some semblance of this structure, putting them leagues above subhumans like me.
Ethnics who are mixed with white can be real attractive especially if they looksmax.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
18h 15m
Ethnics who are mixed with white can be real attractive especially if they looksmax.
I don't see why they couldn't. But let's not give the Indians and Asian cows more reason to be race-traitors.

happiless

happiless

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★★★★
78d 11h 24m
I'm having another mild breakdown from seeing white chadlites at the gym today. All my dumb bitch of a mother had to do was marry within her own white race. I have aspergers from her side of the family (not her though), but a negroid mental slowness from my father which averages out my IQ. And the black features on my face ruin my looks. JFL