Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Racepill threads and race wars are most sought by incels and bluepillers

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
^
like i said in topic, normies and foids love to watch our suffering, but wonder what they think of race threads and race wars :feelswhere:

Race threads are most populated and most discussed by incels, and do you think that 21 years old jenny which is berkeley college student( or any liberal college in US )
and is white female who attended at BLM rallies in july and kneels to blacks for 'evils of white race' is entertained behind race wars between nazicels like @BummerDrummer and ethnics ?

I don't ask you that they would post it on IT, but what deep in the head they think.

Also hello Normalfags :feelsLightsaber:

^
like i said in topic, normies and foids love to watch our suffering, but wonder what they think of race threads and race wars :feelswhere:

Race threads are most populated and most discussed by incels, and do you think that 21 years old jenny which is berkeley college student( or any liberal college in US )
and is white female who attended at BLM rallies in july and kneels to blacks for 'evils of white race' is entertained behind race wars between nazicels like @BummerDrummer and ethnics ?

I don't ask you that they would post it on IT, but what deep in the head they think.
rent free, buddy boyo

Incels: 3 Bluepillers: 0
but most threads which contains race topics often have more bluepillers by far

that one which was about indian foid which was pumped by white chads
was like when i entered 40 incels and 70 bluepillers
rent free, buddy boyo
yeh race wars are entertaining

honestly it's most entertaining aspect of this forum, for normal things a go to polskanet

but most threads which contains race topics often have more bluepillers by far

that one which was about indian foid which was pumped by white chads
was like when i entered 40 incels and 70 bluepillers

incels: 7 bluepillers: 3

honestly it's most entertaining aspect of this forum, for normal things a go to polskanet
I mean don't let what foids think or even speculate from reading this forum live rent free in your head. At the end of the day they don't dgaf about you or me and they don't have anything to offer you or any of us willingly so it isn't even worth thinking about them in any way.

I mean don't let what foids think or even speculate from reading this forum live rent free in your head. At the end of the day they don't dgaf about you or me and they don't have anything to offer you or any of us willingly so it isn't even worth thinking about them in any way.
but they have entertaiment to kill free time
unless you are sigma

but they have entertaiment to kill free time
unless you are sigma
That can be and obviously some foids have time to gawk at people here but really why would you make a thread about it? That's just feeding their egos and giving any such foids attention of any kind.

That can be and obviously some foids have time to gawk at people here but really why would you make a thread about it? That's just feeding their egos and giving any such foids attention of any kind.
they already have ego which are size of large iceberg

do you that after 100s messages on tinder they ego can be bigger ?