Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Racepill] White male Asian female - The Elephant in the room nobody wants to talk about.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm not just talking about people on this thread, I'm talking about society in general.

It's honestly one of the most disgusting interracial relationships ever, and I'm not even an Asian male so no bias of that sort here.

You've seen it before, some loser white dude who is 5'10"+, walking on campus with a tiny Asian foid that comes up to his chest. Or maybe you see it walking downtown, or doing groceries. Everyone seemingly knows why they're together, but nobody is brave enough to talk about it.

Some things I've learned about these relationships, anecdotally:

-The Asian woman is usually self-hating. Almost without a fail, every Asian woman entering into a relationship with a white male is doing so because she is ashamed of her race and identity, and thinks that dating a white guy is a way to move upwards in society or will help her feel less Asian. She is in a sense fetishizing the perceived status of white people and projecting that onto her white partner.

-The Asian woman does all the work in getting the white boyfriend. I've asked several white guys I know who supposedly have jungle fever or has an Asian girlfriend why they are dating her. Usually it's because they had to put in less effort with her compared to other girls. Asian girls will do the flirting, the asking out, they will set up the dates and make everything seem effortless for the guy so that he makes her his girlfriend. With girls of his own race, he has to put in the effort. Why do more work for the same outcome?

-The white guy would not have gotten a girlfriend otherwise. Again this is anecdotal, but I personally don't know any white guy who can attract girls of his own race who goes after Asian women. This is why white women don't really care about white guys who date Asians, these guys are not in their dating pool to begin with.

-It's a relationship based on fetishization. For the Asian woman, she is fetishizing him because he gives her a way out of her Asian identity. For the white man, he is fetishizing her (typically) neoteny and smaller frame, which he links to femininity. Honestly though I believe yellow fever is a myth. It's not that white guys fetishize Asian women, they just like how easy it is to get them, so they justify that through a fetish.

-The woman pulls the strings in the relationship. They don't typically go after strong-minded white guys, they target the weak-minded ones who are easy to manipulate. Asian women are really good at appearing subservient while controlling everything in the background. I've met this one WMAF couple in University, and she plans everything they do, from studying, to Halloween events, to restaurants they go to, literally everything. She likes to parade him around with her everywhere to signify her status, that she bagged a white guy.

All in all, WMAF relationships are incredibly creepy. They are based on a known power imbalance between ethnic groups, and the material interest gained from the Asian woman. Everyone knows that it's a dysfunctional relationship, but nobody wants to say anything.

This is completely different from Asian Male, White female relationships in contrast. In an AMWF relationship, usually the female has nothing to gain, not the Asian male, so any relationship between the two is based on other lookism factors instead of the tacit manipulation of both partners.

tbh I don't even know why is this a thing, it's probably not as much as people make it look here. Most asian people are racist asf they don't even hang with non-asian people, let alone date

tbh I don't even know why is this a thing, it's probably not as much as people make it look here. Most asian people are racist asf they don't even hang with non-asian people, let alone date
You're wrong. Here in the USA, nearly every noodle girl is with a white boyfriend. It might be different where you live, but I assure you WMAF is real.
Asian foids are racist, but they're racist against Asian men, not whites.

You're wrong. Here in the USA, nearly every noodle girl is with a white boyfriend. It might be different where you live, but I assure you WMAF is real.
Asian foids are racist, but they're racist against Asian men, not whites.

Honestly this. Asian foids in the West are either dating high-tier asian guys (5'10+, goodlooking) or any white guy.

Yeah but Asians are constantly getting hate crimed by niggers. Niggers are by far the most racist group.

Honestly this. Asian foids in the West are either dating high-tier asian guys (5'10+, goodlooking) or any white guy.

Tenshi is in a different country and doesn't experience it as much.

With reference to your post, the fetishization is almost entirely on the noodle's side. Men, especially men who can't date otherwise, will settle for any foid they can get. For a white man, that would be a noodle.

Yellow fever is a myth. It's a way for noodles to make their own white worship seem somehow to be the man's fault.

Well its the same for other ethnics too, latina and sand foids will also do this

Well its the same for other ethnics too, latina and sand foids will also do this

True, though I don't see it happen nearly as often with other ethnics as I see it happen with Asians.

Tenshi is in a different country and doesn't experience it as much.

With reference to your post, the fetishization is almost entirely on the noodle's side. Men, especially men who can't date otherwise, will settle for any foid they can get. For a white man, that would be a noodle.

Yellow fever is a myth. It's a way for noodles to make their own white worship seem somehow to be the man's fault.
I guess you're probably right can't really argue since not in the USA, things changed a lot as well these days. But there is some data on this? Like how many WMAF couples we have on the US?

I guess you're probably right can't really argue since not in the USA, things changed a lot as well these days. But there is some data on this? Like how many WMAF couples we have on the US?
Yes, there is a lot of data. For example, around 64% of Korean foids cohabitate with a white man. Eventually, around 60% of Korean foids will marry outside of their race, and that's not even counting having sex with them. (In the case where they marry the same race, they will fuck hundreds of white men into their 30s and betabuxx a rich riceman when they're done)
Anecdotally, I receive extreme looks of disgust when I look in the general direction of a noodle. It makes my blood boil. I can't prove this to you, but I think other Asians will back me up here.
I don't collect data on noodlewhores; the subject makes me too distressed. Others will have the data, though.
There are statistics of which races date outside of their race the most as well, although I don't have them myself. Japanese are the most race-traitorous, followed by Korean.

Edit: In addition, 90% of the noodles I knew in high school are now married to white men. I discovered this through social media stalking.

Last edited:
Yes, there is a lot of data. For example, around 64% of Korean foids cohabitate with a white man. Eventually, around 60% of Korean foids will marry outside of their race, and that's not even counting having sex with them. (In this case, they will fuck white men into their 30s and betabuxx a rich riceman when they're done)
Anecdotally, I receive extreme looks of disgust when I look in the general direction of a noodle. It makes my blood boil. I can't prove this to you, but I think other Asians will back me up here.
I don't collect data on noodlewhores; the subject makes me too distressed. Others will have the data, though.
There are statistics of which races date outside of their race the most as well, although I don't have them myself. Japanese are the most race-traitorous, followed by Korean.

Edit: In addition, 90% of the noodles I knew in high school are now married to white men. I discovered this through social media stalking.
Brutal then. I noticed that asian with recent immigration history seem to be more resistant to the idea of intermarriage/dating. At least here. But the part of fucking white guys and settling for an asian man is true for sure here as well.

What is your ancestry? Japanese? Man tbh I don't really care about the race betrayal thing since I also want a noodle myself lol

My theory is slightly different:

1) the average white guy is better looking than the average asian guy.

2) the average asian female is better looking than the average white female.

This creates a dynamic where average looking white men can actually date their looksmatch (instead of dating down in terms of looks), and asian women can also "date up" in terms of both looks and status.

The asian female obviously is getting the better deal here, but it's also a good deal for the white guy, and white women only fuck Chad now so it's basically over for white men who want white women.

Brutal then. I noticed that asian with recent immigration history seem to be more resistant to the idea of intermarriage/dating. At least here. But the part of fucking white guys and settling for an asian man is true for sure here as well.

What is your ancestry? Japanese? Man tbh I don't really care about the race betrayal thing since I also want a noodle myself lol

I'm Korean.

Also my stats that I gave you are just estimations. Now that I look at my numbers, I think I am underestimating the vileness of noodles in my post.

Some noodles that are "fresh off the boat" do marry in-race. This accounts for most in-race pairings. But otherwise miscegenation is rampant.

And I hope you find a noodle. I think you might be dark-skinned (I don't know why I have this idea) but if your skin is fair, you have a good chance to bag one of these disgusting whores as a wife. But be careful and don't be surprised if she stabs you in the back at some point; they are treacherous and cruel and have no human empathy. And after she has your white genes in her satanic mongrel offspring, there's no telling what she'll do to dispose of you.

For the Asian woman, she is fetishizing him because he gives her a way out of her Asian identity.
There's a strong looks component though. White men are taller and better looking than Asians, can't argue with that. Same reason why white women go for BBCs, although they're just degenerates and don't hate themselves like noodles do.

disgusting
woman is usually self-hating.
woman does all the work

girls will do the flirting, the asking out, they will set up the dates and make everything seem effortless for the guy
guy would not have gotten a girlfriend otherwise.
Why does this disgust you OP?

-It's a relationship based on fetishization. For the Asian woman, she is fetishizing him because he gives her a way out of her Asian identity. For the white man, he is fetishizing her (typically) neoteny and smaller frame, which he links to femininity.
In theory heterosexuality itself is fetishizing, after all, you link the female body to femininity.

To be purely non-fetishistic would be to have no sexual preference whatsoever in terms of body, you would be required to be bisexual.

This is what we call purity spiraling OP

Honestly though I believe yellow fever is a myth. It's not that white guys fetishize Asian women, they just like how easy it is to get them, so they justify that through a fetish.
The flaw in your argument is it's probably easier to get black women than asian women, yet they are not preferred.

WMAF relationships are incredibly creepy.
They are based on a known power imbalance between ethnic groups,
WHAT power imbalance? I hold no power over any asians.

and the material interest gained from the Asian woman
Are you describing material like monetary wealth, or like genetic wealth?

Everyone knows that it's a dysfunctional relationship
what 'function' is a relationship meant to have?

In an AMWF relationship, usually the female has nothing to gain
7d0a4f6a6f6636cbe7c2a4ec9d03084e.jpg

what about money? asian men are hard workers

And I hope you find a noodle. I think you might be dark-skinned (I don't know why I have this idea) but if your skin is fair, you have a good chance to bag one of these disgusting whores as a wife. But be careful and don't be surprised if she stabs you in the back at some point; they are treacherous and cruel and have no human empathy. And after she has your white genes in her satanic mongrel offspring, there's no telling what she'll do to dispose of you.
Damn, I just want a cute and pure noodle like this bro :feelsbadman:

4363.jpg

Damn, I just want a cute and pure noodle like this bro :feelsbadman:

4363.jpg
Me too.
I found out recently that Fuuka (my avi) dies in the manga. She gets run over by a truck while she's walking to school.
But in the anime she is still alive.

I am too ugly for some noodlewhore

Me too.
I found out recently that Fuuka (my avi) dies in the manga. She gets run over by a truck while she's walking to school.
But in the anime she is still alive.
I knew about that. There's another Fuuka that takes her place in the band, good plot twist isn't it? Suzuka was good too and somehow blackpilled. Yamato is a cuck.

They will always have a incel-tier hapa son, Elliot Rodger is a great example. Many users on this forum are resulted from this action.

I knew about that. There's another Fuuka that takes her place in the band, good plot twist isn't it? Suzuka was good too and somehow blackpilled. Yamato is a cuck.
I don't think it's such a good twist. Look how they have to get a new protagonist with the same name of Fuuka for the title to continue making sense. I haven't read the manga, but I assume that if you get accustomed to a certain character and like her, you wouldn't want her to die and be replaced by a proxy version.

But I should not derail this thread.

I don't think it's such a good twist. Look how they have to get a new protagonist with the same name of Fuuka for the title to continue making sense. I haven't read the manga, but I assume that if you get accustomed to a certain character and like her, you wouldn't want her to die and be replaced by a proxy version.

But I should not derail this thread.
When the died I thought Fuuka would be the name of the band, in her honor but yeah kinda lame this part. Still 'mirin author for having the balls to do so in a manga, the death of a protagonist can give a total different sense to a story. Yeah lets not derail it JFL.

You've seen it before, some loser white dude who is 5'10"+, walking on campus with a tiny Asian foid that comes up to his chest. Or maybe you see it walking downtown, or doing groceries. Everyone seemingly knows why they're together, but nobody is brave enough to talk about it.

recently went camping and there was a white chad with a noodlewhore in the cabin next to us, i went out to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and of course i heard them fucking. Legit made me rage so hard.

Great post. Really shows how much degenerate and hypergaomous noodlewhores really are.

Nice high IQ post, however one thing that I noticed that these noodlewhores tend to do is aim to date a white Republican conservative christian guy that completely contradicts most noodlewhores liberal SJW beliefs because it will make her feel "more white" and less asian if the foid distances herself as far away from her heritage as possible.

I think WMAF relationships are a perfect example of personality dosent mean shit to foids and its all about looks, because white men are seen as a fetish and a symbol of status among Asian foids and regardless of the white guys beliefs, personality, religion, or other stuff noodlewhores are very open about their disgust for asian men and lust for white males.
I'm not just talking about people on this thread, I'm talking about society in general.

It's honestly one of the most disgusting interracial relationships ever, and I'm not even an Asian male so no bias of that sort here.

-The Asian woman is usually self-hating. Almost without a fail, every Asian woman entering into a relationship with a white male is doing so because she is ashamed of her race and identity, and thinks that dating a white guy is a way to move upwards in society or will help her feel less Asian. She is in a sense fetishizing the perceived status of white people and projecting that onto her white partner.

-The Asian woman does all the work in getting the white boyfriend. I've asked several white guys I know who supposedly have jungle fever or has an Asian girlfriend why they are dating her. Usually it's because they had to put in less effort with her compared to other girls. Asian girls will do the flirting, the asking out, they will set up the dates and make everything seem effortless for the guy so that he makes her his girlfriend. With girls of his own race, he has to put in the effort. Why do more work for the same outcome?

-The white guy would not have gotten a girlfriend otherwise. Again this is anecdotal, but I personally don't know any white guy who can attract girls of his own race who goes after Asian women. This is why white women don't really care about white guys who date Asians, these guys are not in their dating pool to begin with.

-It's a relationship based on fetishization. For the Asian woman, she is fetishizing him because he gives her a way out of her Asian identity. For the white man, he is fetishizing her (typically) neoteny and smaller frame, which he links to femininity. Honestly though I believe yellow fever is a myth. It's not that white guys fetishize Asian women, they just like how easy it is to get them, so they justify that through a fetish.

-The woman pulls the strings in the relationship. They don't typically go after strong-minded white guys, they target the weak-minded ones who are easy to manipulate. Asian women are really good at appearing subservient while controlling everything in the background. I've met this one WMAF couple in University, and she plans everything they do, from studying, to Halloween events, to restaurants they go to, literally everything. She likes to parade him around with her everywhere to signify her status, that she bagged a white guy.

All in all, WMAF relationships are incredibly creepy. They are based on a known power imbalance between ethnic groups, and the material interest gained from the Asian woman. Everyone knows that it's a dysfunctional relationship, but nobody wants to say anything.

This is completely different from Asian Male, White female relationships in contrast. In an AMWF relationship, usually the female has nothing to gain, not the Asian male, so any relationship between the two is based on other lookism factors instead of the tacit manipulation of both partners.

View: https://youtu.be/eycgRV_mVx8

Nice high IQ post, however one thing that I noticed that these noodlewhores tend to do is aim to date a white Republican conservative christian guy that completely contradicts most noodlewhores liberal SJW beliefs because it will make her feel "more white" and less asian if the foid distances herself as far away from her heritage as possible.

I think WMAF relationships are a perfect example of personality dosent mean shit to foids and its all about looks, because white men are seen as a fetish and a symbol of status among Asian foids and regardless of the white guys beliefs, personality, religion, or other stuff noodlewhores are very open about their disgust for asian men and lust for white males.

They should be called out on this but not in a joking way. They should be called out on their hypocrisy by Asian males in a serious way.

recently went camping and there was a white chad with a noodlewhore in the cabin next to us, i went out to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and of course i heard them fucking. Legit made me rage so hard.

Just go outside bro! Take your mind of girls and just go camping!
No, foids are there too.

Asian man are being selected out of the gene pool in American society. Asian man are only 0.5% of America, all the asian women in America could date white men and their lives would go on as if asian men didn't exist. I'm not asian but these dudes have it tough, poor brothercels.

WMAF is the biggest meme on the entire planet bar none. Seriously, if you take a look at them its insane how they don't realize they're such a huge meme, most of the time they fit like 90% of the stereotypes

It’s the worst type of interracial dating. The offspring becomes an ugly sub8 hapa. Literally all of these couples are the same way. The foid is going after a white guy that isn’t desired by white foids and then uses him.

This whole thing negates physical attraction. It ignores race realism. Women want bigger stronger men, Whites on average are that over Asians and without losing too many IQ points in the exchange.

WMAF is the biggest meme on the entire planet bar none. Seriously, if you take a look at them its insane how they don't realize they're such a huge meme, most of the time they fit like 90% of the stereotypes
Foids are fucking retarded. What did you expect?

Again this is anecdotal, but I personally don't know any white guy who can attract girls of his own race who goes after Asian women. This is why white women don't really care about white guys who date Asians, these guys are not in their dating pool to begin with.
Not only is this anecdotal, this is also BS. Chad fucks any race left and right
Most asian people are racist asf they don't even hang with non-asian people, let alone date
This.
All the rice and noodles I talked to in SEA told me that only ugly noodles go after white guys cos nobody from their own race wants them

Last edited:
All the relationships I've seen between asian foids and white men, come down to one thing, desperation. 90% of the time, the foid usually wants to hold on to that white dick for as long as possible, because it makes her feel superior to her asian peers, while the man is usually unsuccessful with white foids which is why he settles for a noodlewhore as a last resort.

Fine by me. Noodle hoes will never escape their fate. Hapa sons who'll go er or rope. Hapa girls who'll continue race mixing with whites and blacks until any Asiatic racial trait they have fade out of eexistence since the father genes are more dominant. Good riddance. I wish the same could happen to muslim and white foids

I used to know a half Asian guy in hs. White father, Asian mother. Very smart guy. Vastly better than me at chess, for instance. But oh boy what an ugly dude. Short too. ER looked like Elvis in comparison.

Paternal genes have been found to bemore dominant than the maternal ones. Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother

Paternal genes have been found to bemore dominant than the maternal ones. Genes from your father are more dominant than those inherited from your mother
Where did you read that ?

There is a difference though.
Latinas will do it for the money. But they almost collectively hate "gringos".
If you find yourself stranded and in need for help in a latino country, changes are that you'll be robbed.
It's all about the dollars, no latina would be with a white man otherwise.

not really many asian where i live in the uk tbh

99 percent of the time creates ER

Human sexuality is innately perverse, the coloniser-colonised dynamic is merely the latest fetish among woke circles.