Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Racepill

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
Just saw a 4/10 white guy with a like 5.5/10 noodle foid. The white guy was like 5 ft 5 and she was slightly taller than him. She has a better face and she is slim. He had a below average face and a slightly overweight body. Uglier white guys have the option to just grab an ethnic like an Asian that views them as superior or something. This option isn't available to other ethnics. Like when you see a black guy with an attractive girl he's pretty much always a tall athlete. But like average ish white guys can grab some decent looking girls from other races, whereas other ethnics would have to be above average to get the same.

JBW deniers are hard copers. If I was white I would be banging all the noodlewhores i could get

nice cherrypicking
JBW deniers are hard copers. If I was white I would be banging all the noodlewhores i could get
how? If I don't get matches in SEA how the fuck am I supposed to find a western noodlewhore to have sex with?

I'm so tired of these retarded threads tbh

if ur race is the only thing holding you back then you should considering not going for white stacies

where? here I see noodlewhores with normies and chads not incels

@Eskimocel what do you think about that? Tall and white? Mogs me

most ethincels are just normie, theres a lot of normie ethnicels here who mog us whitetrucels

most ethincels are just normie, theres a lot of normie ethnicels here who mog us whitetrucels

3/10 white has way more smv than a 5/10 curry or rice. You add the gender disparity for those groups aswell and there really is no comparison.

I'm so tired of these retarded threads tbh
You better be prepared, because ALOT more of them are going to be made in the future. What's more is, you can't make threads regarding ethnic men being with white women.

Cherrypick but mods dont care so spam like this is welcome.

You better be prepared, because ALOT more of them are going to be made in the future. What's more is, you can't make threads regarding ethnic men being with white women.
That is very true, you get your post deleted and an instant warning.
Gay

I don't want noodlewehores

Do you think a foid would ever reject a white guy because of his race?

Just saw a 4/10 white guy with a like 5.5/10 noodle foid. The white guy was like 5 ft 5 and she was slightly taller than him. She has a better face and she is slim. He had a below average face and a slightly overweight body. Uglier white guys have the option to just grab an ethnic like an Asian that views them as superior or something. This option isn't available to other ethnics. Like when you see a black guy with an attractive girl he's pretty much always a tall athlete. But like average ish white guys can grab some decent looking girls from other races, whereas other ethnics would have to be above average to get the same.
Tyrone Titandick would mog that White guy into oblivion. White guys are usually more succesful with dates cause they're taller, the tallest "race" on average. A short White guy is fucked. No noodlewhore wants a short White guy, they want White guys cause they're tall and masculine. If you're a short feminine White guy your race doesn't mean shit. You need to look like these White models in commercials or it's over.

There is nothing called “whitecel”. It doesn’t exist. It is mathematically impossible.

wouldnt settle for 5.5/10 noodle since its like 3/10 white and she probably wouldnt be a virgin, it must be cuck