[Discussion] Racetraitor foids - Opinions?

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
4d 9h 29m
Let's be real; seeing women of your race with other races always sticks extra hard in the eyes. However, having these feelings is nothing to be ashamed of, It just goes to prove you still have some T & selfworth. We as men are all biologically programmed to take care and protect our tribes/nations, which our race is a part of. We can't help this feeling. Therefore it's always a huge betrayal seeing a women date outside their race.

I, as a white man, feel disgust seeing white women date others. I can't help it, its just how it is. I can imagine asians, curries etc feel the same about the noodle- and currywhores. Blacks I'd say is different, because their gene-pool (in murica) is always so mixed, so they don't really care the same, maybe im wrong though.

So what's your opinion on this?

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
60d 9h 58m
It's nothing to do with race alone. It's just foid chromesomes talking.

If there were a bunch of blue men from outer space who were 7 foot tall with strong chins, guess where all the foids will be heading?

B

basedskullcel2

Recruit
★★
9d 14h 42m
MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
-
82d 15h 38m
can't relate cause muttcel

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
71d 19h 9m
They've been jewed.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
37d 22h 23m
Fucking kill them brutally. Give them a hot shower by burning them then drowning them. Or if that isn't an option, fucking choke them to death. The whole reason why I am incel is because I am mixed, and I got a bunch of ugly features due to that. Anyone who approves of race mixing is a cucked retard who needs to stop watching media that puts the 5-10% that actually turned out gl in a good light.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m
At least you don’t have the Noodlewhore problem

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
4d 9h 29m
Fucking kill them brutally. Give them a hot shower by burning them then drowning them. Or if that isn't an option, fucking choke them to death. The whole reason why I am incel is because I am mixed, and I got a bunch of ugly features due to that.
+
Out of respect for my fellow ricecels I'd never try my luck with noodlewhores.

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Banned
-
101d 17h 35m
I'm white and most white women in my experience are pretty racist. The only white girls I see date outside their race are really trashy girls or they date super tall black basketball player types or black stocky football player types. In my experience they're pretty rare although I'm sure others have different experiences.

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
4d 9h 29m
I'm white and most white women in my experience are pretty racist. The only white girls I see date outside their race are really trashy girls or they date super tall black basketball player types or black stocky football player types. In my experience they're pretty rare although I'm sure others have different experiences.
Yea, it's more rare than some people make it look. However, it still disgusts me whenever it occurs.

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
1d 15h 3m
Let's be real; seeing women of your race with other races always sticks extra hard in the eyes. However, having these feelings is nothing to be ashamed of, It just goes to prove you still have some T & selfworth. We as men are all biologically programmed to take care and protect our tribes/nations, which our race is a part of. We can't help this feeling. Therefore it's always a huge betrayal seeing a women date outside their race.

I, as a white man, feel disgust seeing white women date others. I can't help it, its just how it is. I can imagine asians, curries etc feel the same about the noodle- and currywhores. Blacks I'd say is different, because their gene-pool (in murica) is always so mixed, so they don't really care the same, maybe im wrong though.

I don't care who they're fucking, I just wish it was me.

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
4d 9h 29m
I don't care who they're fucking, I just wish it was me.
Women of your race is closer to you, therefore it hurts more. The primitive brain we still have see the women of our race as our ''own'', and other races men as intruders. I wish I didn't feel this, but I do.

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
1d 15h 3m
Women of your race is closer to you, therefore it hurts more. The primitive brain we still have see the women of our race as our ''own'', and other races men as intruders. I wish I didn't feel this, but I do.
All I see are men better looking than me being able to have relationships with women, and I can't even begin a conversation with one. I have bigger problems than worrying about this

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★
81d 10m
racemixing can bring together good mutations creating a very healthy offspring, but 98% of the time it results in subhuman schizos with zERo facial harmony, especially how it's always the subhumans that racemix in the first place

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
22d 3h 31m
i'm mixed so i don't give a shit

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
10d 10h 28m

Plenty of blacks swear off dating their own race jfl :feelskek:

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
17d 7h 55m
The problem is not them dating/marrying out of their race. In relation to F white and M blacks.

If they married Tyrone, settled down and made him settle down too. Raised a family and where faithful to each other that would be wonderful.

But they just use ethnics to propagate their degeneracy even further. Just like the old slave masters did when they had sex with their female slaves.

And soon they become hundreds of thousands of STD ridden single mothers.

Women don't want to marry Tyrone. They want to marry Chad. Tyrone is just for fucking. Just for virtue signaling as well.

Mind you, that he has to be Tyrone, just any black or ethnic dont cut it for them. White women are the most racist and eugenist people on Earth.

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
31d 16h 26m
I used to get angry at seeing noodlewhores date every other race but Asian. And I used to wonder why nobody, not even other ricecels, got mad at this.

But now I see that ricecels are delusional beyond belief and experts in coping and not confronting problems. And now I wish that every noodlewhore is a race traitor, I hope that even Chang gets blue balled. 50%+ of noodlewhores cohabiting with non-Asian males isn't enough, they don't understand statistics. Even if that number was 99.9%, they will still point out that one noodlewhore remaining who gives crumbs of pussy to an Asian male.

I wish for death upon my own race, they have done worse than nothing for me. My complete isolation because of noodlewhores has turned me beyond despondent.

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

Hoppe

Hoppe

Recruit
1d 2h 57m
I feel the same. I don't like it and I am only attracted to white women so I can't even say "well, I would date outside of my race too" to cope with that feeling..
In particular what buffles me is when low IQ criminal-looking tattooed niggers bed some young white girls. That's not so common in Italy as in the US, fortunately. The US from what I can see is a totally degenerate society, the worst place for a below average looking male especially if introvert.

Acherontia_Styx

Acherontia_Styx

Hope cope and rope: the subhuman lifecycle
★★★
8d 18h 11m
I used to get angry at seeing noodlewhores date every other race but Asian. And I used to wonder why nobody, not even other ricecels, got mad at this.

But now I see that ricecels are delusional beyond belief and experts in coping and not confronting problems. And now I wish that every noodlewhore is a race traitor, I hope that even Chang gets blue balled. 50%+ of noodlewhores cohabiting with non-Asian males isn't enough, they don't understand statistics. Even if that number was 99.9%, they will still point out that one noodlewhore remaining who gives crumbs of pussy to an Asian male.

I wish for death upon my own race, they have done worse than nothing for me. My complete isolation because of noodlewhores has turned me beyond despondent.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
★★★★★
42d 5h 41m
It's nothing to do with race alone. It's just foid chromesomes talking.

If there were a bunch of blue men from outer space who were 7 foot tall with strong chins, guess where all the foids will be heading?
Spacemogs me from Barnard’s Star to Kepler 22.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
110d 4h 30m
The worst part is being rejected by your own race :cryfeels: :cryfeels: