Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Racetraitor foids - Opinions?

M

Malte

Recruit
★★
Let's be real; seeing women of your race with other races always sticks extra hard in the eyes. However, having these feelings is nothing to be ashamed of, It just goes to prove you still have some T & selfworth. We as men are all biologically programmed to take care and protect our tribes/nations, which our race is a part of. We can't help this feeling. Therefore it's always a huge betrayal seeing a women date outside their race.

I, as a white man, feel disgust seeing white women date others. I can't help it, its just how it is. I can imagine asians, curries etc feel the same about the noodle- and currywhores. Blacks I'd say is different, because their gene-pool (in murica) is always so mixed, so they don't really care the same, maybe im wrong though.

So what's your opinion on this?

It's nothing to do with race alone. It's just foid chromesomes talking.

If there were a bunch of blue men from outer space who were 7 foot tall with strong chins, guess where all the foids will be heading?

can't relate cause muttcel

They've been jewed.

Fucking kill them brutally. Give them a hot shower by burning them then drowning them. Or if that isn't an option, fucking choke them to death. The whole reason why I am incel is because I am mixed, and I got a bunch of ugly features due to that. Anyone who approves of race mixing is a cucked retard who needs to stop watching media that puts the 5-10% that actually turned out gl in a good light.

At least you don’t have the Noodlewhore problem

Fucking kill them brutally. Give them a hot shower by burning them then drowning them. Or if that isn't an option, fucking choke them to death. The whole reason why I am incel is because I am mixed, and I got a bunch of ugly features due to that.
+
Out of respect for my fellow ricecels I'd never try my luck with noodlewhores.

I'm white and most white women in my experience are pretty racist. The only white girls I see date outside their race are really trashy girls or they date super tall black basketball player types or black stocky football player types. In my experience they're pretty rare although I'm sure others have different experiences.

I'm white and most white women in my experience are pretty racist. The only white girls I see date outside their race are really trashy girls or they date super tall black basketball player types or black stocky football player types. In my experience they're pretty rare although I'm sure others have different experiences.
Yea, it's more rare than some people make it look. However, it still disgusts me whenever it occurs.

Let's be real; seeing women of your race with other races always sticks extra hard in the eyes. However, having these feelings is nothing to be ashamed of, It just goes to prove you still have some T & selfworth. We as men are all biologically programmed to take care and protect our tribes/nations, which our race is a part of. We can't help this feeling. Therefore it's always a huge betrayal seeing a women date outside their race.

I, as a white man, feel disgust seeing white women date others. I can't help it, its just how it is. I can imagine asians, curries etc feel the same about the noodle- and currywhores. Blacks I'd say is different, because their gene-pool (in murica) is always so mixed, so they don't really care the same, maybe im wrong though.

I don't care who they're fucking, I just wish it was me.

I don't care who they're fucking, I just wish it was me.
Women of your race is closer to you, therefore it hurts more. The primitive brain we still have see the women of our race as our ''own'', and other races men as intruders. I wish I didn't feel this, but I do.

Women of your race is closer to you, therefore it hurts more. The primitive brain we still have see the women of our race as our ''own'', and other races men as intruders. I wish I didn't feel this, but I do.
All I see are men better looking than me being able to have relationships with women, and I can't even begin a conversation with one. I have bigger problems than worrying about this

racemixing can bring together good mutations creating a very healthy offspring, but 98% of the time it results in subhuman schizos with zERo facial harmony, especially how it's always the subhumans that racemix in the first place

i'm mixed so i don't give a shit

Plenty of blacks swear off dating their own race jfl :feelskek:

I used to get angry at seeing noodlewhores date every other race but Asian. And I used to wonder why nobody, not even other ricecels, got mad at this.

But now I see that ricecels are delusional beyond belief and experts in coping and not confronting problems. And now I wish that every noodlewhore is a race traitor, I hope that even Chang gets blue balled. 50%+ of noodlewhores cohabiting with non-Asian males isn't enough, they don't understand statistics. Even if that number was 99.9%, they will still point out that one noodlewhore remaining who gives crumbs of pussy to an Asian male.

I wish for death upon my own race, they have done worse than nothing for me. My complete isolation because of noodlewhores has turned me beyond despondent.

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape.

I feel the same. I don't like it and I am only attracted to white women so I can't even say "well, I would date outside of my race too" to cope with that feeling..
In particular what buffles me is when low IQ criminal-looking tattooed niggers bed some young white girls. That's not so common in Italy as in the US, fortunately. The US from what I can see is a totally degenerate society, the worst place for a below average looking male especially if introvert.

I used to get angry at seeing noodlewhores date every other race but Asian. And I used to wonder why nobody, not even other ricecels, got mad at this.

But now I see that ricecels are delusional beyond belief and experts in coping and not confronting problems. And now I wish that every noodlewhore is a race traitor, I hope that even Chang gets blue balled. 50%+ of noodlewhores cohabiting with non-Asian males isn't enough, they don't understand statistics. Even if that number was 99.9%, they will still point out that one noodlewhore remaining who gives crumbs of pussy to an Asian male.

I wish for death upon my own race, they have done worse than nothing for me. My complete isolation because of noodlewhores has turned me beyond despondent.

It's nothing to do with race alone. It's just foid chromesomes talking.

If there were a bunch of blue men from outer space who were 7 foot tall with strong chins, guess where all the foids will be heading?
Spacemogs me from Barnard’s Star to Kepler 22.

The worst part is being rejected by your own race :cryfeels: :cryfeels: