Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial Allegiance Is An Extremely Blue Pilled Cope

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is really for white nationalist copers, because the white race is the only race I see so obsessed with race like this, to the point where they try to co-opt other "movements" into their race obsession, and the most laughable example of this, is trying to co-opt the "incel movement".

They don't seem to get the irony of these things:

1. Recruiting men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid). In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).

2. The majority of incels ARE ETHNIC, its like trying to recruit blacks into the KKK and wondering why you don't have "any takers", its like these guys don't have any self awareness. The white race has it the easiest when it comes to getting laid as their typical looks are considered the universal standards of attractiveness. Not only that, having a white partner is a symbol of social status, especially for ethnic women, because the white race is seen as the worlds "conquerer race", that's never going to change, its an established historical fact.

That's why it sounds so ironic when white men are complaining about their women leaving them for other races, because white men are doing the same shit to the asian race, in fact basically all the ethnic races. JBW is reality not a theory, we literally have an ex user of this site that used JBW to his advantage (@itsOVER) (he's gotten many of these women pregnant btw during his "ventures")

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

The dude created an entire detailed guide of where to go in a specific SEA country and what to do to find girls, he's a 5/10, so only a 3/10 white male can fucking tell me it wouldn't work for him, 4/10 could pull this shit off easy with some looksmaxxing and effort. Again he didn't pay whores, he used tinder mostly.

I get mad everytime I see a user deny JBW because it just seems like they're blatantly being dishonest, this guide is a well known post on this site, its very unlikely you haven't seen it or heard of it, how the fuck can you deny JBW with examples like these.

Literally all the average white incels on this site needs to do, is go to thailand, follow his guide, and they'd get laid, JUST FOR BEING WHITE, so please stop pretending like we all have it equally as hard, we don't.

Every time I see some kind of white nationalist/white pride post on this forum I assume they are trolling or posting sarcastically, because I can't think the poster could seriously be that stupid, that blue pilled, that illogical.

Let me just destroy a few of the main arguments "pro-race incels" they keep falling on as their crux:

1. We need to preserve diversity of genetics/culture/tradition/etc

No actually we don't, there is nothing inherently positive about having multiple races, there is nothing inherently good about past cultures or traditions.This argument is really just a lot of "appeal to" fallacies. What makes tradition or culture good or bad, are the rules that make it up, not which era its from. Either way we can just create our own new traditions and cultures.

If we all raced mixed into this giant indistinguishable super race there'd be one less thing for us to fight about. We don't "need" multiple races, that just happens to be the norm today, 1000 years from now we'll all basically be one race and arguments like these will seem pointless and stupid.

2. Our women belong to us

No they don't belong to anyone, they are "rogue assets", up for grabs by anyone, nobody owns their race of women, men as a collective don't "own" women, men as a collective just have "dominion" over them. You can't call dibs, all races of women are up for grabs.

3. Its my duty as a white man to preserve my race, I'm not going to "give up" on my race

Please take the white nationalist BS off of the site, race wars have no relevance to incels because we aren't even part of the equation. You are taking great mental investment in a problem that doesn't involve you, and it just seems like hardcore coping at that point, like tricking yourself into thinking you have to worry about a "woman shortage" problem as though any of them want you to begin with, this shit is just coping.

Give up what?, stop coping, you are an ugly incel, you don't matter to your race, stop coping yourself into thinking you are even a part of this, your women don't want you, you aren't giving up on anything because you aren't a part of it to begin with. What about that don't you get, stop coping.

If you are a white nationalist, just GTFO the site, you don't belong here, your agenda doesn't belong here and doesn't benefit incels, and again I remind you, the majority of incels are ethnic, demographics is key when you're trying to spread a movement, you are targeting the wrong demographic group, go to 4chan/pol or something, you are wasting your time here.

To end on a key point here (I really need people to get this part, let it sink in)
No incel is actually "a part of" their race, we are genetic defects of our own race, and therefore just as easily excluded as members of other races because they are also considered genetically defective and not "superior". That's the irony of white incels claiming allegiance to their race, they don't seem to get that they have no race, their race doesn't consider them a part of that race, they'll gladly use you and take advantage of you and your patronage to establish that white nationalist state, and when its all said and done white women will resume their chad fuck fest and you'll still be left an incel, its all just a giant cope.

NO INCEL IS A PART OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE, WERE ALL THE "NIGGERS" OF OUR RESPECTIVE RACES

Last edited:
Yea because these stormfronters would die alone than shag a 3/10 SEA noodlewhores, they have a thing called you know, "standards", remember?

You seriously just told all white nationalists to leave the site? You sound like a snowflake talking like that and lose some credibility

Yea because these stormfronters would die alone than shag a 3/10 SEA noodlewhores, they have a thing called you know, "standards", remember?

Those noodle whores in that guide were like 5/10, any guy calling them 3/10 is coping. Also they just sound volcel with that excuse, I'd gladly fuck a 3/10 if her face isn't "that bad".

"B-B-BUT MUH HUWITE ARYAN KWEEENZ" :feels::feels:

You seriously just told all white nationalists to leave the site? You sound like a snowflake talking like that and lose some credibility

1. Yes I seriously did, can you seriously tell me why I shouldn't, and what purpose do they serve here?

2. How did I lose credibility, white nationalist incels have not credibility period because of what I mentioned in point #1

1. Recruiting men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid). In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).

This point right here destroys all their credibility because it shows they have no common sense

OP, your analitycal mind is a blessing to this community.

my IQ isn't high enough to read this much

1. Yes I seriously did, can you seriously tell me why I shouldn't, and what purpose do they serve here?

2. How did I lose credibility, white nationalist incels have not credibility period because of what I mentioned in point #1

This point right here destroys all their credibility because it shows they have no common sense
It isn’t all about reproduction. Would you rather live in a black neighborhood or a white neighborhood

It isn’t all about reproduction. Would you rather live in a black neighborhood or a white neighborhood

I think you mean would I rather live in a crime infested neighborhood or a crime free neighborhood, here's the thing though, there are black communities that are crime free, they just only have a residence consisting of "well off blacks". Just look up Ladera Heights in California (near Hollywood).

You act like I should be shocked that people who lack resources and have a shitty culture are usually criminals, that isn't shocking to me, but again, what the fuck does that have to do with incels (men who can't get laid)?

Brilliant. One of the best posts I have seen in a long, long time so congrats OP, high IQ.

It’s so true what you said about incels not belonging within their own race due to being genetic deviations themselves. It is precisely because they feel excluded that they feel the need to identify with a facet of themselves they consider superior, a baseless attempt to compensate for their evident subhumanity.

If aliens came down to Earth and were given the job of categorising the various types of humans they beheld, I’m pretty sure that Chad and Tyrone would be placed in the same category and likely the incels would be paired together as well, irrespective of their race.

This should prove that racism is just a cope for subhumans to cling onto a tenuous feeling of superiority in a world which can’t help but keep reminding them how inferior they are.

they feel the need to identify with a facet of themselves they consider superior, a baseless attempt to compensate for their evident subhumanity.

This, its really just a huge cope, an attempt to align themselves with superiority so they don't feel as inferior.

If aliens came down to Earth and were given the job of categorising the various types of humans they beheld, I’m pretty sure that Chad and Tyrone would be placed in the same category and likely the incels would be paired together as well, irrespective of their race.

TFW when aliens won't even keep you for breeding experiments with their females, high tier genetic males get everything. Chads will be pounded away at alien pussy while were trapped on some mining collony soaking up radiation from some mineral we've never seen in our damn lives :cryfeels:

I like being racist because it makes normalfags angry which is funny.

I think you mean would I rather live in a crime infested neighborhood or a crime free neighborhood, here's the thing though, there are black communities that are crime free, they just only have a residence consisting of "well off blacks". Just look up Ladera Heights in California (near Hollywood).

You act like I should be shocked that people who lack resources and have a shitty culture are usually criminals, that isn't shocking to me, but again, what the fuck does that have to do with incels (men who can't get laid)?
That one safe black neighborhood is the unlikely exception, not the rule.

54179-D34-4-F66-470-B-8710-A2-DDF1-E91-DD8.jpg

^(look at that rape number or aggravated assault number)

54179-D34-4-F66-470-B-8710-A2-DDF1-E91-DD8.jpg

^(look at that rape number or aggravated assault number)

Being born into poverty massively increasing the likelihood that you will commit a crime for obvious reasons. If you release an entire population from slavery without any kind of economic safety net then you cannot complain when ghettoisation and a high crime rate ensues. Areas in which education is sufficiently provided enjoy far lower crime rates than those in which it isn’t, this tree is clearly displayed across the diaspora of black communities across the US.

I don't care about your mental gymnastics I just don't want to live around niggers

You've written a lot about nothing, addressed to no one in particular. What is it with ethnicopers getting chafed whenever a White man tries to defend himself around here? Thread after thread of ooks crying about shit like:

2. The majority of incels ARE ETHNIC, its like trying to recruit blacks into the KKK and wondering why you don't have "any takers", its like these guys don't have any self awareness. The white race has it the easiest when it comes to getting laid as their typical looks are considered the universal standards of attractiveness. Not only that, having a white partner is a symbol of social status, especially for ethnic women, because the white race is seen as the worlds "conquerer race", that's never going to change, its an established historical fact.

And then flipping their wrists and claiming:

This is really for white nationalist copers, because the white race is the only race I see so obsessed with race like this

You can't avoid tripping over yourself within the first couple of sentences and you want people to slog through that heap of inarticulate ressentiment?

If you don't want to hear from "why nannalist copers", just shut the fuck up already. No one talks about this kind of thing but you people.

You'll claim that Whites are obsessed by irrational racial loyalties when you and everyone like you bands together to whine about whymay and rhapsodize about the unique struggles of "ethnics". This is exactly the kind of tribalist agitation that you decry when it sounds from the mouths of Whites, who are oddly the only people here who actually keep quiet about it until provoked. Difference is, "ethnics" have no coherent historical or genetic ties; "ethnic" is nothing but the negative of the loathed whymay, a tenebrous mirage that collapses upon itself the moment the White man is no longer around to cast his shadow. You'd be fighting among yourselves in two seconds if you actually got "White nationalists" to vacate the forum as you claim to want - you especially would be the first target, given that Blacks keep trying to strong-arm their way into the "ethnic" category, much to the chagrin of the canonical Cambodians, Bengalis, etc. (They've got a point - "Rap-Hop is being jammed into mass culture relentlessly, but the raciss ass media still raciss af" - cope of all copes). Too short-sighted and excitable to see that clearly, I guess.

NO INCEL IS A PART OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE, WERE ALL THE "NIGGERS" OF OUR RESPECTIVE RACES

Just you pal. Consider the word to describe a gullible pawn extirpated from his origins, severed of any ties to his people. A footsoldier without a positive identity, mobilized by the reins of his resentment to lead the charge against hapless targets, eternally renewed in new forms, each cast as the imaginary bandit who has stolen your identity, who has hollowed out your empty soul.

What I gathered from the rest of your nihilistic diatribe confirms this. Small-souled bugman passing himself of as a transcendentally blackpilled straight-shooter. When will this kind of gay decadence perish? "People aren't even different and nothing even matters and it's not as though this kind of liberalized 'freedom of association' is in any way tied to women's rights, hypergamy, and social decay generally. Everyting has always self-evidently been nothing; the world in which we live has always been exactly the way it is now underneath the veil of 'copes'."

You seriously wrote such a long post at such a time? It's like 2-3:00 AM my dude.

Being born into poverty massively increasing the likelihood that you will commit a crime.
And yet, when you control for “born into income levels” and compare races, blacks still commit the most crime. Nice job attempting to explain it without doing any research. You seriously think no white people are born into poverty?

Being born into poverty massively increasing the likelihood that you will commit a crime for obvious reasons. If you release an entire population from slavery without any kind of economic safety net then you cannot complain when ghettoisation and a high crime rate ensues. Areas in which education is sufficiently provided enjoy far lower crime rates than those in which it isn’t, this tree is clearly displayed across the diaspora of black communities across the US.
Russian serfs had lower literacy than black slaves.
Serfs were practically slaves too.
I don't see any russian ghettos

Yeah, that was literally my point too when I said -
You act like I should be shocked that people who lack resources and have a shitty culture are usually criminals

Blacks having resources are also the exception to the rule, not the rule. Lets be honest, black americans got a pretty shitty head start in life, its like a monopoly game but whites started off owning broad walk and park place with hotels on them, I would be a criminal too under those conditions.

I don't care about your mental gymnastics I just don't want to live around niggers

Ironically that's the same reason your own women won't fuck you, so maybe you should stop your "mental gymanstic" complaints of women being hypergamous and only fucking chad. As a genetically inferior male, you are the nigger of your own race, stop coping, stop with your mental gymnastics then, at least be logically consistent.

Just don't want to live around niggers, good, your women just don't want to fuck the niggers of their race, so you have something in common, you can't be mad at them and give yourself a double standard pass.

You seriously wrote such a long post at such a time? It's like 2-3:00 AM my dude.

Excuse me, I forgot we all live in the same time zones

@Ledgemund - Dude you are the last person that should be here, you are a confirmed fakecel who has humblebragged a lot, isn't there an interesting thread on looksmax.org for you to be in JFL.

You can't avoid tripping over yourself within the first couple of sentences
Idiot explain how those two posts together are me tripping over myself, are you seriously saying pointing out a demographic fact (most incels are ethnic) is the same as being race obsessed, when you stretch a definition that widely it loses all meaning, what isn't an statement that is "race obsessed" then.

You'd be fighting among yourselves in two seconds if you actually got "White nationalists" to vacate the forum as you claim to want

Hey whether you vacate or not, at least understand two facts that you can't change

1. You are trying to convince men who can't get sex period that they should help create a world where other men of their respective races can reproduce more easily, that's retarded, its like cucking yourself

2. Most incels are ethnic so your agenda is falling on deaf ears here

That's really my point, not just that "race allegiance copers" should leave, but that THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME. Their stance is illogical.

Last edited:
Only people who benefit from racemixing are white men of all levels and Tyrones.

No ethnics ever benefits from race mixing no matter how Chad he is. Problem B is causing Problem A

You’re speaking to me as if Russia doesn’t have a massive crime problem? And of course there wouldn’t be Russian ghettos as Russia is a more homogenous society than the US.
And yet, when you control for “born into income levels” and compare races, blacks still commit the most crime. Nice job attempting to explain it without doing any research. You seriously think no white people are born into poverty?
You’re right in that, but white poverty in the US simply doesn’t go as low as black poverty does. Yes there are trailer parks filled with white trash but this pales in comparison to the poverty seen in some of the black communities in and around the southern states, which can look like South African slums at times.

Last edited:
Problem B is causing Problem A

This, there are certain races that are seen as genetically superior and because of that all other races suffer.

Whites are at the top, but blacks (in their "highest form" [Large Penis, Big Frame, Muscular]) are the next in line

I've always said if I have at least 7+ inches I would not be here, because I have an average looking face and I'm average height, I would be able to get laid with some effort if I could at least fall back on penis size.

This is why I've always thought, that it is in the best interest of all races of men (well men of low tier races), that ALL RACES BE BRED OUT OF EXISTENCE.

No whites to facemog and skinmog everyone (the skin one is more due to culture rather than biology)
No blacks to dickmog everyone
No asians to mathmog everyone (JFL, this is really all they have, its a sad world)

Just an indistinguishable mish mash of genes where everyone is some shade of brown and nobody an invoke superiority over the other just by existing

@SLAVICMorPheus - you pointed out something very important here, these are the kinds of things you make threads about, you probably should go ahead and make a thread on it, its something that needs to be seen and heard on this site, its a black pill a lot of black pillers don't want to swallow. (let me know if you're going to make it, because if you don't I will)

Racial diversity is the very damn thing that causes "superiority" and "inferiority" between races, it is a core problem that causes inceldom. Think about it, lets say we created this rule that forced women to date within their "looks league", and at a certain age, every human gets a ID with a league number attached to it, and you can only mate and breed from that number and up, but you can't lower (because that takes away women from men beneath your looks range, and men above you likely won't struggle if you take one away).

Under this law women would just date white 5/10 men as a "loop hole" since whites are seen as more attractive, so they can still have the social status upgrade that comes with having a white man and "be within their rights", as well as latch onto the looks factor.

Asian men would still struggle because they are known to have small penises, so their women would just date 5/10 men of different races

So you see fellow ethnics, even in a world where women are forced by law to date within their looks league, as long as there are different races, they'll still treat this as a "pick your poison" kind of deal, they'll still be selective even within the limitations of that law.

Last edited:
You’re speaking to me as if Russia doesn’t have a massive crime problem? And of course there wouldn’t be Russian ghettos as Russia is a more homogenous society than the US.

Russia's a unique case in that I would bet a lot of its (steadily decreasing) crime is probably tied to severe economic destabilization in the 1990s (i.e. something with its origins 20 years ago, not 200): https://www.economist.com/leaders/2009/01/22/mass-murder-and-the-market

You’re right in that, but white poverty in the US simply doesn’t go as low as black poverty does. Yes there are trailer parks filled with white trash but this pales in comparison to the poverty seen in some of the black communities in and around the southern states, which can look like South African slums at times.

And why do you think these communities exist in these conditions? "The colonial legacy of slavery" is only responsible for fueling a guilt industry comprising scholarships, welfare, HR sinecures, and various other forms of public and private assistance - i.e. it is doing nothing to hold anyone back, certainly not these niggas, who on top of it aren't plied with tax money and culturally lionized.

Certainly after "inthituthional rathithm" being forced to the tip of every technocrat's clicking tongue you'd expect solution to the "equality" problem to be overdue. That their initiatives do not succeed is conveniently shouldered off on the pack mule of "racism", despite the aims and convictions of the benefactors being almost universal. Yet the equity toward which all hands pull is never drawn in. A permanent revolution, ipso facto ongoing whatever concessions are made.

Last edited:

Serfs were not slaves, a "bond worker" would be a better term.

The situations of the serfs were nowhere as fucked up as the blacks in the US.

gator-bait-social-media.jpg
Postcard-Alligator.jpg
Postcard_2-e1496862792134.jpg
little-alligator-bait.jpg

"gator bait" is still quite a common slang in some parts of the southern US.

@Ledgemund - Dude you are the last person that should be here, you are a confirmed fakecel who has humblebragged a lot,

Incorrect.

isn't there an interesting thread on looksmax.org for you to be in JFL.

Not really, but I wouldn't be posting here either right now if about 70 different people didn't start acting like greedy crypussies at once, trying to bait me back here to challenge their previously uncontested wailing.

Idiot explain how those two posts together are me tripping over myself, are you seriously saying pointing out a demographic fact (most incels are ethnic) is the same as being race obsessed, when you stretch a definition that widely it loses all meaning, what isn't an statement that is "race obsessed" then.

Can't you see it yourself? Guess not since you wrung out that stream of tears in the first place.

You are obsessed with White nationalism; you are obsessed with the image of yourself as a non-White, not as a Black, certainly not as a member of x tribal nation. In a sense, this isn't even your own fault (most Western Blacks can't trace their lineage back to a specific corner of Africa), but this goes back to the main body of my last post that you seemed to ignore. You frame yourself as "unwhite" and treat it, effectively, as a racially valid category ("ethnic"). Your only understanding of yourself is as a counterpoint to the White man, whom you cannot stand because you've been propagandized to believe he holds the keys that keep you confined in rootless misery. First step out of the cell is to stop seriously believing that "nothing matters and we are all the same lmao", that "loyalties are low IQ" (you already recognize the absurdity of the last unconsciously, though you can't or won't see it now, considering your having tagged yourself as an "ethnic"), and other assorted nihilist sophistry.

Hey whether you vacate or not, at least understand two facts that you can't change

1. You are trying to convince men who can't get sex period that they should help create a world where other men of their respective races can reproduce more easily, that's retarded, its like cucking yourself

2. Most incels are ethnic so your agenda is falling on deaf ears here

That's really my point, not just that "race allegiance copers" should leave, but that THEY ARE WASTING THEIR TIME. Their stance is illogical.

And here's the point I am trying to get across: 90% of those whom you'd consider White nationalists or "stormcels" are neither. They are defending themselves from gay JBW coping and get tagged as nawtzees when they try to assert themselves, something that's unthinkingly accepted when done by "ethnics", who are always dredging these topics up, who are always the ones racecoping.

Most incels in Western countries (i.e. not India and China) are not ethnic, by the way. Take a look at the site survey and you'll notice the share of White posters is suspiciously close to their share of the wider US population.

This is why I've always thought, that it is in the best interest of all races of men (well men of low tier races), that ALL RACES BE BRED OUT

Just an indistinguishable mish mash of genes where everyone is some shade of brown and nobody an invoke superiority over the other.

Your one race utopian vision seems quiet ambitious and commendable one but what you're failing to see is when this indistinguishable shades of brown monorace wil be created only the best men (a.k.a Chads of every race) will be picked out along with best to average of foids (a.k.a Stacies and Beckys) many of us incels won't be allowed to participate in it for our apparent short comings. So why should I rally behind sth that shows potential signs of damaging my chances then improving it ?

secondly this process will take ages. My youth is only there for probably the next 15 to 20 years. Why should I invest on electric cars when electricity isn't even invented.

Thirdly there are 25 ccombination of people if we account all the races. This has to be very carefully calculated by biologists statistician and analysts throughout generation to create the specimen you speak of. Probably genetic engineering will just render the whole endeavour pointless by then.

The best solution I have seen first hand myself is sticking to your own race. We curries are less cucked then ricecels us simply.because of our foids still hold some dignity and sticks to us (That and probably they don't get good white guys mad we are super low inhib opressors). Same way if white woman are rescued from the judan brainwashing called femiism white woman shall once again be attractive to white guys and they'll leave noodle hires for ricecels. Restoring balance in the world.

Can't you see it yourself? Guess not since you wrung out that stream of tears in the first place.

You are obsessed with White nationalism; you are obsessed with the image of yourself as a non-White, not as a Black, certainly not as a member of x tribal nation.

Pointing something out is not the same as being obsessed with it, I made one thread today about this and now its an obsession, by your logic what isn't an obsession, are we all here obsessed with sex, are we all here obsessed with women, or are we just simply pointing out the reality of our lives.

And here's the point I am trying to get across: 90% of those whom you'd consider White nationalists or "stormcels" are neither.

Nice strawman, you know for a fact your argument here is complete BS, I literally defined the people who I am talking about, the ones who have "racial allegiance", a white man arguing against JBW doesn't mean he has pride in being white, it just means he doesn't agree its true, so please stop with the strawman BS and putting words in peoples mouths.

How the fuck are YOU going to tell ME who I consider to be part of a group, especially when I list specific criteria IN THE BLOODY THREAD TITLE (you fucking blind?). You are grasping for straws with this argument.

Its quite obvious to anyone who I'm talking about, the men who are trying to be "pro-white" rather than "pro-incel", any incel that is "pro-their race" is an idiot because your race does not consider you a part of them, I'm "pro-me and other men like me", my race means nothing to me.

Serfs were not slaves, a "bond worker" would be a better term.

The situations of the serfs were nowhere as fucked up as the blacks in the US.

gator-bait-social-media.jpg
Postcard-Alligator.jpg
Postcard_2-e1496862792134.jpg
little-alligator-bait.jpg

"gator bait" is still quite a common slang in some parts of the southern US.
You're right serfs had it worse, they were tied to their land and couldn't buy their freedom.
Blacks worked less than white farmers.

In talking about Russians in US.
Illiterate Serf that washed ashore of us had it just as bad as blacks that got freed from slavery.
No russian ghettos, why's that?

Pointing something out is not the same as being obsessed with it, I made one thread today about this and now its an obsession, by your logic what isn't an obsession, are we all here obsessed with sex, are we all here obsessed with women, or are we just simply pointing out the reality of our lives.

race wars have no relevance to incels because we aren't even part of the equation. You are taking great mental investment in a problem that doesn't involve you, and it just seems like hardcore coping at that point, like tricking yourself into thinking you have to worry about a "woman shortage" problem as though any of them want you to begin with, this shit is just coping.

You're choking on your own words again.

"Are we all here obsessed with sex"? Yes, it's an incel forum
"Are we all here obsessed with women"? Yes, it's an incel forum

"race wars have no relevance to incels because we aren't even part of the equation" - i.e. don't invest yourself in the sexual success of other men of your race. So why, then, do you stand behind JBW coping this firmly:

I get mad everytime I see a user deny JBW because it just seems like they're blatantly being dishonest, this guide is a well known post on this site, its very unlikely you haven't seen it or heard of it, how the fuck can you deny JBW with examples like these.

Literally all the average white incels on this site needs to do, is go to thailand, follow his guide, and they'd get laid, JUST FOR BEING WHITE, so please stop pretending like we all have it equally as hard, we don't.

while bristling when a White poster brings up something like wanting to live in a society where he's not going to be shot dead by roving bands of "brown bodies"? Seems like that sort of issue is tied directly to one's own interests, even if it isn't related to women. In any event, it's way less cucked than caring that Chang gets 2% fewer matches than Chad.

Nice strawman, you know for a fact your argument here is complete BS, I literally defined the people who I am talking about, the ones who have "racial allegiance", a white man arguing against JBW doesn't mean he has pride in being white, it just means he doesn't agree its true, so please stop with the strawman BS and putting words in peoples mouths.

How the fuck are YOU going to tell ME who I consider to be part of a group, especially when I list specific criteria IN THE BLOODY THREAD TITLE (you fucking blind?). You are grasping for straws with this argument.

Its quite obvious to anyone who I'm talking about, the men who are trying to be "pro-white" rather than "pro-incel", any incel that is "pro-their race" is an idiot because your race does not consider you a part of them, I'm "pro-me and other men like me", my race means nothing to me.

Maybe I just got it confused with the other 3 threads in the past day about "gooba gabba whitecel stormcel", but your thread seems very much to be continuous with the "ideas" advanced there. I can't help but assume you were making the same mistake, as there are never any threads here about "saving the White race", but at least two a day about "goo gobble whymay fakecel". I can't help but wonder where you'd have even gotten the idea that explicit White nationalism was something you needed to address with a post that long, half of which, predictably, ended up being "JBW proofed by ItsOVER in Thai Land".

this

I can't get foids from my race because they all wait for white guys to date them.

sfcels are the biggest fags ever lol.

This is really for white nationalist copers, because the white race is the only race I see so obsessed with race like this, to the point where they try to co-opt other "movements" into their race obsession, and the most laughable example of this, is trying to co-opt the "incel movement".
Given the premise itself is already riddled in disinformation, we'll have to work from there.

White nations are being actively demographically replaced by non-Whites in nearly every White nation on Earth. Most Whites simply wish to keep the nations of their ancestors within the hands of their own people.

The question has been brought up before, but warrants repeating: Just as every other race upon the Earth, do Whites have a right to their own nations?

White nations are being actively demographically replaced by non-Whites in nearly every White nation on Earth.

So, I'm waiting for the bad part, the only thing bad about it is the part you didn't mention, those countries are being flooded with brutes, criminals, not the intelligentsia of their respective race.

If only the best of the best of other races were "demographically replacing" you would you care still?

If so your stance isn't logical its emotional, if you fear for your own safety that's logical, if you just feel like "there should be white people" then that's not a logical stance, its one thats emotionally based, there is no inherent need on the planet for racial diversity, and one day pretty much all races won't exist, it'll all just be one giant mixed race.

Most Whites simply wish to keep the nations of their ancestors within the hands of their own people.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My God, please please tell me you see the enormous irony of this post, this can't have gone over your head as you were writing it, it had to be that you were just hoping nobody would notice.

The question has been brought up before, but warrants repeating: Just as every other race upon the Earth, do Whites have a right to their own nations?

I don't believe any race has a right to a nation, I don't believe any race should exist tbh, a truer equality and peace will come to mankind when there is less distinction between groups, and race is the biggest most noticable distinction there is. All the races should be mixed by force, just for the lol's of the people crying against it :feelskek:

Last edited:
OP’s race is too busy killing each other to impress hoodrat foids. They have more allegiance to the Government than their own race. Most would throw their own family in a wood chipper if it allows them to still get their Government gibs.

OP’s race is too busy killing each other to impress hoodrat foids.

Yeah but the white race is busy being bred out of existence, all I have to do is avoid ghetto's for my race to survive (which I don't give one fuck about, fuck my race, makes no difference which race survives or not), there's nothing you can do for your race to survive, its pretty much over :feelskek:

They have more allegiance to the Government than their own race.

Better than having allegience to a group that gives you nothing, government gives them gibs, being a pro white incel gets you what.......... exactly, it doesn't get you laid, it doesn't solve your problem, ironically you just made those individuals sound more logical than you, one should hold allegiance to those that support them.

In talking about Russians in US.
Illiterate Serf that washed ashore of us had it just as bad as blacks that got freed from slavery.
No russian ghettos, why's that?
A slow yet steady stream of wave based immigration from Russia simply cannot be compared to the the sudden emancipation of 3.9 million people at once, of course you are going to get ghettos with a population that large suddenly being released to freedom.

Better than having allegience to a group that gives you nothing, government gives them gibs, being a pro white incel gets you what.......... exactly, it doesn't get you laid, it doesn't solve your problem, ironically you just made those individuals sound more logical than you, one should hold allegiance to those that support them.

Yeah, because allowing your communities to degenerate to ghettos full of single mother welfare queens, drug dealers, thugs, lazy asses, ect is extremely logical. :feelskek:

A slow yet steady stream of wave based immigration from Russia simply cannot be compared to the the sudden emancipation of 3.9 million people at once, of course you are going to get ghettos with a population that large suddenly being released to freedom.
Most ghettos didn’t become shitholes until the 70’s and 80’s. Blacks had low crime rates, higher marriage rates and higher church attendance rates than whites until the Welfare system was put in place.

Yeah, because allowing your communities to degenerate to ghettos full of single mother welfare queens, drug dealers, thugs, lazy asses, ect is extremely logical. :feelskek:.

Hey that's what white women are for, the more of them that get bred, the less blacks will be born in ghettos and have a ghetto culture and mindset, win win for everybody :feelskek:

Hey that's what white women are for, the more of them that get bred, the less blacks will be born in ghettos and have a ghetto culture and mindset, win win for everybody :feelskek:
:feelsokman: I don’t really care, I’m not a white supremacist and probably will never have offspring. Most foids hate black guys, I always see Tyrones with landwhales and crackhead looking white foids. Thanks for helping us get rid of genetic trash I guess.

They're comparable on individual basis. Ghetto is more of a symptom of concentrated population.
My point was the conditions the ghettos are in. China town and little Italy is just that, a curiously.
Black ghettos are death traps