Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial Allegiance Is An Extremely Blue Pilled Cope

I agree with the the description of the racial coper, it’s a nonsense to spread such an ideology in a place filled with sexless males.

But the JBW isn’t a better cope than the one used by racismcels.

A slow yet steady stream of wave based immigration from Russia simply cannot be compared to the the sudden emancipation of 3.9 million people at once, of course you are going to get ghettos with a population that large suddenly being released to freedom.

JBW in action is what happened

JBW in action is what happened

Weren't you bragging about landing yourself a "diversity" scholarship in some other thread? Get fat off of the resources of White countries and then blame the people who are lining your pockets. Standard practice.

In all likelihood, your life is quite cushy. "Eek ook gooba gabba whyprivilege" when coalminers die at 40 from black lung while you shitpost online and attend a college for which you're under-qualified on someone else's dime.

Owing allegiance to your race/culture/country is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Remember. These people you care so much about are sex having normies. Fighting for your culture/civilisation means fighting for chads and stacies to continue rabbit fucking. What kind of colossal cuck does that. Giving everything for nothing in return.

Being born into poverty massively increasing the likelihood that you will commit a crime for obvious reasons. If you release an entire population from slavery without any kind of economic safety net then you cannot complain when ghettoisation and a high crime rate ensues. Areas in which education is sufficiently provided enjoy far lower crime rates than those in which it isn’t, this tree is clearly displayed across the diaspora of black communities across the US.
+1

racism is just a cope for subhumans to cling onto a tenuous feeling of superiority in a world which can’t help but keep reminding them how inferior they are

This should prove that racism is just a cope for subhumans to cling onto a tenuous feeling of superiority in a world which can’t help but keep reminding them how inferior they are.

Aren't you both White? Based cosmopolitan sycophants.

Tell me honestly, how many "save the White race" threads do you see here versus "Just Be White" and "I FUCKEGN HATE STORMCEL"? You are reinforcing sappy narratives against enemies that don't exist.

@BlkPillPres wants to talk about "strawmen" all the time and sets himself up to "argue" with people who barely even post on this forum. Effectively the only people who talk about race here are ethnicopers who want to load off their personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or "discrimination" depending on their particular level of delusion.

Tell me honestly, how many "save the White race" threads do you see here versus "Just Be White" and "I FUCKEGN HATE STORMCEL"? You are reinforcing sappy narratives against enemies that don't exist.

@BlkPillPres wants to talk about "strawmen" all the time and sets himself up to "argue" with people who barely even post on this forum. Effectively the only people who talk about race here are ethnicopers who want to load off their personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or "discrimination" depending on their particular level of delusion.
When I quoted @ColdLightOfDay, I was simply voicing my opinions on racism as a whole; it’s simply a mix of tribalism and coping hard. I made no mentions of any threads or specific members. As for your point, race always seems to come up in various threads no matter what the subject of any particular thread may have been. While there have been white nationalists threads they are admittedly few and far between. However, posts of that nature are numerous and frankly unnecesary when they derail a thread that had nothing to do with race or politics. As for the ethnicopers, they can be annoying as well but I’ve seen more SFcels bring up race than them and generally the ethnicopers are simply crying about not being white, while the SFcels take a more aggressive tone with their posts and threads.

The real problem here imo is that the topics of race and politics are noticably prevalent and as they can be woven into any conversation, these issues will eventually be brought up and the infighting will resume. This is something we’ve seen again and again and I’m of the opinion that posts relating to white nationalism or racial superiority are only a few steps above shitposts when they are brought up in an unrelated thread or when certain users base multiple threads on the same tired subject in a similar vein to how Zesto posted

They are nostalgic copers who have a hard time accepting that the West is finally coming to an end with incels being a symptom of its disgusting decadence among many others. This isn't about Whites, it's about Westerners and I'd gladly savour their definitive obliteration. Russians aren't in the same boat for example, they're a different people.

Owing allegiance to your race/culture/country is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Remember. These people you care so much about are sex having normies. Fighting for your culture/civilisation means fighting for chads and stacies to continue rabbit fucking. What kind of colossal cuck does that. Giving everything for nothing in return.

How do some users not get this point, I'd say its the difference between being driven by logic, and being driven by emotion

JFL dude this one line right here, this tiny little phrase proved how illogical you are, so people should agree with things, not based on logic, but based on racial allegiance, you do see the irony of this post in this specific thread right?. You literally just proved my point of how illogical it is. Am I supposed to just agree with and support what other black posters say because "Muh sticking together, pro black, I lub my peepo's". This is the scary reality about accepting even a single blue pilled concept, you seem to be a well spoken person who has some kind of intelligence, but as long as you are being driven by emotion and not logic, as long as you are grasping on to blue pilled concepts, your arguments will always be inherently flawed.

Them being "both White" should have no baring on what they agree with, me being black should have no baring on what I agree with, we should agree on things based on logic, races aren't some kind of monolith (at least that's not what we should be). Your post is exactly why I think all races need to be bred out of existence until were just one race, then idiots can't say BS like - "Hey you're white, you should be agreeing with me".

1. That's because the white race doesn't need saving, no race does, all need to be bred out of existence.

2. Also because JBW is a fact that keeps getting denied all the time, so people feel the need to keep re-affirming it

When posts like this exist - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

and white users are still denying JBW it gets kinda annoying

When basically every poster on this site who has come out as a "larp" or "ascended" is white and white posters still keep denying JBW that gets kinda annoying, it feel like you're dealing with a group that no matter what, will never admit to the reality of JBW, so threads about it are gonna keep popping up.

If posts ever started to reflect a general consensus that JBW is a fact and people stopped denying it, you'd see threads about it stop.

1. I didn't set myself up to argue with them, I created the thread and they came to it, they set themselves up to argue with me.

2. "Effectively the only people who talk about race here are ethnicopers who want to load off their personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or "discrimination" " - That's a kind of ironic point to make, because aren't all incels doing this, but just swap out ethnicopers with incels, and replace the white race with Chad, all of us are "loading off our personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or discrimination". Also there was no need to seperate the two as "either or" because it is the biological causality that causes the discrimination, its one and the same.

JFL dude this one line right here, this tiny little phrase proved how illogical you are, so people should agree with things, not based on logic, but based on racial allegiance, you do see the irony of this post in this specific thread right?. You literally just proved my point of how illogical it is. Am I supposed to just agree with and support what other black posters say because "Muh sticking together, pro black, I lub my peepo's". This is the scary reality about accepting even a single blue pilled concept, you seem to be a well spoken person who has some kind of intelligence, but as long as you are being driven by emotion and not logic, as long as you are grasping on to blue pilled concepts, your arguments will always be inherently flawed.

Them being "both White" should have no baring on what they agree with, me being black should have no baring on what I agree with, we should agree on things based on logic, races aren't some kind of monolith (at least that's not what we should be). Your post is exactly why I think all races need to be bred out of existence until were just one race, then idiots can't say BS like - "Hey you're white, you should be agreeing with me".

Not what they should do, but what they will do. The issue with this is placing the burden unduly on one side to let go of their racial awareness when it is perfectly in their interests to be racially conscious when faced with hostility. This is related to a major point that I wanted to get across in relating "White nationalist" posting to "JBW" posting. I appreciate your change in tone here and will admit that this is a little bit of a reach, but I set this opposition up so as to make "ethnic" posters aware of their own biases. Something called "Just Be White" is by its very name tendentious, positing a specific worldview, not necessarily based on fact, that incites beggary and loathing. If people can be riled up as an, effectively, "racially"-constituted (non-White is reified as "ethnic", another point I wanted to stress) mob with this position, it then makes sense for White men to pursue their own interests and start thinking about incapacitating or getting away from non-Whites when many of them are unabashedly demanding and agitated. On another level, it's usually just annoying for deformed, autistic, whatever Whites to have to assuage ethnics by admitting a "privilege" that doesn't exist. If these particular people were privileged, especially in respect to getting female attention, they wouldn't even be posting here in the first place. Most of the time, though, they still put up with it - then @DeformAspergerCel makes a joke thread about capeshit "punch Nazis" propaganda films and gets inundated with "stormcel stormfag stormdrain" shouting. The particular relationship between these two "copes" is richly informative and hopefully that was explored clearly here.

Now, I don't know whether you were around for the past few days, but I honestly did assume some continuity between your thread and the earlier ones. The past few displays of ethnic resentment have been so thoroughly distasteful that I was pretty much just set to "belittle" mode and was sick of explaining things to people who weren't going to listen. This may well have prevented me from giving your thread a fair consideration.

But still,

1. That's because the white race doesn't need saving, no race does, all need to be bred out of existence.

2. Also because JBW is a fact that keeps getting denied all the time, so people feel the need to keep re-affirming it

When posts like this exist - https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

and white users are still denying JBW it gets kinda annoying

When basically every poster on this site who has come out as a "larp" or "ascended" is white and white posters still keep denying JBW that gets kinda annoying, it feel like you're dealing with a group that no matter what, will never admit to the reality of JBW, so threads about it are gonna keep popping up.

If posts ever started to reflect a general consensus that JBW is a fact and people stopped denying it, you'd see threads about it stop.

The "elimination of race" is not some kind of panacea for avoiding tribal conflict. You don't think the forced integration of humanity - i.e. what a lot of Western countries are on their way to - is going to be a protracted and violent process? Or do you think the violence will only be limited to foids and Chads? It's going to come down on everyone's head. Personally, I don't care too much about this. I have no intention of reproducing and only want there to be a place for me to live out the rest of my life undisturbed by window smashing and demanding subalterns. When some White incel advocates for a racially homogeneous society, I would assume he's thinking of more than women, who, notwithstanding, were much better kept in line in states of monogamy and homogeneity.

Further, hierarchy is built into human psychology and structures. Without "race" (itself utopian) you're going to have other distinctions come to the fore, just like you see in the n-way crisis of intersectionality. "Equality" is a phantom, no matter how much rationalism you force on natural entropy. You could get your prefect transhumanist world of dispersed intelligence and de novo genomes and some pressure would still favor some unit over another one. Notwithstanding that there's no use living your life as the simple product of engineering, the stated goals of neutering human behavior won't even work.

If you think denying JBW is annoying, imagine how annoying it is to have people bombard you with it constantly, most of whom have no clear idea of what they mean by it and just repeat it as a provocative buzzword or a worn cope.

If you're Black, some famous cases of "JBW" falling through are:

Tellem--T - hilariously, people still suck this guy's nuts and call him a "racepiller"
PrinceOfCope
blackletcel
"Genecel", in a sense
I think there was another one here I'm forgetting

Whites who "ascended":

"Weed", who "succeeded" once with a drunk obeast
"whogivesafucc", who called himself ethnic because he was Georgian
"FullofHate", who I'm pretty sure never had sex and just bragged about getting a single Tinder match with a decent-looking foid
3 whom I won't name

For Rices/Curries (can't remember which he was):

KV3

Related to the site itself, Whites aren't exactly coming out in a distant lead

1. I didn't set myself up to argue with them, I created the thread and they came to it, they set themselves up to argue with me.

I'll take you at your word that this is distinct from all the similar threads made recently, but it shouldn't be hard to see how something like this gets misread.

2. "Effectively the only people who talk about race here are ethnicopers who want to load off their personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or "discrimination" " - That's a kind of ironic point to make, because aren't all incels doing this, but just swap out ethnicopers with incels, and replace the white race with Chad, all of us are "loading off our personal ugliness and failure onto either biological causality or discrimination". Also there was no need to seperate the two as "either or" because it is the biological causality that causes the discrimination, its one and the same.

I suppose this is an issue of attribution. Obviously problems are either intrinsic or extrinsic and that they interact dialectically across these categories, but I consider there to be a big difference between having a common goal of scorning female selectivity and that of trying to position oneself as the frontrunner of the victim pageant by demanding special recognition for the "unique" problems of ethnics.

You can see that a problem exists fundamentally with whores in that they all scrounge for men better-looking and of higher status than themselves. They rarely have requirements that you be a specific race and, moreover, any such requirement never leads to wanting every single person within that race. You cannot logically reconcile the absurd demands of whores with some kind of Just Be.

...Here's what I'm talking about when I say that the line between "White person standing up for themselves" and "White supremacy" (what a gay meme term, anyone who uses this is 99% certain to be incapable of independent thought) is purposefully obfuscated and that it's easy to get confused about exactly what someone is trying to say. From a poll just made by one of the forum's most notorious ethnicopers:

Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 50625 PM

Last edited:
High IQ
If you're Black, some famous cases of "JBW" falling through are:

Tellem--T - hilariously, people still suck this guy's nuts and call him a "racepiller"
PrinceOfCope
blackletcel
"Genecel", in a sense
I think there was another one here I'm forgetting

Whites who "ascended":

"Weed", who "succeeded" once with a drunk obeast
"whogivesafucc", who called himself ethnic because he was Georgian
"FullofHate", who I'm pretty sure never had sex and just bragged about getting a single Tinder match with a decent-looking foid
3 whom I won't name
What are you talking about?
PrinceOfCope didn't ascend, he wasn't incel in the first place, Tellem--T never ascended AFAIK his virginity status is still vague and his bragging is limited to Tinder matches (A lot like you), blackletcel never ascended, he wasn't incel in the first place.

If you want to include guys like PrinceOfCope and Blackletcel, then you might as well throw in Zyros and Leucosticte for ol' Whitey. And if Tellem-T counts for tinder matches and bragging, then throw in yourself, VST, Weed (again), EvilGenius, CopingGymcel, and Brendio into that list. Not to mention you forgot to list itsOVER, Fontaine, Vman, Jackbud, and Minjaze for whitecels who ascended during their time here.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?
PrinceOfCope didn't ascend, he wasn't incel in the first place, Tellem--T never ascended AFAIK his virginity status is still vague and his bragging is limited to Tinder matches (A lot like you), blackletcel never ascended, he wasn't incel in the first place.

Lok, even better. I don't know why you think this is some kind of death blow. At this rate, how many of the Black posters here are/were incel to begin with? Definitely not FACEandLMS (forgot him too), that's for sure.

If you want to include guys like PrinceOfCope and Blackletcel, then you might as well throw in Zyros and Leucosticte for ol' Whitey.

Yeah sure, fine.

And if Tellem-T counts for tinder matches and bragging, then throw in yourself, VST, Weed (again), EvilGenius, CopingGymcel, and Brendio into that list. Not to mention you forgot to list itsOVER, Fontaine, Vman, Jackbud, and Minjaze for whitecels who ascended during their time here.

Some of those are covered in my "3 whom I won't name". But I'll have to tease some important things apart here:

-Weed's already there.
-EvilGenius is Indian, thanks, I forgot about him
-CopingGymcel only ever claimed to get matches in Southeast Asia as far as I remember. I'm skeptical of that, given that he's the closest to a Chad I've seen here, but then you can't use someone like him as evidence of "Just Be White".
-Brendio's last "girlfriend" was in the eight grade and he never bragged about it. I'm sure you can cut him some slack.
-ItsOVER, yeah, travelled across the world to get whores because Just Being White was treating him so well in the UK.
-You can't put Fontaine there with any certainty when he claims himself to have been LARPing.
-Vman yeah sure
-Jackbud, yeah sure, but did you see the picture of his "ascension"?
-Minjaze is still a KHHV with an online girlfriend:feelskek: as far as I know.

Simple statistical techniques, like normalization to a race's share of the whole population, seems to be a tough point for "racepillers" but remember that this site is over half White. If there are a few more White ascensions, it's because there is a larger pool of Whites to draw from. What were Blacks again - 10% or so?

Lok, even better. I don't know why you think this is some kind of death blow. At this rate, how many of the Black posters here are/were incel to begin with? Definitely not FACEandLMS (forgot him too), that's for sure.

Yeah sure, fine.

Some of those are covered in my "3 whom I won't name". But I'll have to tease some important things apart here:

-Weed's already there.
-EvilGenius is Indian, thanks, I forgot about him
-CopingGymcel only ever claimed to get matches in Southeast Asia as far as I remember. I'm skeptical of that, given that he's the closest to a Chad I've seen here, but then you can't use someone like him as evidence of "Just Be White".
-Brendio's last "girlfriend" was in the eight grade and he never bragged about it. I'm sure you can cut him some slack.
-ItsOVER, yeah, travelled across the world to get whores because Just Being White was treating him so well in the UK.
-You can't put Fontaine there with any certainty when he claims himself to have been LARPing.
-Vman yeah sure
-Jackbud, yeah sure, but did you see the picture of his "ascension"?
-Minjaze is still a KHHV with an online girlfriend:feelskek: as far as I know.

Simple statistical techniques, like normalization to a race's share of the whole population, seems to be a tough point for "racepillers" but remember that this site is over half White. If there are a few more White ascensions, it's because there is a larger pool of Whites to draw from. What were Blacks again - 10% or so?
Jack confirmed those pictures that were spreading were of his previous girlfriend, the one he had before he was in the incel community.
If the race pill weren't real then the ratio of ethnic fakecels to white fakecels could be 1:1 since the site is 50% White, 50% ethnic.

Come on, JBW is a cope.

Jack confirmed those pictures that were spreading were of his previous girlfriend, the one he had before he was in the incel community.
If the race pill weren't real then the ratio of ethnic fakecels to white fakecels could be 1:1 since the site is 50% White, 50% ethnic.

Screen Shot 2018 12 18 at 63033 PM

My bad, 60% White. But yeah, 10% Black, who contribute the lion's share of the "ethnic" non-incels. Looks like maybe 5% Indian, 5% Asian, so you'd expect a 1:1:2:12 ratio.

I'll put in numbers here for high-profile, confirmed non-incels that I know of, whether by "ascension" or "blackpilled normie" status. Feel free to do this yourself.

Whites: 10
Blacks: 4
Asian: 1 (KV3)
Indian: 1 (Bagelcel)

1:1:4:10 - fewer White "normies" than you'd expect.

The majority of incels ARE ETHNIC, its like trying to recruit blacks into the KKK and wondering why you don't have "any takers", its like these guys don't have any self awareness
The KKK was an ethnic nationalist outfit for whites. As far as I know I haven't seen any users here trying to recruit nonwhites into white nationalism, only their own respective ethnic nationalism
The white race has it the easiest when it comes to getting laid as their typical looks are considered the universal standards of attractiveness.
I'm not even sure if this is true because from the data I've seen white women lose their virginity at the oldest age compared to other races and white women have the least amount of children. And that's not even taking into account the promiscuity nonwhite women display in their native countries. What are you basing this on other than your opinion that whites look the most attractive therefore they must get laid the most.

Last edited:
I smell a jew

Long nosed femoids ugly

2. Our women belong to us

No they don't belong to anyone, they are "rogue assets", up for grabs by anyone, nobody owns their race of women, men as a collective don't "own" women, men as a collective just have "dominion" over them. You can't call dibs, all races of women are up for grabs.
Maybe in this jewish/modern era this is true but up until the late 20th century we had anti-miscegenation laws in america. This essentially made the women of a race the property of their men. Let me guess, you're also for the liberation of women - another jewish advent of the 20th century that has been disastrous for society
Yea because these stormfronters would die alone than shag a 3/10 SEA noodlewhores, they have a thing called you know, "standards", remember?
Why should whites be forced to date down and take deformed/alien looking brown brides when we could just as easily have our own countries with enough of our own women to go around without some of them being poached by the men of other races. Whenever white men date outside of their race they are dating down, that's just a fact. Multiculturalism doesn't benefit white men and thats really the bottom line that ethnics like you refuse to understand
I think you mean would I rather live in a crime infested neighborhood or a crime free neighborhood
So you admit that living around blacks is a bad thing because of their high violent crime rates?
You act like I should be shocked that people who lack resources and have a shitty culture are usually criminals, that isn't shocking to me, but again, what the fuck does that have to do with incels (men who can't get laid)?
The poverty = crime thing has been debunked though. Heres crime stats and economic class. Upper class blacks commit crime at a higher rate than the lowest class whites.

Last edited:
I stopped hating niggers tbh. My sorrow and deep pain has forced me to rethink my stance in life on many issues, I ascended morally. Being an incel is a great eye opener u know. Still, fascism is great. Just do away with all the race genocide, keep the organisational aspects. No reason niggers and other subhumans cannot be part of our reich, if they contribute. The problem I think is with culture not the skin color. Most niggers come from africa and african culture is fucked m8 big time thats why the negative perception of niggers but if they were home raised to our reich standards they would be top tier reich material.

We need to focus on the real enemy.

reductionist bugman argumentation. Different races cannot coexist under the same nation without succumbing to the racial conflicts that emerges from said coexistence. This is evident where ever on the globe one looks, whether it'd be in Australia, North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, South America or even this forum. A functioning society has to always incorporate biological reality into its building blocks. The differences between the races are simply too vast for any peaceful coexistence to be reached. That's primarily why I'm a White Nationalist. It isn't that I don't care about my own reproductive success or give priority to one over the other, it's simply the recognition that this society is rotten to its core, and that the same forces that has spread degeneracy and sexual liberation are also engaged in an active genocide against the white race. Any attempt to resist these forces and regress back to a traditionalist society is ultimately futile unless one is absolute in one's resistance. No collective cohesion or organized resistance can emerge between the cesspool of different races that have been recruited for the purpose of destabilizing the white man's country and the white man himself

I agree it’s a cope, but JFL - ethnics are the ONLY people obsessed with race. They’re the ones constantly accusing their women of going for white guys and being “race traitors”.

JFL at your gigacoping.

White nationalists should understand that women don't want them not because they're white, but because they are UGLY, they are the bottom of the white race.

1000 years from now we'll all basically be one race and arguments like these will seem pointless and stupid.
Bullshit, race will always exist, maybe it will in different forms in the future from what we know now but the tribalistic nature of humans makes it impossible to destroy the concept of race like leftists desire so much. Just look at South-American countries, even though the majority of the people there are mixed, people still acknowledge the existence of the different races and ethnic groups and foids there will often prefer men who look white-ish, even if they aren't full-blood white.
Another thing to consider is that race is a product of evolution, specific races are meant to live in specific areas of the world. Whites cannot live in Sub-Saharan Africa without the use of modern technology because they'd all die of skin cancer. Africans can't live in Northern-Europe because they wouldn't be able to get the amount of sunlight that their skin with high amounts of melanin requires. Middle-Eastern people have long eye-lashes because of the sandy enviroments they live in. etc.

White incels out there, don't let these anti-white non-whites convince you that the genocide and replacement of your race is a good thing. They are simply tribalists who want the white race destroyed, due to jealousy or to benefit their own race.

The same people who hate white nationalists are the same people who support Asian, Black, Middle Eastern, and Hispanic nationalists. Let that sink in for a minute.

I may only be 75% white, but I will stand by any race that is hated globally, being attacked by Jews, and who's population is declining and being replaced.

For any whites reading this, you maybe be incel, but you are apart of a race that rose from the cold caverns and forests of Europe to explore into the beyond, and become a global force the world has never seen. Racial loyalty is a natural human behavior, and somehow it's only bad when whites do it.

I hate stormfronters with a passion. “Protect precious white womenzzz”. If a fellow ethniccel and white roastie were both drowning guess who they would save?

All races should preserve themselves. All cultures have been based until the Jews came and destroyed them with degeneracy, mass-immigration, race-mixing and feminism. It's because of Jews men are cucks and foids are whores today. Nationalism is the only movement that wants to get rid of those parasite faggots. Being a jew shill and promote race-mixing is soy af and the ultimate cuckery.

Just look at South-American countries, even though the majority of the people there are mixed, people still acknowledge the existence of the different races and ethnic groups and foids there will often prefer men who look white-ish, even if they aren't full-blood white

My point exactly, so long as races are distinguishable to a significant degree, racism will exist

When you say the people are "mixed" you are being disingenuous, I am mixed, and I'm dark as hell, what I'm talking about is when humans are so mixed, that basically everyone is the same skin tone, with very little variation, even little variation in facial structure, etc.

A good example is like from that episode of south park, when people from the far future came back to the past in droves because the future was unlivable due to pollution, etc (or something), basically everyone looked alike because there was so much interbreeding

goobacks.png

I hate stormfronters with a passion. “Protect precious white womenzzz”. If a fellow ethniccel and white roastie were both drowning guess who they would save?

Exactly, and she would pat him on the head, award him his good boy points, and proceed to go on to fuck white Chad.

You can't rationalize with these guys because racism is their cope, because it allows them to feel superior despite being inferior, you'll notice you'll see very few racist Chads, because they are so busy getting laid that they could care less the race of the pussy they get to ravage.

One of these guys in an argument literally told me he would have no problem helping white Chads get laid, even if he never has sex, so long as it "preserves the white race", a statement like that is so ridiculous and cucked you'd first assume he was being sarcastic and joking, but as we continued arguing I realized he was quite serious, these guys are that cucked, they can't be reasoned with.

Last edited:
All races should preserve themselves. All cultures have been based until the Jews came and destroyed them with degeneracy, mass-immigration, race-mixing and feminism. It's because of Jews men are cucks and foids are whores today. Nationalism is the only movement that wants to get rid of those parasite faggots. Being a jew shill and promote race-mixing is soy af and the ultimate cuckery.
This tbh.

1. You will never get rid of the jews because they are inherently better than every other group. On average they have the highest IQ's even, and no matter what happens to them, they always come out on top in society, that's not a fluke, that's a sign of their prowess. At a certain point, don't you just have to be honest with yourself and admit they are better than you, all this "we have to stop them" is coping, you will never beat them in conquering and world ruling in the same way that you will never beat Chad in genetic physical superiority

I find it very ironic so many of you will advocate for overthrowing the Jews, but logic escape you, why don't you advocate for being better looking than Chad, you might as well because both tasks are equally unachievable.

2. Nationalism doesn't benefit ethnics, it only benefits whites, so why should we take part in it, that's a question you guys need to address first, back to the drawing board.

3. Race mixing is inevitable, do you idiots really think humanity is going to carry on for 100,000 years and were all just going to breed within our races, like come on, you know full well that doesn't make any sense, if blacks are physically superior and athletic, and whites have superior intelligence, and asians have intelligence that trounces even whites, etc, etc who wouldn't want to keep mixing all the positives and negatives of the races, on and on until you get some balanced all rounder, super race.

The only reason that whites are advocating for nationalism is because they've been the head honcho for a while now, and race mixing threatens the perpetual rule of the white race as the "top race", haven't whites had their fill already lol, time to pass the baton on, you've had your time in the sun.

The black race ending is inevitable
The asian race ending is inevitable

And yes

The white race ending is inevitable, get over it, at some point there won't be any races, just humans.

I remember this thread. I'm a bit disappointed that my points were so couched in qualifications that they lack proper impact and clarity.

You're not making a very good case for why they should save a "fellow" ooknik.

I would just sit on the bank and watch them both drown as they hastened their going under by screaming in characteristically impotent rage.

"OOGA BOOGA!! STORMCEL WORSHIP WHYWOMAN AIN"T SAVE A DESI BROTHA BICH BROWN MAN INVENT EUROPE, PUNK ASS MAYO NIGGA JUST BE WHITE EEK OOK!! I DESERVE LIVE ICELAND!! I DESERVE GIBS WHYWOMAN!! YOU GOTS A DUTY TO SABES ME COLONIALIST ASS NIGGA I INVENT SHAKESPEARE!! I INVENT ARISTOTLE!! AY! AYY! AYYYYYYYYYYY! THIS PROOF SYSTEMIC RACIS-glug"

"YOU UGLY FUCKING MISOGYNIST!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MEN YOU LAZY INCEL NECKBEARD FUCK FUCK FUCKWIT!! YOU SMALL DICKED UGLY MANCHILD DO YOU THINK YOU'RE ENTITLED TO MY EMOTIONAL LABOR AND YOU CAN JUST SIT AND WATCH ME HERE!? I AM A HUMAN FUCKING BEING NOT YOUR TOY YOU WORTHLESS FLEA COME GET ME RIGHT NOW AND DONATE TO MY PATREON OR MY BOYFRIEN-glug"

2. Nationalism doesn't benefit ethnics, it only benefits whites, so why should we take part in it, that's a question you guys need to address first, back to the drawing board.

The only reason that whites are advocating for nationalism is because they've been the head honcho for a while now, and race mixing threatens the perpetual rule of the white race as the "top race", haven't whites had their fill already lol, time to pass the baton on, you've had your time in the sun.

I am astonished that you expect to be taken seriously:

Chinese Nationalism

Hindu Nationalism (JFL if you claim "religion not race")

Pan-Arabism and Islamism, Two Sides of the Same Coin

The Humanest of Human Rights

Whites are the only people to whom nationalism is forbidden because they've been swindled out of their own countries. I am sure you know this, which is why this thread just comes off as resentful gloating. Even if you didn't:

3. Race mixing is inevitable, do you idiots really think humanity is going to carry on for 100,000 years and were all just going to breed within our races, like come on, you know full well that doesn't make any sense, if blacks are physically superior and athletic, and whites have superior intelligence, and asians have intelligence that trounces even whites, etc, etc who wouldn't want to keep mixing all the positives and negatives of the races, on and on until you get some balanced all rounder, super race.

This is utopian delusion. Assuming that the global apparatus of forced integration doesn't collapse on itself, this is only going to mix people up and form new phenotypes. It might not even eliminate race as such, given that everyone will still be genetically distinct, a product of different lineages in different proportions. Do you think at a sufficient level of interbreeding that everyone is going to look exactly the same? That you are going to eliminate the fundamental element of variability and the gradations of attractiveness in the human idea? That you are going to quell the ineluctable striving of the will's servants against themselves and prevent the formation of hierarchies just because you imagine that "whiteness" will be purged from the possible spectrum of "muh skeen color"?

Also assuming the perfect persistence of traits, as if they all occurred in isolation. Races striving toward an ideal over their histories have produced more or less balanced forms. Jamming things together because you think you're going to get some 150 IQ athlete chimera is nonsense. Breeding a bloodhound with a pit bull isn't going to give you a great fighting dog with a great nose, it's going to give you an inferior approximation of each. Remember that the deleterious often outweighs the beneficial; by mixing, you are taking the good with the bad, but mostly just chipping away finely tuned buffering systems for the "bad". Rationalism interposed in the intuited experience of life always falls flat on its face, here worse than ever.

But altogether: is your issue here actually with lookism or just a spook like "muh eek ook racism"?

Last edited:
Chinese Nationalism

Hindu Nationalism (JFL if you claim "religion not race")

Pan-Arabism and Islamism, Two Sides of the Same Coin

The Humanest of Human Rights

Whites are the only people to whom nationalism is forbidden because they've been swindled out of their own countries. I am sure you know this, which is why this thread just comes off as resentful gloating. Even if you didn't:

Of the races you mentioned, the only race that has a significant aversion to race mixing are the chinese, that's it, every other race in this quote race mixes at a relatively normal rate, and that will increase with time, even Jews are race mixing these days, guess they are taking part in their own "degeneracy" lol

I seriously don't get why any of this would matter to you, anytime I hear one of you guys talk it seems like you are actually a married and/or good looking white man who is just here to recruit white losers to build up your ranks, because you don't sound like an incel, someone who isn't even "part of the game" of reproduction and "passing on your genes", it just doesn't fit, I always think you guys are a larp, because you know full well none of this shit affects us, you have to go out of your way to care for it to affect you.

We aren't normies, we aren't part of their game, and race obsessed idiots like yourself (IF you are an incel) throw away the only perk of being incel - NORMIE PROBLEMS AREN'T OUR PROBLEMS

If a plague breaks out tomorrow that specifically kills white women, I would celebrate, and hope it mutates to affect all races

If a plague breaks out tomorrow that specifically kills black women, I would celebrate the same way, and hope for the same mutation

Were not a part of their game, their worries are not ours, we don't have to worry about preserving any race, or ensuring the survival of any species, or keeping any economy stable, etc. Those are normie problems, I think this is something I have to make a thread on now lol, its a point that needs to be reiterated

Imagine unironically defending the honor of a group of people that have only treated you like shit all the time, honestly everyman for himself is the ultimate blackpill group copers don't wanna swallow.

just chimpout when ethnicels poll shows up hating whitecels bro @DeformAspergerCel @Adolf_Hitler while you treat them like subhumans and consider yourselves superior beings br0.

It's not the same fucking thing normies do to us daily br0 ethnics shouldn't be triggered by this.:feelsseriously:

They hate us because they have it innately in them :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Of the races you mentioned, the only race that has a significant aversion to race mixing are the chinese, that's it, every other race in this quote race mixes at a relatively normal rate, and that will increase with time, even Jews are race mixing these days, guess they are taking part in their own "degeneracy" lol

I seriously don't get why any of this would matter to you, anytime I hear one of you guys talk it seems like you are actually a married and/or good looking white man who is just here to recruit white losers to build up your ranks, because you don't sound like an incel, someone who isn't even "part of the game" of reproduction and "passing on your genes", it just doesn't fit, I always think you guys are a larp, because you know full well none of this shit affects us, you have to go out of your way to care for it to affect you.

We aren't normies, we aren't part of their game, and race obsessed idiots like yourself (IF you are an incel) throw away the only perk of being incel - NORMIE PROBLEMS AREN'T OUR PROBLEMS

If a plague breaks out tomorrow that specifically kills white women, I would celebrate, and hope it mutates to affect all races

If a plague breaks out tomorrow that specifically kills black women, I would celebrate the same way, and hope for the same mutation

Were not a part of their game, their worries are not ours, we don't have to worry about preserving any race, or ensuring the survival of any species, or keeping any economy stable, etc. Those are normie problems, I think this is something I have to make a thread on now lol, its a point that needs to be reiterated
Imagine unironically defending the honor of a group of people that have only treated you like shit all the time, honestly everyman for himself is the ultimate blackpill group copers don't wanna swallow.

"JBW" is a normie problem, assuming it even exists, but that doesn't stop ookniks from harping on it. I already mentioned this before. Chad gets 10% more matches than Tyrone - who cares? But this site is full of White incels and the ookpill really doesn't affect anyone here (at bottom ookniks think they're "oppressed" because they don't receive the treatment reserved for Chad. "JBW" = "I NOT UGLY, SOCIETY RACISS").

Another thing: questions of racial nationalism are always relevant, especially given the state of dialogue here. Ookniks lack a positive racial allegiance true enough, but they definitely have a negative one given tags like 'ethnicel'. It's worse yet because the sole reference of this negative is the White man.

"Ethnic" is the most baseless, perverse, and artificial category possible. It is only defined in opposition to what is white and has no recognizable basis of its own. It is a direct expression of a fundamentally anti-White impulse that have been inculcated in these "woke" victims through years of propaganda. When everyone has your downfall tantalizing their waking fantasies, expressed in threads like this, it is obvious why Whites need a national consciousness. I wish it were possible just to focus on whores, but it's impossible to do when you're surrounded by needlessly envious backstabbers. White men are never going to be able to fight gynocracy or assert themselves against the basic problems of the sexes until they first wrest back control of national sovereignty. Ookniks are distractions at best, saboteurs at worst.

A point I left out before: if there are and always have been incels within European peoples, within African peoples, within Asian peoples, what makes you think things going to change under the expansion to "humanity"? Ookniks will wave things like "u are the subhumans of ur race!!" in your face in order to entice you to gibs whywoman and have no interest in the protection of your people, yet at the same time believe that merging the races together will solve everyone's problems (and then post another Just Blame Whitey thread).

There's no consistency here. It's all a shameless and clumsy attempt to wear you down, to demoralize you and turn you to a complaisant shill for the ooknik cause.

@ColdLightOfDay from upthread is a perfect example of someone who took the bait, who repeats worn shitlib truisms out of a fear of acting 'cringy'. Here you see the characteristic archetype of the self-styled 'nihilist', the man who cares about nothing but his intellectual vanity.

"Le hueman sheep copes with tribalism, because we lonely souls are a bundle of selfish genes drifting through a world of stardust. In fact, race doesn't even exist because genetic and historical ties are meaningless in le cruel vacuum of existence, but the groundless human perception of beauty would be a taxonomically valid way for aliens to categorize us. Also systemic racism is literally fucking shitty and poverty is why the brown bodies dindu nuffin."

Tangential, but there are no true 'nihilists'.

Chesterton had a quote along the lines of "he who stands for nothing will fall for anything".

To tie this together, racial allegiance is not "bluepilled". It is a recognition of the threats facing you, of your own interests, and that there are more possible problems than "holes don't like me".

This is only pinned because the mods have an agenda

I dislike blacks for personal reasons - I've haf bad experience with them, I find them ugly anf they're statistically low(er) iq, but I would never call myself "white nationalist" with a straight face.

Muh JBW is a bigger cope. Just LOL at JBW claimers saying whites are the most obsessed with race.

Racial loyalty made perfect sense in the past, the only reason it doesn't now is because every country is so mixed.
With racial loyalty there would be 50:50 men to women. With immigration there are wayyyy more men coming into western countries making life harder particularly for us, the lowest who struggle to compete. These decisions on immigration were pushed by (((people))) who do not have our best interests at heart so why shouldn't we advoctae for reversing it?

When you had a good thing going only an idiot wouldn't try to preserve it.

That’s what I have been saying this whole time. Imagine you got all the ethnics to leave west, you think these white girls woukd automatically like u?

Women’s nature is to go towards the best, despite his race. Only thing that will happen is chads harem would double in size and you’ll still be incel.
Muh JBW is a bigger cope. Just LOL at JBW claimers saying whites are the most obsessed with race.

Racial loyalty made perfect sense in the past, the only reason it doesn't now is because every country is so mixed.
With racial loyalty there would be 50:50 men to women. With immigration there are wayyyy more men coming into western countries making life harder particularly for us, the lowest who struggle to compete. These decisions on immigration were pushed by (((people))) who do not have our best interests at heart so why shouldn't we advoctae for reversing it?

Lmao most girls don’t like ethnic men,in fact ethnic girls go to white chad jfl.

W/e I stopped giving a fuck about politics long time ago.

1. Recruiting men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid). In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).
That's why any kind racial nationalism absolutely has to go hand in hand with patriarchy.

I can respect WNs who are also patriarchs, but I absolutely despise the low IQ WNs who, at the same time, say "women are not to blame, they're poor helpless victims of the evil Jews/blacks" and "women should be free to choose, have careers, have positions of power", etc. You have to pick one or the other. If women are poor helpless children who can't possibly assume responsibility for their actions, then you have to be willing to treat them as such.

That's why it sounds so ironic when white men are complaining about their women leaving them for other races, because white men are doing the same shit to the asian race, in fact basically all the ethnic races.
Even though white men racemix more often than white women, it's way more revolting to see white women doing that than white men because 1) women should not have the right to choose with whom they mate in a civilized society to begin with and 2) they do it because they really choose to do it, in opposition to white men who in the vast majority of the cases are doing it because nonwhite women are the only thing they can get.

JBW is reality not a theory, we literally have an ex user of this site that used JBW to his advantage (@itsOVER) (he's gotten many of these women pregnant btw during his "ventures")

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

The dude created an entire detailed guide of where to go in a specific SEA country and what to do to find girls, he's a 5/10, so only a 3/10 white male can fucking tell me it wouldn't work for him, 4/10 could pull this shit off easy with some looksmaxxing and effort. Again he didn't pay whores, he used tinder mostly.

I get mad everytime I see a user deny JBW because it just seems like they're blatantly being dishonest, this guide is a well known post on this site, its very unlikely you haven't seen it or heard of it, how the fuck can you deny JBW with examples like these.
I don't think it's adequate to use @itsOVER as an example of someone who got laid "just because he's white". The guy is good-looking. He mogs me by at the very least 3 points (assuming this pic isn't a shop, I can't see it tbh).

2. Our women belong to us

No they don't belong to anyone, they are "rogue assets", up for grabs by anyone, nobody owns their race of women, men as a collective don't "own" women, men as a collective just have "dominion" over them. You can't call dibs, all races of women are up for grabs.
In that part you're assuming that the degenerate modern western paradigm is universally and timelessly appliable. It isn't, just like @Ledgemund put here:

and it's not as though this kind of liberalized 'freedom of association' is in any way tied to women's rights, hypergamy, and social decay generally. Everyting has always self-evidently been nothing; the world in which we live has always been exactly the way it is now underneath the veil of 'copes'."

In the case of normal, non-degenerate nations, civilizations and tribes, their women are only "up to grabs" if you manage to defeat and conquer them, or at the very least negotiate a marriage between one of your men to one of their women.

Last edited:
With racial loyalty there would be 50:50 men to women.

What if you like other races of women?

With immigration there are wayyyy more men coming into western countries making life harder particularly for us, the lowest who struggle to compete.

You are deluding yourself, you aren't even part of the competition, its a delusion to say "these foreigners are taking my women", you are coping telling yourself you had a chance even if they weren't there

The same could be said by the ethnics you speak of, having access to other races of women is a benefit they want to preserve

I see that this was pinned