Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial Allegiance Is An Extremely Blue Pilled Cope

What if you like other races of women?
What man wouldn't be happy with a hole member of their own race? We don't need foreign holes.

You are deluding yourself, you aren't even part of the competition, its a delusion to say "these foreigners are taking my women", you are coping telling yourself you had a chance even if they weren't there
I would have had a better chance of a job and a hole with less men around. Simple supply and demand.

The same could be said by the ethnics you speak of, having access to other races of women is a benefit they want to preserve
They may advocate for their interests and I may advocate for mine.

tbh... their agenda is becoming increasingly clear for each day that passes. They want to turn us into a neutered support group full of "socially acceptable" benign faggots

Please tell me how my post does that, I mean my youtube link is in my posts (which leads to a channel with extreme videos), I'm one of the most extreme posters on this site, and I've been banned multiple times for posting stuff they thought was too extreme.

Please tell me how this post makes anyone "socially acceptable"

Do these sound like "socially acceptable" "support group" type lines:

That's the irony of white incels claiming allegiance to their race, they don't seem to get that they have no race, their race doesn't consider them a part of that race, they'll gladly use you and take advantage of you and your patronage to establish that white nationalist state, and when its all said and done white women will resume their chad fuck fest and you'll still be left an incel, its all just a giant cope.

NO INCEL IS A PART OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE, WERE ALL THE "NIGGERS" OF OUR RESPECTIVE RACES

Man those were so supportive and encouraging

Stop coping, you're just mad a post pointing out the race obsession BS is getting attention, because of course anything that goes against your race obsession, is by default socially acceptable in your book.

What man wouldn't be happy with a hole member of their own race?

A man who likes other races lol

Yeah I could be happy with a black woman, but I prefer asian women

Also "happiness" is a meme, it doesn't exist - https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...xist-female-validation-is-not-valuable.98899/

I would have had a better chance of a job and a hole with less men around. Simple supply and demand.

If that was the argument you were making I would agree, but you know that isn't, it isn't the amount of men you are against, its the race of men you are against

If your country was being flooded with immigration of pure blooded whites, would you be saying the same thing?

Last edited:
Please tell me how my post does that, I mean my youtube link is in my posts (which leads to a channel with extreme videos), I'm one of the most extreme posters on this site, and I've been banned multiple times for posting stuff they thought was too extreme.

Stop coping, you're just mad a post pointing out the race obsession BS is getting attention, because of course anything that goes against your race obsession, is by default socially acceptable in your book.
I've already pointed out why I'm a white nationalist, and it's more to do with a matter of pragmatism than some abstract notion of 'muh race' or 'muh white womenz'. Peaceful coexistence is an impossibility given the vast discrepancies between the races. This forum is a testament to that if anything. Also, you're implicitly serving the politically correct gang by attempting to spearhead this "movement" away from ideas that are considered socially unacceptable to 95% of normies, which is likely why this thread was pinned to begin with. The staff wants to reform our image of being a bunch of social rejects, nazis, racists, antisemites and various other forms of outcasts to put us in a more acceptable light

The staff wants to reform our image of being a bunch of social rejects, nazis, racists, antisemites and various other forms of outcasts to put us in a more acceptable light

1. Really and truly you guys shouldn't be here because the two movements are diametrically opposed and there is no benefit to either side by working together, incels can't afford to narrow our dating pool even further to one race when were already undesirable, so all this racial allegiance nonsense is illogical and not optimal for our possible success

2. Most incels are ethnic, so again, race obsessed whites coming here to peddle white allegiance BS makes no sense at all lol. It would be like a "pro-black" black panther guy going to a ku klux klan ralley to look for recruits and spread his message, you guys are wasting time and effort.

3. You talk about pragmatism, but there is nothing pragmatic about trying to recruit incels into a movement revolving around reproduction :feelskek:. You guys are literally barking up the wrong tree, you might as well go to some infertility clinics and look for white men to recruit while you are at it.

This OP is obsessed with racial pills. And very old thread to sticky tbh

It’s A sad cope Because all people are primal I mean even if you’re not good looking in the race that you’re trying to defend they will see it was just an average Joe and pathetically diss you
You cannot seek social refuge in anything unless you’re good looking even white nationalism

1. Really and truly you guys shouldn't be here because the two movements are diametrically opposed and there is no benefit to either side by working together, incels can't afford to narrow our dating pool even further to one race when were already undesirable, so all this racial allegiance nonsense is illogical and not optimal for our possible success
that's about as idiotic as saying we shouldn't attempt to strangle sexual promiscuity because it makes sex more readily available. Unfortunately that's not how it works. What ends up happening is that Chad gets everything, leaving everyone else fucked. It's not a numbers game, it's a matter of reshaping traditional norms making them more adjusted to ugly males. As I see it, the inherent chaos of multiracial societies and the rough sexual competition between the different races make any such collective endeavors impossible.
2. Most incels are ethnic, so again, race obsessed whites coming here to peddle white allegiance BS makes no sense at all lol. It would be like a "pro-black" black panther guy going to a ku klux klan ralley to look for recruits and spread his message, you guys are wasting time and effort.
Yeah, I agree. There should be a separate forum for white incels as the problems we're faced with are unique to us.
3. You talk about pragmatism, but there is nothing pragmatic about trying to recruit incels into a movement revolving around reproduction :feelskek:. You guys are literally barking up the wrong tree, you might as well go to some infertility clinics and look for white men to recruit while you are at it.
Again, I'm not obsessed with the white birth rate or reproducing as many white children as possible. What I want is a traditionalist racially homogeneous society where my group is on top. This is how every stable society has every functioned and you can quickly see that without these fundamental cornerstones, the collapse of said society is imminent. It happened in Rome, in ancient Egypt and it's happening right in front of our very eyes here in the so called west. This has its roots in human biology, and you cannot have a society without incorporating certain fundamental truths about the human condition into its building blocks

Yeah, I agree. There should be a separate forum for white incels as the problems we're faced with are unique to us.

What problems?

Again, I'm not obsessed with the white birth rate or reproducing as many white children as possible. What I want is a traditionalist racially homogeneous society where my group is on top. This is how every stable society has every functioned and you can quickly see that without these fundamental cornerstones, the collapse of said society is imminent.

That's not going to happen in your life time anyways, also there's more than one way to achieve that

Your way: Separate the races
My way: Interbreed to the point that race is virtually indistinguishable

My way though it would take longer, and we'd never see that era, it would actually be a permanent solution to the problem you point out here, your way just pushes this problem further and further into the future, so long as people are significantly different they will have something to fight about, so these separate groups will still be trying to fight and kill eachother, just in more underhanded ways.

Your way does not lead to any peace, which you seem to be deluding yourself into thinking, if humans are truly as tribal as you guys keep speaking of, then quite obviously just seperating the races isn't going to stop us from warring against eachother.

Inceldom will never end so long as there are separate races

Another thread I made on this topic before

A man who likes other races lol

Yeah I could be happy with a black woman, but I prefer asian women

Also "happiness" is a meme, it doesn't exist - https://incels.is/threads/hard-to-s...xist-female-validation-is-not-valuable.98899/

If that was the argument you were making I would agree, but you know that isn't, it isn't the amount of men you are against, its the race of men you are against

If your country was being flooded with immigration of pure blooded whites, would you be saying the same thing?
Happiness.. ok you know what I meant by that. A man who isn't attracted to his own race is genetically deficient. If you getting with an asian foid meant risking being murdered from her family (who are being racially loyal) you would make do with your own kind.

My country is being flooded by pure blooded whites (slavs) and I am saying the same thing. Too many men is my primary argument against immigration. Non-white imigration is even worse though because of their high birth rates and low IQ and I see black men in particular as the biggest foreigner competition to whitecels in the dating market because I have seen so many holes in my former social circle go with Tyrone. It would be better if they didn't have that option.

Based @RageAgainstTDL for pinning this again, It was a nice read.

If you getting with an asian foid meant risking being murdered from her family (who are being racially loyal) you would make do with your own kind.

Its a good thing that isn't a risk then lol

I have seen so many holes in my former social circle go with Tyrone. It would be better if they didn't have that option.

Better for who, you or white chad, that's the question, guys like you are deluding yourself into thinking you are even part of the game, more men doesn't mean squat if you aren't desirable to begin with, if those men were just as undesirable as you are you wouldn't see them as competition, they'd just be more incels.

A slow yet steady stream of wave based immigration from Russia simply cannot be compared to the the sudden emancipation of 3.9 million people at once, of course you are going to get ghettos with a population that large suddenly being released to freedom.
Also the fact that snow monkeys REFUSED to integrate blacks into their culture and put aside their nonsensical lookism and hate. Blacks were forced into terrible neighbors, terrible jobs, terrible pay, could be killed at any point in the south, and terrible education, and I quote from the snow monkey himself "Blacks are inferior and therefore deserve inferior education". The few reprerations given were taken away. Sucessful black businesses outside their respective neighborhoods would be forcibly taken by a snowmonkey. The CIA was also fueling hardcore drugs into poor black neighborshoods during the 80s an 90s on top of injecting thousands of blacks with syphilis and not curing them.

Also the fact that snow monkeys REFUSED to integrate blacks into their culture and put aside their nonsensical lookism and hate. Blacks were forced into terrible neighbors, terrible jobs, terrible pay, could be killed at any point in the south, and terrible education, and I quote from the snow monkey himself "Blacks are inferior and therefore deserve inferior education". The few reprerations given were taken away. Sucessful black businesses outside their respective neighborhoods would be forcibly taken by a snowmonkey. The CIA was also fueling hardcore drugs into poor black neighborshoods during the 80s an 90s on top of injecting thousands of blacks with syphilis and not curing them.

Some of the shit you mentioned is actually true, I remember the first time I heard about that CIA drug thing I thought it was a lie, found out information about it was on wikileaks lol, black communities were literally targeted and had drugs and guns funneled into them

I guess that's the great irony of white racism, they kind of created niggers, and now they have to face their creation, very ironic for them to complain about it, but in a sense not, because its not like its the same white people who did that shit are alive, its more like their children are paying for it

Its a sad state of affairs

Better for who, you or white chad, that's the question, guys like you are deluding yourself into thinking you are even part of the game, more men doesn't mean squat if you aren't desirable to begin with, if those men were just as undesirable as you are you wouldn't see them as competition, they'd just be more incels.
It would give me a better chance. Again this is simple supply and demand. If there were much less men around my probability of pulling goes way up. It doesn't guarantee success if you're a truecel but the increased chance would be most welcome.

It would give me a better chance

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Please stop coping dude, you are literally proving my point here, If I have a tray with 5 cookies on it and one lump of shit, if I remove the 5 cookies the lump of shit IS STILL A LUMP OF SHIT, if I instead add 25 more cookies, and its now 30 cookies and a lump of shit, I didn't depreciate the value of the lump of shit, because ITS STILL JUST A LUMP OF SHIT.

You are a lump of shit pretending as if you are a cookie, and having other cookies around reduces your chances of being picked

STOP COPING

Please stop coping dude, you are literally proving my point here, If I have a tray with 5 cookies on it and one lump of shit, if I remove the 5 cookies the lump of shit IS STILL A LUMP OF SHIT, if I instead add 25 more cookies, and its now 30 cookies and a lump of shit, I didn't depreciate the value of the lump of shit, because ITS STILL JUST A LUMP OF SHIT.

You are a lump of shit pretending as if you are a cookie, and having other cookies around reduces your chances of being picked

STOP COPING
You make a false comparison. There are holes that would go with some of us and put more effort into keeping us if they had less options. Our whole problem is caused by holes having too many options. Having less men in their vicinity would help the problem. We are not all shit, many of us are just underdeveloped cookies and we didn't develop because we missed some crucial milestones. Having a better chance of hitting those milestones would have been beneficial for many of us.

If all races mixed, white traits would literally be eradicated, Asian traits would mostly be gone, while only black traits would survive. You wouldn't get a perfect mix of every race's traits, since white genes are the most recessive; followed by Asian gene and then black genes. In a so called race mixed utopian future, everyone would look like dark skinned subsaharan Africans. There is a reason that mixed half black half white people look mostly black, black genes are dominant.
People who advocate for a mixed race future want the genocide of all white genes from existence, and the survival of black genes. Everyone would have negroid facial structure, lips, nappy hair, and noses and dark skin. Even if you mixed every single person on Earth, they would all look mostly black with a minuscule amount Asian features.
This is really for white nationalist copers, because the white race is the only race I see so obsessed with race like this, to the point where they try to co-opt other "movements" into their race obsession, and the most laughable example of this, is trying to co-opt the "incel movement".

They don't seem to get the irony of these things:

1. Recruiting men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid). In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).

2. The majority of incels ARE ETHNIC, its like trying to recruit blacks into the KKK and wondering why you don't have "any takers", its like these guys don't have any self awareness. The white race has it the easiest when it comes to getting laid as their typical looks are considered the universal standards of attractiveness. Not only that, having a white partner is a symbol of social status, especially for ethnic women, because the white race is seen as the worlds "conquerer race", that's never going to change, its an established historical fact.

That's why it sounds so ironic when white men are complaining about their women leaving them for other races, because white men are doing the same shit to the asian race, in fact basically all the ethnic races. JBW is reality not a theory, we literally have an ex user of this site that used JBW to his advantage (@itsOVER) (he's gotten many of these women pregnant btw during his "ventures")

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

The dude created an entire detailed guide of where to go in a specific SEA country and what to do to find girls, he's a 5/10, so only a 3/10 white male can fucking tell me it wouldn't work for him, 4/10 could pull this shit off easy with some looksmaxxing and effort. Again he didn't pay whores, he used tinder mostly.

I get mad everytime I see a user deny JBW because it just seems like they're blatantly being dishonest, this guide is a well known post on this site, its very unlikely you haven't seen it or heard of it, how the fuck can you deny JBW with examples like these.

Literally all the average white incels on this site needs to do, is go to thailand, follow his guide, and they'd get laid, JUST FOR BEING WHITE, so please stop pretending like we all have it equally as hard, we don't.

Every time I see some kind of white nationalist/white pride post on this forum I assume they are trolling or posting sarcastically, because I can't think the poster could seriously be that stupid, that blue pilled, that illogical.

Let me just destroy a few of the main arguments "pro-race incels" they keep falling on as their crux:

1. We need to preserve diversity of genetics/culture/tradition/etc

No actually we don't, there is nothing inherently positive about having multiple races, there is nothing inherently good about past cultures or traditions.This argument is really just a lot of "appeal to" fallacies. What makes tradition or culture good or bad, are the rules that make it up, not which era its from. Either way we can just create our own new traditions and cultures.

If we all raced mixed into this giant indistinguishable super race there'd be one less thing for us to fight about. We don't "need" multiple races, that just happens to be the norm today, 1000 years from now we'll all basically be one race and arguments like these will seem pointless and stupid.

2. Our women belong to us

No they don't belong to anyone, they are "rogue assets", up for grabs by anyone, nobody owns their race of women, men as a collective don't "own" women, men as a collective just have "dominion" over them. You can't call dibs, all races of women are up for grabs.

3. Its my duty as a white man to preserve my race, I'm not going to "give up" on my race

Please take the white nationalist BS off of the site, race wars have no relevance to incels because we aren't even part of the equation. You are taking great mental investment in a problem that doesn't involve you, and it just seems like hardcore coping at that point, like tricking yourself into thinking you have to worry about a "woman shortage" problem as though any of them want you to begin with, this shit is just coping.

Give up what?, stop coping, you are an ugly incel, you don't matter to your race, stop coping yourself into thinking you are even a part of this, your women don't want you, you aren't giving up on anything because you aren't a part of it to begin with. What about that don't you get, stop coping.

If you are a white nationalist, just GTFO the site, you don't belong here, your agenda doesn't belong here and doesn't benefit incels, and again I remind you, the majority of incels are ethnic, demographics is key when you're trying to spread a movement, you are targeting the wrong demographic group, go to 4chan/pol or something, you are wasting your time here.

To end on a key point here (I really need people to get this part, let it sink in)
No incel is actually "a part of" their race, we are genetic defects of our own race, and therefore just as easily excluded as members of other races because they are also considered genetically defective and not "superior". That's the irony of white incels claiming allegiance to their race, they don't seem to get that they have no race, their race doesn't consider them a part of that race, they'll gladly use you and take advantage of you and your patronage to establish that white nationalist state, and when its all said and done white women will resume their chad fuck fest and you'll still be left an incel, its all just a giant cope.

NO INCEL IS A PART OF HIS RESPECTIVE RACE, WERE ALL THE "NIGGERS" OF OUR RESPECTIVE RACES

I think you have good intentions, but I am not sure you realize that by mixing all the races, you are not erasing the concept of "race", but creating black world domination. Everyone would still be racial conscious, as they would all be black. If all races mixed, people would all possess a slight degree of asian eyes, but with all the other features being negroid with dark skin and nappy hair. Black people do not need to fear the idea of all races eventually mixing together, since their tribe will be the only survivors left.

And if humanity does even reach that far, molecular biology and genetics would reach the point for synthetic humans can be born in labs. A large amount of these new humans would be lighter skinned with "white" traits. Society would still suffer the same racial conflicts, but with blacks in power everywhere on the planet. You cannot erase discrimination and racism from humanity by simply making everyone black, since such ideas are connected to human nature.

The only way to create such a world, would be to genetically alter a new generation of humans to have non-primitive behaviors like advanced intelligence, true empathy and unbiased kindness; you must also sterilize all the old humans to prevent more primitives from polluting the gene pool.

Last edited:
I do not buy that the majority of incels are ethnics.

In a so called race mixed utopian future, everyone would look like dark skinned subsaharan Africans

Wouldn't the species be more homogenized and we'd all basically look like Brazilians.

People who advocate for a mixed race future want the genocide of all white genes from existence, and the survival of black genes. Everyone would have negroid facial structure, lips, nappy hair, and noses and dark skin.

I don't think it works like that but either way its pretty much inevitable this will happen, the last hold outs against this will be the chinese, not even whites.

I think you have good intentions, but I am not sure you realize that by mixing all the races, you are not erasing the concept of "race", but creating black world domination.

And......

Black people do not need to fear the idea of all races eventually mixing together, since their tribe will be the only survivors left.

This is what I mean by whites are race obsessed, I've never met even one black person who even gives a fuck about being the dominant race or having their "tribe" survive, they just date and breed with who they are attracted to, and its even more ironic for an incel to be focusing on such things.

A large amount of these new humans would be lighter skinned with "white" traits.

Says who, in the same sense that ethnic women choose white genes to make their childs life easier, in the world you speak of where darker skinned people are more dominant in numbers, why would a woman do the reverse in this case, and give her child white genes.

You cannot erase discrimination and racism from humanity by simply making everyone black

Actually that would quite literally erase basically all racial discrimination, also I don't think everyone would end up dark skinned like you are saying

Inceldom is not a movement and I don't use this site to recruit.

I know I'd never breed in the ethnostate because I'd never choose to. I have defects that are passed down the family line consistently for the last 100 years. Most of my family has chosen to adopt instead. In fact, my brother and I are the only blood relations left in our tree. There will be plenty of of orphans after the race war and I would like to raise one. WHY THE FUCK would a white supremacist go to SEA and breed an insect?

I will not abandon my people's past, present, or future because some dethnics think I'll never get my dick wet. If I were so faithless, I'd just kill myself outright. My contributions to the cause have given me respect and adoration; people shake my hand; give me food; give me protection.

Inceldom is not a movement and I don't use this site to recruit.

I know I'd never breed in the ethnostate because I'd never choose to. I have defects that are passed down the family line consistently for the last 100 years. Most of my family has chosen to adopt instead. In fact, my brother and I are the only blood relations left in our tree. There will be plenty of of orphans after the race war and I would like to raise one. WHY THE FUCK would a white supremacist go to SEA and breed an insect?

I will not abandon my people's past, present, or future because some dethnics think I'll never get my dick wet. If I were so faithless, I'd just kill myself outright. My contributions to the cause have given me respect and adoration; people shake my hand; give me food; give me protection.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or you actually are this cucked.

Yeah, that was literally my point too when I said -

Blacks having resources are also the exception to the rule, not the rule. Lets be honest, black americans got a pretty shitty head start in life, its like a monopoly game but whites started off owning broad walk and park place with hotels on them, I would be a criminal too under those conditions.

Nigger, are you samefagging?

Last edited:
Who knows. Doesn't matter.

If you don't even have someone in mind why even ask lol

Mods sticky your garbage, anyways.

Its only garbage to race obsessed cucks, who have given up on themselves, and decided to live for the sake of white chad and stacey, and ensure a future where they can enjoy fucking eachother more comfortably, but hey at least you'll have their "respect and adoration" :feelskek: (you proved the "good boy points" meme to be true)

Mods also banned me for making a thread called - "Alex Minassian Is A Demi God In My Book" and for posting a realistic CG loli image of hermoine from harry potter

I'm surprised the thread even got stickied, my threads getting stickied is rare

''whites are the only ones that care about race''? have you seen all the niggers strutting around killing whites?

Actually that would quite literally erase basically all racial discrimination
Nah, bro, look it up. Here in the US there's always been a huge division between light-skinned and dark-skinned blacks. In Brazil you'll find very very dark skinned people who call others niggers because of some genetic lineage they can trace.

Sorry, but your feminist utopia will never ever happen. Humans are tribal, no amount of SJW clucking will change that.

If you don't even have someone in mind why even ask lol

Its only garbage to race obsessed cucks, who have given up on themselves, and decided to live for the sake of white chad and stacey, and ensure a future where they can enjoy fucking eachother more comfortably, but hey at least you'll have their "respect and adoration" :feelskek: (you proved the "good boy points" meme to be true)

Mods also banned me for making a thread called - "Alex Minassian Is A Demi God In My Book" and for posting a realistic CG loli image of hermoine from harry potter

I'm surprised the thread even got stickied, my threads getting stickied is rare

You've somehow managed to surpass Indari as stupidest Incels.co poster. The best part is you seem PROUD of it.

Sorry, but your feminist utopia will never ever happen.

You've somehow managed to surpass Indari as stupidest Incels.co poster. The best part is you seem PROUD of it.

Proud no, I don't really have pride in anything, but I think I did alright, you on the other hand, haven't surpassed cuckery in posts, because a lot of white incels make the same posts you do - "I would gladly remain a sexless starved loser so long as people with my skin colour can exist, because that definitely benefits me for some reason"

Its retard logic, and an extremely cucked mindset, your racism is literally making you cuck yourself. Posters like you make me think that whites may have some kind of genetic predispostion to extreme tribalism, because I only see whites who are this race obsessed that they'd cuck themselves, ask any other race of poster on this site, if they'd sacrifice their satisfaction and sex life just for their race to persist and they'd laugh at the question like it was a joke.

The wails were somewhat comical

Last edited:

Pardon the cheapshot, then. For real, though, have you noticed how feminists are always against "racism, transphobia, misogyny, homophobia, ableism" yadda yadda? At least where I live (big liberal city, east coat US) feminism ("intersectional") is the lynchpin of all SJWism. When I picture an anti-white activist, I immediate imagine a feminist (usually white or (((white)))).

Fragile cuck tbh tbh. Even just from an aesthetic perspective it would be dumb to have a country of mutts one day. The population projections are predicting exactly that.

Wouldn't the species be more homogenized and we'd all basically look like Brazilians.

I don't think it works like that but either way its pretty much inevitable this will happen, the last hold outs against this will be the chinese, not even whites.

And......

This is what I mean by whites are race obsessed, I've never met even one black person who even gives a fuck about being the dominant race or having their "tribe" survive, they just date and breed with who they are attracted to, and its even more ironic for an incel to be focusing on such things.

Says who, in the same sense that ethnic women choose white genes to make their childs life easier, in the world you speak of where darker skinned people are more dominant in numbers, why would a woman do the reverse in this case, and give her child white genes.

Actually that would quite literally erase basically all racial discrimination, also I don't think everyone would end up dark skinned like you are saying
The fact that you are ignoring all the black nationalists, supremacists, and anti-white shit on the internet shows where your true loyalties lie. There are an enormous amount of black communities dedicated to promoting the supremacy of their race while erasing the history and accomplishments of other races. You are not trying to help humanity, you are just self centered and only focusing on helping your own race.

I also like how you assumed me to be white, and also associate negative connotations with being white. Go back to fucking tumblr, holy shit.

@i_a_m_i

Are we sure that @BlkPillPres isn't a troll? @Nautica1983 is probably the same dude tbh. They remind me of eachother. After me and BlkPillPres got into an argument a few months back Nautica started flaming me for no reason.

your similes are the best
@i_a_m_i

Are we sure that @BlkPillPres isn't a troll? @Nautica1983 is probably the same dude tbh. They remind me of eachother. After me and BlkPillPres got into an argument a few months back Nautica started flaming me for no reason.
lool

This is really for white nationalist copers, because the white race is the only race I see so obsessed with race like this, to the point where they try to co-opt other "movements" into their race obsession, and the most laughable example of this, is trying to co-opt the "incel movement".

They don't seem to get the irony of these things:

1. Recruiting men who cannot get sex, into a movement revolving around men preserving and continuing their race, WHICH MEANS REPRODUCTION, AS IN HAVING SEX, (holy shit these guys are fucking stupid). In order to address "Problem B" (reproducing within your race) isn't it common sense that you have to solve "Problem A" first (being able to get sex period).

2. The majority of incels ARE ETHNIC, its like trying to recruit blacks into the KKK and wondering why you don't have "any takers", its like these guys don't have any self awareness. The white race has it the easiest when it comes to getting laid as their typical looks are considered the universal standards of attractiveness. Not only that, having a white partner is a symbol of social status, especially for ethnic women, because the white race is seen as the worlds "conquerer race", that's never going to change, its an established historical fact.

That's why it sounds so ironic when white men are complaining about their women leaving them for other races, because white men are doing the same shit to the asian race, in fact basically all the ethnic races. JBW is reality not a theory, we literally have an ex user of this site that used JBW to his advantage (@itsOVER) (he's gotten many of these women pregnant btw during his "ventures")

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

The dude created an entire detailed guide of where to go in a specific SEA country and what to do to find girls, he's a 5/10, so only a 3/10 white male can fucking tell me it wouldn't work for him, 4/10 could pull this shit off easy with some looksmaxxing and effort. Again he didn't pay whores, he used tinder mostly.

I get mad everytime I see a user deny JBW because it just seems like they're blatantly being dishonest, this guide is a well known post on this site, its very unlikely you haven't seen it or heard of it, how the fuck can you deny JBW with examples like these.

Literally all the average white incels on this site needs to do, is go to thailand, follow his guide, and they'd get laid, JUST FOR BEING WHITE, so please stop pretending like we all have it equally as hard, we don't.

Every time I see some kind of white nationalist/white pride post on this forum I assume they are trolling or posting sarcastically, because I can't think the poster could seriously be that stupid, that blue pilled, that illogical.

Let me just destroy a few of the main arguments "pro-race incels" they keep falling on as their crux:

1. We need to preserve diversity of genetics/culture/tradition/etc

No actually we don't, there is nothing inherently positive about having multiple races, there is nothing inherently good about past cultures or traditions.This argument is really just a lot of "appeal to" fallacies. What makes tradition or culture good or bad, are the rules that make it up, not which era its from. Either way we can just create our own new traditions and cultures.

If we all raced mixed into this giant indistinguishable super race there'd be one less thing for us to fight about. We don't "need" multiple races, that just happens to be the norm today, 1000 years from now we'll all basically be one race and arguments like these will seem pointless and stupid.

2. Our women belong to us

No they don't belong to anyone, they are "rogue assets", up for grabs by anyone, nobody owns their race of women, men as a collective don't "own" women, men as a collective just have "dominion" over them. You can't call dibs, all races of women are up for grabs.

3. Its my duty as a white man to preserve my race, I'm not going to "give up" on my race

Please take the white nationalist BS off of the site, race wars have no relevance to incels because we aren't even part of the equation. You are taking great mental investment in a problem that doesn't involve you, and it just seems like hardcore coping at that point, like tricking yourself into thinking you have to worry about a "woman shortage" problem as though any of them want you to begin with, this shit is just coping.

Give up what?, stop coping, you are an ugly incel, you don't matter to your race, stop coping yourself into thinking you are even a part of this, your women don't want you, you aren't giving up on anything because you aren't a part of it to begin with. What about that don't you get, stop coping.

If you are a white nationalist, just GTFO the site, you don't belong here, your agenda doesn't belong here and doesn't benefit incels, and again I remind you, the majority of incels are ethnic, demographics is key when you're trying to spread a movement, you are targeting the wrong demographic group, go to 4chan/pol or something, you are wasting your time here.

To end on a key point here (I really need people to get this part, let it sink in)
No incel is actually "a part of" their race, we are genetic defects of our own race, and therefore just as easily excluded as members of other races because they are also considered genetically defective and not "superior". That's the irony of white incels claiming allegiance to their race, they don't seem to get that they have no race, their race doesn't consider them a part of that race, they'll gladly use you and take advantage of you and your patronage to establish that white nationalist state, and when its all said and done white women will resume their chad fuck fest and you'll still be left an incel, its all just a giant cope.

Stupidly low iq.

1 My white culture is quite good (especially the roman-Venetian one) so I want to preserve it and restore it. Get it? No? Ok get the fuck out cuck I don't care

2 Whites are the less cohesive and race-obsessed race. This is another distinctive behavioural trait of whites. Nigga and Asians are way more obsessed. We developed a white awareness only because we noticed Jews want to genocide us
Owing allegiance to your race/culture/country is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Remember. These people you care so much about are sex having normies. Fighting for your culture/civilisation means fighting for chads and stacies to continue rabbit fucking. What kind of colossal cuck does that. Giving everything for nothing in return.
Good iq and good point but I also fight to bring back the pater familias and remove foids voting rights

Last edited:
Me a year ago would try to argue this, but me now knows that wignatism is a Jew trap to isolate disaffected Whites from the rest of the public. So now I say anyone who hates the Jews and wants to see women put back in the kitchen is a comrade of mine.

There are an enormous amount of black communities dedicated to promoting the supremacy of their race while erasing the history and accomplishments of other races.

The probably aren't too prominent or vocal then, because none come to mind, give me some examples, either way I'd say any black incel taking part in that shit is cucked too and a fucking idiot, helping Tyrone fuck more Shaniquas doesn't benefit us

You are not trying to help humanity, you are just self centered and only focusing on helping yourself

FTFY

I also like how you assumed me to be white, and also associate negative connotations with being white. Go back to fucking tumblr, holy shit.

Well you acted as if you were just another white nationalist worried about your race surviving, so what was I supposed to assume your race was.

Also the irony of this post, white post speak of negative connotations about blacks all the time, for someone who isn't white, you seem to be taking a lot of comments personally as if you are white

Stupidly low iq.

Whats with this obsession with IQ, jews have a lower IQ than whites and they are the overlords of the planet, maybe IQ isn't as important as you think

My white culture is quite good (especially the roman-Venetian one) so I want to preserve it and restore it. Get it? No? Ok get the fuck out cuck I don't care

How does restoring your white culture benefit you though if you are still incel afterwards, or are you cucked like @Sitokirment and you are basically trying to get white Chads laid to preserve your race, and so long as you get "respect and adoration" you are satisfied with that.

Whites are the less cohesive and race-obsessed race. This is another distinctive behavioural trait of whites. Nigga and Asians are way more obsessed. We developed a white awareness only because we noticed Jews want to genocide us

Dude black people will fuck anyone from any race, I can give you asians though, because like I've said many times before, asians will be the last hold outs on unifying the races, not whites. You guys are coping thinking this isn't going to happen. What difference does it make anyways to an incel, we aren't even part of the game

Good iq and good point but I also fight to bring back the pater familias and remove foids voting rights

The irony of you calling my post - "Stupidly low iq"

How do you plan on removing women's voting rights, its too late for that shit retard, were well past the point of that being a possibilty. First off you'd have to ban women from working, because you can't expect women to work and not be able to vote, that would even be accepted by men, nobody would cosign that, so first thing you'd have to do is take away rights to work and to own property, then maybe you could take away voting rights, either way you won't be able to remove even the first one, please stop coping.

Last edited:
@i_a_m_i

JFL. Real convincing evidence there. Also I dont remember that altercation

JFL. Real convincing evidence there. Also I dont remember that altercation

I can't even remember arguing with the guy, he's so cliche and unmemorable, if anything he's the troll that's samefagging

White nationalism is cope, jews and blacks didn't screw whites that much compared to white women

@i_a_m_i

JFL you can't be serious

White nationalism is cope, jews and blacks didn't screw whites that much compared to white women
Basically this, they had their homogeneous white countries and they decided to give woman vote rights.

Honestly I don't want blacks or ethnicels to racemix cuz I think their women look fucking disgusting.

The probably aren't too prominent or vocal then, because none come to mind, give me some examples, either way I'd say any black incel taking part in that shit is cucked too and a fucking idiot, helping Tyrone fuck more Shaniquas doesn't benefit us

FTFY

Well you acted as if you were just another white nationalist worried about your race surviving, so what was I supposed to assume your race was.

Also the irony of this post, white post speak of negative connotations about blacks all the time, for someone who isn't white, you seem to be taking a lot of comments personally as if you are white

Whats with this obsession with IQ, jews have a lower IQ than whites and they are the overlords of the planet, maybe IQ isn't as important as you think

How does restoring your white culture benefit you though if you are still incel afterwards, or are you cucked like @Sitokirment and you are basically trying to get white Chads laid to preserve your race, and so long as you get "respect and adoration" you are satisfied with that.

Dude black people will fuck anyone from any race, I can give you asians though, because like I've said many times before, asians will be the last hold outs on unifying the races, not whites. You guys are coping thinking this isn't going to happen. What difference does it make anyways to an incel, we aren't even part of the game

The irony of you calling my post - "Stupidly low iq"

How do you plan on removing women's voting rights, its too late for that shit retard, were well past the point of that being a possibilty. First off you'd have to ban women from working, because you can't expect women to work and not be able to vote, that would even be accepted by men, nobody would cosign that, so first thing you'd have to do is take away rights to work and to own property, then maybe you could take away voting rights, either way you won't be able to remove even the first one, please stop coping.

I get that you wanna make incels focus less on race and more on incel specific issues, which is a good thing, but I'm not sure why you are targeting white exclusively, as if ethnics are literally incapable of being racial nationalists. Although this is probably not what you are implying, from your writing it is heavily implied. The internet is a vast place, you can find ethnic racial nationalists everywhere. On reddit, you can find Asian supremacist/nationalist communities like r/aznidentity and r/asianmasculinity. On instagram and youtube, there are hundreds black nationalist/supremacy pages. For example on instagram, there are black identity pages that literally spread fake information and steal the history from non-black people (like the olmecs, native americans, north africans) Its not only on these sites, there are multiple other sites that promote ethnic racial nationalism.

Even though I am mixed race, I can easily understand why there are so many white nationalists. White populations are declining solely due to leftist policies, and non-soy males usually don't like to see their race die out in real time.

The reason you see so many white nationalists is not only because whites are the majority in Western Countries, but mainly because white populations are declining. Non-white people do not have to worry about their races being replaced in their native countries. However, whites do not have that luxury.

@Ledgemund

Hypergamy=caveman times human trait
Tribalism=caveman times human trait

Caveman times human traits=suffering for ones, joy for others.

You can see criticism as backstabbing but then you are fool for doing that as you are reacting like whatever other closed minded bluepilled person who is faced with criticism.

What is necessary for stormfaggits to trust us? Do you want to read that we love you in a nohomo and yeshomo way?

Behind every white hater there is an ethnic rejected from white groups because reasons they couldn't control(genetics) what is love can become hate if faced with and undervaluation and underestimation answer.

Can't you see the similarities with inceldom?

Ethnic incels would rather 100% support other incels than their own race and this is were we chimp out with stormfags.

You can't have two loyalties because you often will have to put one in front of the other.

Loyalty to your race means loyalty to normies in the vast majority.

Last edited:
as if ethnics are literally incapable of being racial nationalists.

They can be but they usually aren't. you see even whites just throw us into the giant all encompassing pool of "ethnics", so since we just see ourselves as "ethnic", even when we date out of our race, were still just dating "another ethinic". This is likely why ethnic races don't focus to much on racial seperation, whites have already classified everything as "white" or "other (ethnic)", so were all part of the "other" group by default anyways, especially ethnic races that are of the darker variety.

I'm sure there are some ethnic groups like this, but whites take it to the extreme, which is why there are even a lot of white (so called) incels that are obsessed with getting other white men laid (which is very ironic for an incel). I've never spoken to even one black, indian, asian, etc incel on this site that has said the same, it is literally only just whites that are this extreme about racial seperation and racial allegiance, to pretend otherwise is to lie.

You can't have two loyalties because you often will have to put one in front of the other.

That line needs to be repeated again for race obsessed incels

LOYALTY TO YOUR RACE MEANS LOYALTY TO NORMIES IN THE VAST MAJORITY

On that note, I could never trust any incel who had racial allegiances, because when it comes down to a choice, I know you will choose to throw me under the bus for the sake of some white foid getting to reproduce.

@ColdLightOfDay from upthread is a perfect example of someone who took the bait, who repeats worn shitlib truisms out of a fear of acting 'cringy'. Here you see the characteristic archetype of the self-styled 'nihilist', the man who cares about nothing but his intellectual vanity.

"Le hueman sheep copes with tribalism, because we lonely souls are a bundle of selfish genes drifting through a world of stardust. In fact, race doesn't even exist because genetic and historical ties are meaningless in le cruel vacuum of existence, but the groundless human perception of beauty would be a taxonomically valid way for aliens to categorize us. Also systemic racism is literally fucking shitty and poverty is why the brown bodies dindu nuffin."
I applaud this, it is actually well thought out and among the funnier criticisms I have received, I do wish my other detractors were this creative.

I just do not understand why you feel so tribalistically affiliated with a subsection of humanity that hates you (normal, or good looking people of your own race) when who and what you are is far more in-line with incels of other races who share your experience of ostracization. Do you really think you have more in common with Chad than Tyrone does?

The same could be said by the ethnics you speak of, having access to other races of women is a benefit they want to preserve

What are you talking about? It's ooknik dogma that foids only want White men. This is effectively the fundamental delusion guiding your thread.

If you want to live only among people who have your skin color, the option is already available and a salutary one. You would get what you want, the White nationalizers would get what they want.

Instead you cast your lot in with the forces of subversion and praise the same agents that have atomized you. Can't let the "nationalists" get what they want, so you'll just stump for the process that ruins you both.

STOP COPING

He's right. In what world does pumping hordes of military aged men into an already lopsided sexual market seem like a good idea?

This is a very poor analogy (your "cookies" are not fungible undifferentiated units whose only quality is "cookie", your "lumps of shit" belong on a continuum with your "cookies", with intervening gradations).If you want to talk about dynamics preserved between "racial" and "human" levels of variation, I wish you would have answered this from last time:

In spite of ooking about "JBW fakecels", the fact that you are able to shift to browbeating White incels about being "the genetic trash/subhumans/niggers" of their race tells me that you recognize it is still possible to be an incel within this category. You are Black; it's possible to be an incel within this category. It is very possible to be an incel in China and India.

So if these dynamics are still in effect when everyone shares the same gooba gabba skeen color, how do you figure this makes any sense:

Is "making the races indistinguishable" going to make everyone no more, no less, than 6' tall, having a 6" penis, having a 6/10 face? Do you think things are going to right themselves on every level once you get your raceless utopia pipe dream?

To use a relevant visual example, will merging these four curves together give you a vertical line or anything but a single curve with all the standard topography (peak, tails) intact?

The language you use and the assumptions you put forth betray that this is just an "eliminate Whites" thread dressed up with some excuses about not being loyal to "your" race. Doesn't take a lot of exegesis to find this revealed by "White nationalist stormstormers are the only ones who care about their race (JFL, take a look at the picture below), so you have a unique responsibility to be berated" and "Whites have been socially constructed as the most beautiful, so we need to get rid of white skin for the sake of equaliteehee!"

If for whatever absurd reason you think deracinated and masochistic Whites need to "let go" of their already non-existent racial loyalties just because a couple of White guys online are starting to come to their senses, you're not making a very compelling case for it with your "we nede too get rid of white" threads.

Also the fact that snow monkeys REFUSED to integrate blacks into their culture and put aside their nonsensical lookism and hate. Blacks were forced into terrible neighbors, terrible jobs, terrible pay, could be killed at any point in the south, and terrible education, and I quote from the snow monkey himself "Blacks nsistsare inferior and therefore deserve inferior education". The few reprerations given were taken away. Sucessful black businesses outside their respective neighborhoods would be forcibly taken by a snowmonkey. The CIA was also fueling hardcore drugs into poor black neighborshoods during the 80s an 90s on top of injecting thousands of blacks with syphilis and not curing them.

Ooga booga hotep cope. This is truly very woke and unknown stuff when the average American kid's class schedule consists of "Holocaust Class", "Literature of the Holocaust: Elie Wiesel and Anne Frank" and "Slavery Class", maybe some mathematics and hard science if he's lucky.

Can you furnish me with just one example of a Black-led nation where Blacks have more status and material comfort than the US? Yeah sure their labor was stolen, alongside that of the Irish and British indentured servants who were treated worse than Black slaves, then later repaid in full as they reaped much more benefit out of the American bureaucracy than they could hope to out of the whole African continent. If you're still sore about it despite having access to electrical appliances, year-round food security, and a media industry that fixes you in the public imagination, you can always just head over to Wakanda or Wakanda II if the first is a little too close.

As far as the ooga booga why boi keeping the brothas down, this process was not orchestrated by them, but rather (((the same people behind the slave trade))). "White flight", for instance, was a double edged sword meant to rend apart White neighborhoods, forcing the "integration" of these communities as a way to dissolve them and dislocate their ties and common enterprise.

Blockbusting is a perfect example of Biopower: literal Black bodies were moved around, used to break up these white-ethnic communities situated at the core of American cities. The reasons for doing so could be seen as two-fold: these communities were sitting on valuable real estate throughout American inner cities that could be bought for low and sold for high using Blacks as instruments of Biopower all the while government functionaries were happy to see these communities destroyed as they were intermediary hierarchies and could potentially pose a threat to their (descending WASP/ascending Jewish) rule. Subsequent white flight into the suburbs cast these communities into spatial disarray, contributing to their deracination and increasing inability to see themselves as something more than individuals, as mere consumers.

As far as "respirationz" go, sure, I'm all for it. Maybe once a couple billion dollars are earmarked explicitly for this purpose, apart from the welfare, affirmative action, and scholarships already extant, we can put the issue behind us after most of it gets squandered on sneakers and grape drank and does nothing aside from that.

JFL at "ethnics" and "ethnic solidarity" too. The most artificial, ridiculous concept out there. Living with the White man is about as cushy as it gets. Are you familiar with the global extent of slavery?

Arab ookniks like 13gay desperately want to be thugged up nogs and constantly kiss ass to Blacks, but it's worth taking a look at how these people have treated yours historically.

Slavery in the Arab World

This goes for @BlkPillPres too. "Brown people" is the most flimsy organizing principle there is. The second Whitey is out of the picture, they're going to turn on you, you're going to turn on them. Whitey takes the burden of being loathed to keep people from tearing at each other like beasts. You can't have your cake and eat it too; the White man gives you the security you need to whine for his expropriation online.

@Ledgemund

Hypergamy=caveman times human trait
Tribalism=caveman times human trait

Caveman times human traits=suffering for ones, joy for others.

You can see criticism as backstabbing but then you are fool for doing that as you are reacting like whatever other closed minded bluepilled person who is faced with criticism.

What is necessary for stormfaggits to trust us? Do you want to read that we love you in a nohomo and yeshomo way?

Behind every white hater there is an ethnic rejected from white groups because reasons they couldn't control(genetics) what is love can become hate if faced with and undervaluation and underestimation answer.

Can't you see the similarities with inceldom?

Ethnic incels would rather 100% support other incels than their own race and this is were we chimp out with stormfags.

This is just ethnicoper taqiyya.

Always hopping from "I love incel brother but storm category worship Chad and white womb man" to "whitecel are fakecel I take his privilege". Of course ethnicopers support "incel brothers" when their true definition excludes Whites. I know perfectly well that ethnicopers are not trustworthy. They are bundles of resentment who imagine that usurping Whites, whom they've been propagandized against (evidently with a high degree of success) from the moment they were thrown extirpated and clawing onto his soil, will give them everything they want. They've been trained and condition by minoriteehee grievance culture and have been reshaped into projectiles to chip away the last grip the White man has on his personal and political sovereignty. Best case scenario, they're mouthpieces for talking points straight out of the Huffington Post, worst case scenario they're deranged lunatics who want to wear a suit of White skin.

I do at least see what you mean about "love becoming hate" though, because the obsession some posters here have with White men borders on eroticism, itself flaming up through the grill of baseless envy.

If you want to know "what you can do", stop shilling for the forces that are displacing White men from their land and women, which happen to be the same ones producing and attacking incels generally. So great is the ethnicoper's resentment of Whites that he adopts all the most wretched positions of his captors out of blind spite.

I applaud this, it is actually well thought out and among the funnier criticisms I have received, I do wish my other detractors were this creative.

I just do not understand why you feel so tribalistically affiliated with a subsection of humanity that hates you (normal, or good looking people of your own race) when who and what you are is far more in-line with incels of other races who share your experience of ostracization. Do you really think you have more in common with Chad than Tyrone does?

In a strict genealogical sense, the chain of genetic causality linking men within a race is drawn more taut. Human populations were not nearly so rootless and dispersed until recently, which would have given the men of the same origins, land, and community a shared historical destiny whether grand or trivial according to circumstances. The scale of organization demanded by global "integration" exceeds that which seems possible to achieve. Even the modern nation state may be overburdened. At the most basic level, it is easier to keep people from turning against each other when you are able to account for them all in governance.

I have very little in common with Chad, but ultimately more than I do with people who are manifestly hostile toward me. I've never had to justify myself to a Chad, I've never had a Chad worm his way into the places where I grew up and demand his right to it be recognized, I've never seen a Chad in impotent fury call for the heads of the people taking care of him. I view ethnicopers as effectively the same people as IncelTiers posters, not least because they share fundamental similarities in their worldviews. There's nothing a White incel could do with the bounds of reason to expiate himself to these people

Last edited: