Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial Allegiance Is An Extremely Blue Pilled Cope

^Too stupid for me to even waste my time arguing against. However I will leave you with the recommendation of killing yourself. A bullet to the brain should do nicely. So do me a favor and kill yourself soon please.

Last edited:
^Too stupid for me to even waste my time arguing against. However I will leave you with the recommendation of killing yourself. A bullet to the brain should do nicely. So do me a favor and kill yourself soon please.

Not stupid enough that I can't tell you're mad and don't have a proper response to give me.

Didn't even quote me. Hoping I didn't see your comment?

Not stupid enough that I can't tell you're mad and don't have a proper response to give me.

Didn't even quote me. Hoping I didn't see your comment?
Nah, you just aren't worth my time and effort and these arguments will drag on way more than I want them too. I didnt feel like editing out all those responses you made to quote you. You dont deserve quotations anyways but I will honor you with them just this one time. Be proud.

So why even say anything at all then?
To let you know you're an idiot and I won't be arguing back on that topic. Kek, keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night whitey.

To let you know you're an idiot and I won't be arguing back on that topic. Kek, keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night whitey.

No time or inclination to respond to a paragraph of text, but plenty to reiterate why you're not?

you're mad and don't have a proper response to give me

You can feel free to respond that you're not going to respond again, in which case I'll just let the original post stand for itself unrefuted.

No time or inclination to respond to a paragraph of text, but plenty to reiterate why you're not?

You can feel free to respond that you're not going to respond again, in which case I'll just let the original post stand for itself unrefuted.
Yeah, because 2 line responses dont compare to paragraphs retard. I also said I wouldnt respond to that other topic but not what we are currently talking about. lt must be hard struggling with reading

This was a nice read, thank you

this topic is about one or two more threads away from looking like a shill operation

This is just ethnicoper taqiyya.

Always hopping from "I love incel brother but storm category worship Chad and white womb man" to "whitecel are fakecel I take his privilege". Of course ethnicopers support "incel brothers" when their true definition excludes Whites. I know perfectly well that ethnicopers are not trustworthy. They are bundles of resentment who imagine that usurping Whites, whom they've been propagandized against (evidently with a high degree of success) from the moment they were thrown extirpated and clawing onto his soil, will give them everything they want. They've been trained and condition by minoriteehee grievance culture and have been reshaped into projectiles to chip away the last grip the White man has on his personal and political sovereignty. Best case scenario, they're mouthpieces for talking points straight out of the Huffington Post, worst case scenario they're deranged lunatics who want to wear a suit of White skin.

I do at least see what you mean about "love becoming hate" though, because the obsession some posters here have with White men borders on eroticism, itself flaming up through the grill of baseless envy.

If you want to know "what you can do", stop shilling for the forces that are displacing White men from their land and women, which happen to be the same ones producing and attacking incels generally. So great is the ethnicoper's resentment of Whites that he adopts all the most wretched positions of his captors out of blind spite.
I will only say that I was raised as christian and because that I have an aversion to lies I have no concept of taqiyya and sometimes I forget about that, I should be more careful with islamic people who aren't known atheists, thanks for the remainder.

Whitecel hate is a coping mechanism same as venting tallcels or incels with good jaw/non deformed face

The incel problem can't be fixed with patriarchy or an homogeneous race population and that may actually create more incels and deviate our attention to an already proven failed system (for incels) this is an opinion not fake news jew shilling, I can back up it with several arguments and studies.

Incels problems will be fixed by incels not by a society who is not even aware of our problems (entire majority of whatever race, normies). Protection of your race is an altruistic privilege and has nothing to do with inceldom or this website.

An homogeneous race population have great other benefits not related with inceldom, caring about your race is a privilege, is like caring about money before your incel status, in other words coping.

Last edited:
Russian serfs had lower literacy than black slaves.
Serfs were practically slaves too.
I don't see any russian ghettos
Most Russians live in ghettos you spastic.

All races should preserve themselves. All cultures have been based until the Jews came and destroyed them with degeneracy, mass-immigration, race-mixing and feminism. It's because of Jews men are cucks and foids are whores today. Nationalism is the only movement that wants to get rid of those parasite faggots. Being a jew shill and promote race-mixing is soy af and the ultimate cuckery.
Аnyone who believes in the Jew conspiracy theories is a retard.

Most Russians live in ghettos you spastic.
They don't. What's more I was drawing a parallel between Russian serfs and freed black slaves you stupid nigger

They don't. What's more I was drawing a parallel between Russian serfs and freed black slaves you stupid nigger
Given the fact black ghettos are a thing of the 20th and primarily the second half of the 20th century I never thought you were talking about the freed blacks of the 19th century. Well they did not live in ghettos you moron, what is your point now? Today most Russians live in de facto ghettos under worse conditions than American blacks surrounded by crime and poverty. Of course you don't know shit because you are a monolingual retard who has no idea about the rest of the World.

This is your typical Russian lifestyle:

And if you are romanticizing the Russian life under serfdom, learn something about what kind of an utter degenerate shithole that was before spouting off nonsense:
http://womenation.org/pomeschiki-razvratniki/

Given the fact black ghettos are a thing of the 20th and primarily the second half of the 20th century I never thought you were talking about the freed blacks of the 19th century. Well they did not live in ghettos you moron, what is your point now? Today most Russians live in de facto ghettos under worse conditions than American blacks surrounded by crime and poverty. Of course you don't know shit because you are a monolingual retard who has no idea about the rest of the World.

This is your typical Russian lifestyle:

And if you are romanticizing the Russian life under serfdom, learn something about what kind of an utter degenerate shithole that was before spouting off nonsense:
http://womenation.org/pomeschiki-razvratniki/

American slaves were more literate than Russians that arrived there. There's no Russian ghettos in America. Comparing Russians in Russia to niggers in US and even pretending Russians live in worse conditions is retarded.
You're obviously a butthurt nigger

American slaves were more literate than Russians that arrived there. There's no Russian ghettos in America. Comparing Russians in Russia to niggers in US and even pretending Russians live in worse conditions is retarded.
You're obviously a butthurt nigger
You got absolutely obliterated you worthless moron. Obviously I am comparing Russians in Russia with blacks in America since there are barely any Russian communities in the USA and the majority of Russians that have moved to the USA fit into one of the following categories:
  1. Russian Jews fleeing from Russian degenerate SFcels (kind of like you) in the late 19th century
  2. Rich Russians fleeing from the communists after the revolution
  3. Russians fleeing from the collapsed state of Russia throughout the 1990s
You are absolutely clueless on the topic of history you two digit IQ tard so I suggest you to concede this one and stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
8951.jpg
=bro

Russian Jews fleeing from Russian degenerate SFcels (kind of like you) in the late 19th centuries

Crybaby shitnik defending the people responsible for the genocide of tens of billions of Slavs. Even ya boi Stalin recognized the perfidy of these people, taking the reigns of the Show-uh from Hitler after WWII until death arrested his plans.

Rich Russians fleeing from the communists after the revolution

Wonder why.

Russians fleeing from the collapsed state of Russia throughout the 1990s

See my earlier post in this thread. They picked themselves up admirably after a century of privation, followed by the auctioning off of their country's assets to the (((chosen))) barons of the free market and their Atlanticist lackeys.

From what I can tell, you're a resentful shitnik living in Eastern Europe who larps as a Gommunist out of spite and sucks the circumcised dick of global rainbow capital in actuality. JFL @ ooknik "radicals".

Vote to unsticky. Regardless of what one thinks, this conversation has come off the rails. Let those who are interested in it continue as they'd like, but there's no reason for this to remain stickied.

If you want to live only among people who have your skin color, the option is already available and a salutary one. You would get what you want, the White nationalizers would get what they want.

Its very convenient to say - "alright everybody back to their parts of the game board" when you own broad walk and park place with hotels on them lol.

"Hey if you want you can go live amongst your people, I mean a lot of these countries we already have power in them, we've drained them of their resources, and made ourselves the "top dog" during the age of colonialism, but hey that shouldn't matter if you want to live with your own kind"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like come on dude, you know its a disingenuous stance

At least try and be honest, you can't pretend like the board isn't set in your favor when you are telling other people to kindly go back to their respective places on the board, especially when you (well your ancestors) were the ones who set it up that way.

One of the best examples of this is the relationship between Haiti and France, in 1825 Haiti paid France what amounted to billions (I think it was 21 if I remember) in order to keep their independence, how the fuck do you demand people to pay you not to enslave them :feelskek:

Then just go about life like its "business as usual"

"Hey if you want, you can just go live amongst people like you in Haiti, that country we drained of resources as payment for us not ruling over them, I mean its only fair, the choice is available"

How about we reset the board and THEN you can rightfully demand that all races return to their respective places, if you can't do that (and you can't because no magic powers lol), then please stop with the disingenuous BS

The second Whitey is out of the picture, they're going to turn on you, you're going to turn on them. Whitey takes the burden of being loathed to keep people from tearing at each other like beasts. You can't have your cake and eat it too; the White man gives you the security you need to whine for his expropriation online.

LOL such a cliche and pointless argument - "Without white people the world would fall apart"

Even if that were true, why do you think I would care, or any ACTUAL incel for that matter (you guys really don't count, lets be honest, you are just larping tradcons).

How many times do you guys need to be reminded that those are NORMIE PROBLEMS, a stable society and world is NOT OUR PROBLEM, I want to see society collapse, I want mass chaos, I want to see the world fall apart, it would be a nice little experiment, just to see how people would react, how social norms and values would change, how the same normies who would speak of us as vile, would revert back to their true selves with a reality check, and start looting, killing, raping, etc, it would be a blast, it would not be our problem.

Like I told you before:
anytime I hear one of you guys talk it seems like you are actually a married and/or good looking white man who is just here to recruit white losers to build up your ranks, because you don't sound like an incel, someone who isn't even "part of the game" of reproduction and "passing on your genes", it just doesn't fit, I always think you guys are a larp, because you know full well none of this shit affects us, you have to go out of your way to care for it to affect you.

Last edited:
8951.jpg
=bro

Crybaby shitnik defending the people responsible for the genocide of tens of billions of Slavs. Even ya boi Stalin recognized the perfidy of these people, taking the reigns of the Show-uh from Hitler after WWII until death arrested his plans.

Wonder why.

See my earlier post in this thread. They picked themselves up admirably after a century of privation, followed by the auctioning off of their country's assets to the (((chosen))) barons of the free market and their Atlanticist lackeys.

From what I can tell, you're a resentful shitnik living in Eastern Europe who larps as a Gommunist out of spite and sucks the circumcised dick of global rainbow capital in actuality. JFL @ ooknik "radicals".
The Jews were not responsible for anything that happened to Russians ever. None of the leaders of the USSR was Jewish either but yeah you are so far down the neo-nazi rabbit hole to get out of but keep thinking the Russians "picked themselves up" when their country has absolutely no future whatsoever and is a shadow of its former self.

Its very convenient to say - "alright everybody back to their parts of the game board" when you own broad walk and park place with hotels on them lol.

"Hey if you want you can go live amongst your people, I mean a lot of these countries we already have power in them, we've drained them of their resources, and made ourselves the "top dog" during the age of colonialism, but hey that shouldn't matter if you want to live with your own kind"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like come on dude, you know its a disingenuous stance

At least try and be honest, you can't pretend like the board isn't set in your favor when you are telling other people to kindly go back to their respective places on the board, especially when you (well your ancestors) were the ones who set it up that way.

One of the best examples of this is the relationship between Haiti and France, in 1825 Haiti paid France what amounted to billions (I think it was 21 if I remember) in order to keep their independence, how the fuck do you demand people to pay you not to enslave them :feelskek:

Then just go about life like its "business as usual"

"Hey if you want, you can just go live amongst people like you in Haiti, that country we drained of resources as payment for us not ruling over them, I mean its only fair, the choice is available"

How about we reset the board and THEN you can rightfully demand that all races return to their respective places, if you can't do that (and you can't because no magic powers lol), then please stop with the disingenuous BS

Cope.

China, Russia, Vietnam, the Balkan states, and others were absolutely torn to shreds in the course of the 20th century and found their footing soon enough, without especially much aid or any at all.

What's the crucial difference between these places and Haiti or Africa? A global map of national IQ may be illuminating here.

It certainly has a bigger effect than colonial history. Well not exactly, since countries with colonial infrastructure (Zimbabwe, Nigeria) are in a much better position than those without especially much colonial contact (Ethiopia, Sudan).

LOL such a cliche and pointless argument - "Without white people the world would fall apart"

Even if that were true, why do you think I would care, or any ACTUAL incel for that matter (you guys really don't count, lets be honest, you are just larping tradcons).

How many times do you guys need to be reminded that those are NORMIE PROBLEMS, a stable society and world is NOT OUR PROBLEM, I wnat to see society collapse, I want mass chaos, I want to see the world fall apart, it would be a nice little experiment, just to see how people would react, how social norms and values would change, how the same normies who would speak of us as vile, would revert back to their true selves with a reality check, and start looting, killing, raping, etc, it would be a blast, it would not be our problem.

Like I told you before:

What part of it is untrue? Do you think racial conflict started with the expansion out of Europe? You'd have to be absolutely retarded to think that the current racial dynamics of developed countries are the only ones to have ever existed and are the very worst possible condition. A cursory glance at history will shatter this to pieces.

Again, "JBW" is a normie problem too. I've also explained several times why "getting rid of the races" is not equivalent to getting rid of variation.

You should address these points.

Everyone in here complaining about white people are just triggered that we have a superior culture and people. Enjoy the cope @BlkPillPres.

Cope.

China, Russia, Vietnam, the Balkan states, and others were absolutely torn to shreds in the course of the 20th century and found their footing soon enough, without especially much aid or any at all.

What's the crucial difference between these places and Haiti or Africa? A global map of national IQ may be illuminating here.

It certainly has a bigger effect than colonial history. Well not exactly, since countries with colonial infrastructure (Zimbabwe, Nigeria) are in a much better position than those without especially much colonial contact (Ethiopia, Sudan).

Good, now be consistent and apply your same logic to the current predicament Whites face with Jews :feelsokman:

You are just coping all the same too, they are better than you, that's why they always find their way to the top

Again, "JBW" is a normie problem too. I've also explained several times why "getting rid of the races" is not equivalent to getting rid of variation.

You should address these points.

JBW is also an incel problem, well an ethnic incel problem, are you seriously going to tell me the asian male community isn't significantly affected by the phenomenon of JBW, asian women basically worship white men, and often disrespect their own men because of it.

Everyone in here complaining about white people are just triggered that we have a superior culture and people. Enjoy the cope @BlkPillPres.

Nobody ever said you didn't have a superior culture, in fact I would agree, your people are superior because of that culture. Then again now you have to ask yourself, do Jews have a culture superior to you, since they keep finding their way back to the top of society as a ruling class.

Last edited:
The Jews were not responsible for anything that happened to Russians ever. None of the leaders of the USSR was Jewish either but yeah you are so far down the neo-nazi rabbit hole to get out of but keep thinking the Russians "picked themselves up" when their country has absolutely no future whatsoever and is a shadow of its former self.

Just fucking JFL

Lazar Kaganovich, Jewish architect of the Holodomor

Genrikh Yagoda, head of the NKVD and responsible for the purging of the Russian citizenry and intelligentsia

Leon Trotsky, leading figure in the Russian Civil War, a globohomo dork who massacred the Russian nobility

And many more, not to mention that Communism itself is an invention of the Jewish world-utopian spirit.

By the time Bolshevism was in any way congenial to the average Russian in daily life, it was far different from the bloody sacrificial altar of its first years and overseen by ethnic Russians like Brezhnev.

As of right now, it has no "future" in the same way the rest of the integrated globe has no future. But at the very least, they conduct themselves on the whole better than nogs now that the 6 million aren't turning their nation into mulch any longer.

Just fucking JFL

Lazar Kaganovich, Jewish architect of the Holodomor

Genrikh Yagoda, head of the NKVD and responsible for the purging of the Russian citizenry and intelligentsia

Leon Trotsky, leading figure in the Russian Civil War, a globohomo dork who massacred the Russian nobility

And many more, not to mention that Communism itself is an invention of the Jewish world-utopian spirit.

By the time Bolshevism was in any way congenial to the average Russian in daily life, it was far different from the bloody sacrificial altar of its first years and overseen by ethnic Russians like Brezhnev.

As of right now, it has no "future" in the same way the rest of the integrated globe has no future. But at the very least, they conduct themselves on the whole better than nogs now that the 6 million aren't turning their nation into mulch any longer.
All baseless conspiracy theories. Even historians these days like Stephen G. Wheatcroft don't consider holodomor as intentional (and in fact it was largely the fault of the rich peasants who decided to resist collectivization), the purge era was also much more nuanced than you think but that is understandable when your only source is David Duke. Listen to actual top historians like J.A.Getty .
If anything ethnic Slavs like Brezhnev drove the USSR into the ground and have only continued the trend with the Russian Federation today.

Stalin took a degenerate poverty stricken shithole to a space travelling super power all while defeating the strongest military in human history in less than 30 years, a feat that will never ever be repeated in the Russian history. That is why even the modern day gay hating Jew hating demented Russian Orthodox Christians praise Stalin as if he were Jesus Christ himself

Good, now be consistent and apply your same logic to the current predicament Whites face with Jews :feelsokman:

Okay.

Assuming Jews (and plenty of other people) are ever ejected from Europe and America White men will be just fine, as ample evidence from the years preceding 1914 shows. This is in agreement with the relationship between national IQ and material prosperity.

JBW is also an incel problem, well an ethnic incel problem, are you seriously going to tell me the asian male community isn't significantly affected by the phenomenon of JBW, asian women basically worship white men, and often disrespect their own men because of it.

Lol no it isn't. To use your phrasing:

THEY ARE THE GENETIC TRASH OF THEIR RACE. You are an incel, do you think getting rid of White men is going to help you at all? If you have a cookie and a lump of shit, guess what FOIDS ARE NOT GOING TO CHOOSE THE LUMP OF SHIT ONCE YOU RUN OUT OF COOKIES.

This is exactly the argument you used when @Braincel14w brought up not wanting to be drowned in imported military age males.

Nothing about your reasoning here is consistent.

Your initial post was even targeted directly at White men. This is just a way for you to vent your resentment and more than anything else makes clear the need for White consciousness. Your screed only contains the seed of its opposition.

THEY ARE THE GENETIC TRASH OF THEIR RACE. You are an incel, do you think getting rid of White men is going to help you at all? If you have a cookie and a lump of shit, guess what FOIDS ARE NOT GOING TO CHOOSE THE LUMP OF SHIT ONCE YOU RUN OUT OF COOKIES.

This is exactly the argument you used when @Braincel14w brought up not wanting to be drowned in imported military age males.

Nothing about your reasoning here is consistent.

White incels of the same looks league mog asian incels of the same looks league, from an asian womans perspective a 5/10 white man is more attractive than a 5/10 asian man, because she wants to have a child with caucasiod traits.

Its like the only arguments you can make are disingenuous ones, and you pretend like context doesn't matter

When I made that argument the guy I said that too, was basically arguing that any number of any looks league of ethnic men was lowering his chances, which doesn't make sense, because men above your league aren't competing against you, they are competing with other men above you, but when its "incel vs incel" it does impact your chances, and asian incels (and average men) are affected by white incels (and average men)

This is just a way for you to vent your resentment and more than anything else makes clear the need for White consciousness. Your screed only contains the seed of its opposition.

Again your logic can be applied right back at you, all whites complaining about jews is just the resentment held for them being the ruling class that dominates and manipulates you.

Call me a retard, but is there at least a way I can mute this thread so it doesn't show up when I go to "New posts"?

All baseless conspiracy theories. Even historians these days like Stephen G. Wheatcroft don't consider holodomor as intentional (and in fact it was largely the fault of the rich peasants who decided to resist collectivization), the purge era was also much more nuanced than you think but that is understandable when your only source is David Duke. Listen to actual top historians like J.A.Getty .
If anything ethnic Slavs like Brezhnev drove the USSR into the ground and have only continued the trend with the Russian Federation today.

Stalin took a degenerate poverty stricken shithole to a space travelling super power all while defeating the strongest military in human history in less than 30 years, a feat that will never ever be repeated in the Russian history. That is why even the modern day gay hating Jew hating demented Russian Orthodox Christians praise Stalin as if he were Jesus Christ himself

Ooga booga David Duke. If you want to play historian vs historian, Robert Conquest has written loads about the engineered famine in Ukraine and the purges throughout the USSR. Who's right? "The one I like."

"Oops, a third of the people died in the making of a 'superpower'. Blaming intentional Jewish malice for any part of it is a low IQ conspiracy theory, but the kulaks on the other hand could have done it easily."

Stalin himself wasn't a Jew, but he was lucky. But for a few fortuitous events, the Germans could have crippled their industrial operations before they were moved behind the Urals, especually given the languishing state of the Red Army after depletion of healthy, competent men by the purges and all of its best generals were deposed and executed. The whole machine was sustained on death, war, expropraition, and paranoia and his life only happened to be as long as the limited period of growth he oversaw. Really, the whole system contained the kernel of its eventual downfall; you see this also in Stalin's embrace of Lysenko's agriculture and other absursities. Even if he'd had longer to live, he'd have crashed the upward trajectory of national productivity by pursuing these delusions. No way it would have gone on forever.

Stalinism, it's worth noting too, is very distinct from "real" Marxism-Leninism. It was effectively one man enforcing his will through the industrial, military, and cultural sectors of a whole nation and for that reason was marked by all of the decisive efficiency (and tyranny) that such a system makes possible. Again, as a personal empire, the USSR wasn't going to last forever after this person was removed.

Last edited:
Well enough of this back and forth @Ledgemund (there's nothing left to argue), you can believe what you want, but you have to see the irony of your side telling my side were coping:

WHEN YOUR TASK IS TO OVERTHROW RICH AND POWERFUL OVERLORDS

and our task is just to find things in life to enjoy, one of those things being said overlords causing chaos and fucking the world up

Good luck saving the world and all that :feelskek:

Call me a retard, but is there at least a way I can mute this thread so it doesn't show up when I go to "New posts"?

Set your filter to "Show only: Unread" after clicking new posts, making it invisible to you doesn't make it go away though lol, keep coping though

Last edited:
Ooga booga David Duke. If you want to play historian vs historian, Robert Conquest has written loads about the engineered famine in Ukraine and the purges throughout the USSR. Who's right? "The one I like."

"Oops, a third of the people died in the making of a 'superpower'. Blaming intentional Jewish malice for any part of it is a low IQ conspiracy theory, but the kulaks on the other hand could have done it easily."

Stalin himself wasn't a Jew, but he was lucky. But for a few fortuitous events, the Germans could have crippled their industrial operations before they were moved behind the Urals, especually given the languishing state of the Red Army after depletion of healthy, competent men by the purges all of its best generals were deposed and executed. The whole machine was sustained on death, war, expropraition, and paranoia and his life only happened to be as long as the limited period of growth he oversaw. Really, the whole system contained the kernel of its eventual downfall; you see this also in Stalin's embrace of Lysenko's agriculture and other absursities. Even if he'd had longer to live, he'd have crashed the upward trajectory of national productivity by pursuining these delusions. No way it would have gone on gone on forever.

Stalinism, it's worth noting too, is very distinct from "real" Marxism-Leninism. It was effectively one man enforcing his will through the industrial, military, and cultural sectors of a while nation and for that reason was marked by all of the decisive efficiency (and tyranny) that such a system makes possible. Again, as a personal empire, the USSR wasn't going to last forever after this person was removed.
Robert Conquest, the British intelligence paid propagandist who had no access to archival information recanted that view back in 2003, sorry.

Also a third of what people died? Of the entire population? Are you trying to pedal the whole "60 million people died" when even modern day propagandist like Timothy Snyder don't dare to go above the already ridiculous 9 million?

Stalinism is Marxism-Leninism, Stalin created the ideology. I wouldn't even disagree with the rest of the paragraph, Stalin was effectively the USSR, I'd probably go further and claim Stalin is Russia. Russians,with their 1000 years of history combined have not been able to create the growth Stalin did in 30 years.

White incels of the same looks league mog asian incels of the same looks league, from an asian womans perspective a 5/10 white man is more attractive than a 5/10 asian man, because she wants to have a child with caucasiod traits.

Its like the only arguments you can make are disingenuous ones, and you pretend like context doesn't matter

When I made that argument the guy I said that too, was basically arguing that any number of any looks league of ethnic men was lowering his chances, which doesn't make sense, because men above your league aren't competing against you, they are competing with other men above you, but when its "incel vs incel" it does impact your chances, and asian incels (and average men) are affected by white incels (and average men)

Incels aren't affected since they wouldn't be getting anything in either case. This is your contention for supporting the "elimination of race"; I am just applying it in the other direction.

The relationship is the same whether someone gets mogged by their "looksmatch" :feelskek: or by someone of the same race a point above them. You are always at a spot within the spectrum that excludes all other occupancies, to which you are always considered relatively.

Again your logic can be applied right back at you, all whites complaining about jews is just the resentment held for them being the ruling class that dominates and manipulates you.

They're dominating and manipulating you too, against whitey, and characteristically you're sucking their cocks and blaming whites for what happens in the process.

In one case people are talking about those with genuine institutional control and malicious intentions and trying to reveal their conduct, in the other "he mog me so got to take his whyprivilege". The two situations are not equivalent.

You keep shifting ground and then claiming that the person talking to you is being "disingenuous" when they don't move over to whatever new form you try to fit the discussion into.

You can easily disprove that with Wikipedia in a few seconds: ''Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian-Jewish family...''

''After the Bolsheviks came to power, Trotsky became the People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs''

Ohh. @Ledgemund was first...

Still, you can easily disprove that via Wikipedia. It is not that hard.

Last edited:
You can easily disprove that with Wikipedia in a few seconds: ''Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian-Jewish family...''

''After the Bolsheviks came to power, Trotsky became the People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs''
Sure but he never became a leader of the USSR. He also fell off quite early and moved out of the USSR right after its inception.

Robert Conquest, the British intelligence paid propagandist who had no access to archival information recanted that view back in 2003, sorry.
View attachment 112431

Also a third of what people died? Of the entire population? Are you trying to pedal the whole "60 million people died" when even modern day propagandist like Timothy Snyder don't dare to go above the already ridiculous 9 million?
View attachment 112432

One third of the Ukrainian peasantry.

I doubt it was anyone's contention that the famine was "intentional" in that they went out of their way to starve these people. By "abetting" it, they requisitioned grain supplies for the industrial sector to the point where these people were knowingly left to die. If you think that's qualitatively different from hawlocausting the 6 million out of "mean racism", I suppose we'll just have to disagree.

Harvest of Sorrow was also repeatedly re-editioned as new material from archives was released. At the time of the initial writing, these were effectively hermetically sealed (wonder why?)

Stalinism is Marxism-Leninism, Stalin created the ideology. I wouldn't even disagree with the rest of the paragraph, Stalin was effectively the USSR, I'd probably go further and claim Stalin is Russia. Russians,with their 1000 years of history combined have not been able to create the growth Stalin did in 30 years.

When your only criterion of success is " growth" (might as well be a neocon), of course this is easier to achieve under brutal Caesarism that feeds its own people into the engine of "progress". If Conrad Gloormpf had actually looted Silicon Valley and left all of the constitutionally dependent without welfare like everyone was saying he would, I'm sure America would be " growing" pretty nicely too.

As to Marxism-Leninism, yeah I suppose that was Stalin's name for his personal politics, bizzarely crowned with very distinct referents. I just meant that there's not a very strong continuity between his ideology, The Communist Manifesto, and What Is to Be Done?

Last edited:
Sure but he never became a leader of the USSR.

That was never the claim in the begin with. He had a leading position though and that is just a matter of fact.

One third of the Ukrainian peasantry.

I doubt it was anyone's contention that the famine was "intentional" in that they went out of their way to starve these people. By "abetting" it, they requisitioned grain supplies for the industrial sector to the point where these people were knowingly left to die. If you think that's qualitatively different from hawlocausting the 6 million out of "mean racism", I suppose we'll just have to disagree.

Harvest of Sorrow was also repeatedly re-editioned as new material from archives was released. At the time of the initial writing, these were effectively hermetically sealed (wonder why?)

When your only criterion of success is " growth" (might as well be a neocon), of course this is easier to achieve under brutal Caesarism that feeds its own people into the engine of "progress". If Conrad Gloormpf had actually looted Silicon Valley and left all of the constitutionally dependent without welfare like everyone was saying he would, I'm sure America would be " growing" pretty nicely too.

As to Marxism-Leninism, yeah I suppose that was Stalin's name for his personal politics, bizzarely crowned with very distinct referents. I just meant that there's not a very strong continuity between his ideology, The Communist Manifesto, and What Is to Be Done?
The overall excess deaths of the famine according to Wheatcroft were 4-6 million people in 4 regions (Ukraine, Southern Russia, the Caucasus and Western Kazakhstan) so the 1/3rd of all Ukrainians is more of a myth. It actually is the view of many people including early Conquest that Stalin purposefully genocided the Ukrainians out of spite. Stalin (as well as a great chunk of people anywhere in the world) knew the war was coming so the extremely hasty industrialization came before everything else. If the geopoliitcal situation was different, I am sure much of the brutalities of the 30s would never take place. Given the fact the archival information mostly debunked the cold war propaganda I don't think it was hidden for that reason, all countries have their internal data that doesn't get shared, that is normal.

The growth under the USSR wasn't merely economic, it was even more so cultural and scientific. The USSR had one of the best cinemas in the World and a very cultured population, that is all gone now.

Patents '87 vs 2011

Education 1990 vs 2012 (UNESCO)

Last Summer Olympics with the USSR 1988:

Top10 Chess Players 1991:

The fall of the USSR was a tragedy to its inhabitants.

The overall excess deaths of the famine according to Wheatcroft were 4-6 million people in 4 regions (Ukraine, Southern Russia, the Caucasus and Western Kazakhstan) so the 1/3rd of all Ukrainians is more of a myth. It actually is the view of many people including early Conquest that Stalin purposefully genocided the Ukrainians out of spite. Stalin (as well as a great chunk of people anywhere in the world) knew the war was coming so the extremely hasty industrialization came before everything else. If the geopoliitcal situation was different, I am sure much of the brutalities of the 30s would never take place. Given the fact the archival information mostly debunked the cold war propaganda I don't think it was hidden for that reason, all countries have their internal data that doesn't get shared, that is normal.

The growth under the USSR wasn't merely economic, it was even more so cultural and scientific. The USSR had one of the best cinemas in the World and a very cultured population, that is all gone now.

Patents '87 vs 2011
View attachment 112437

View attachment 112440

View attachment 112438

View attachment 112439

Nah, geopolitical considerations had to be very obscure here, especially since Germany was still demilitarized and Hitler wasn't even Chancellor of Germany yet when the famine happened (1932). If you think the Soviet Union had something to fear from another European state, consider that it was largely unmolested through the 20s. The October Revolution was even pumped up with funds from Wall Street. Moreover, it would have been a very stupid idea to purge distinguished generals like Tukhachevsky if a war was truly imminent. Like I said before, the purges actually left the USSR more vulnerable than it would have been otherwise (presumably Stalin knew this when the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was signed) - consider it luck that Operation Barbarossa failed.

As to culture, yes universal education is a very effective principle, just as it was in the radically liberal United States in the 19th Century (highest literacy in the world at that point). Any economic system can support universal education, provided it's a priority.

As to cinema, maybe. But you have to compare Eisenstein to someone like Sjöström (or Riefenstahl), not one of his modern countrymen - cinema on the whole has degraded. Plus, even someone like Tarkovsky was forced to work around censors. As to literature, absolutely not. The "backwards" tsarist Russia only produced Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoy, Chekhov, Turgenev, Herzen, Bunin, Goncharov, compared to... what, Gorky?

I don't know much about chess competitions or the Olympics, but consider that these people were being drawn from each of the 13 SSRs. It's worth noting that the pool was much larger at this time.

The collapse of the Soviet Union wasn't a disaster for its people per se - it's rather that this left a vacuum in which the post-Soviet republics were plundered by international elites.

historians these days like Stephen G. Wheatcroft don't consider holodomor as intentional (and in fact it was largely the fault of the rich peasants who decided to resist collectivization)
Kek. The holocaust also wasn't intentional, it was the fault of the Jews who refused to step down from the economic stranglehold they were imposing to Germany.

J F L at believing in any academia mainstream belief nowadays. Academia is nearly 100% communist occupied.

Patents '87 vs 2011
View attachment 112437

View attachment 112440

View attachment 112438

View attachment 112439

Nah, geopolitical considerations had to be very obscure here, especially since Germany was still demilitarized and Hitler wasn't even Chancellor of Germany yet when the famine happened (1932). If you think the Soviet Union had something to fear from another European state, consider that it was largely unmolested through the 20s. The October Revolution was even pumped up with funds from Wall Street. Moreover, it would have been a very stupid idea to purge distinguished generals like Tukhachevsky if a war was truly imminent. Like I said before, the purges actually left the USSR more vulnerable than it would have been otherwise (presumably Stalin knew this when the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact was signed) - consider it luck that Operation Barbarossa failed.

As to culture, yes universal education is a very effective principle, just as it was in the radically liberal United States in the 19th Century (highest literacy in the world at that point). Any economic system can support universal education, provided it's a priority.

As to cinema, maybe. But you have to compare Eisenstein to someone like Sjöström (or Riefenstahl), not one of his modern countrymen - cinema on the whole has degraded. Plus, even someone like Tarkovsky was forced to work around censors. As to literature, absolutely not. The "backwards" tsarist Russia only produced Dostoevsky, Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoy, Chekhov, Turgenev, Herzen, Bunin, Goncharov, compared to... what, Gorky?

I don't know much about chess competitions or the Olympics, but consider that these people were being drawn from each of the 13 SSRs. It's worth noting that the pool was much larger at this time.

The collapse of the Soviet Union wasn't a disaster for its people per se - it's rather that this left a vacuum in which the post-Soviet republics were plundered by international elites.

I like how much effort, research, documented statistics, etc has been collected by incels to argue about the greatness of past nations and why/how they fell.

The amount of pride people hold just for being born on a certain landmass, or being born of a certain race always astounds me

Whether the "jews did it" or not, or whether Russia was the greatest nation ever at some point or not, what difference does that make to an incel. I'll never understand the mental investment that goes into stuff like this. One might as well get a teaching degree on these fields and make some money lecturing out of it.

If that is what you think how do you explain this German communist song from 1929?

Also how do you explain Stalin's statement from 1931 explaining the reason behind the hasty collectivization:
"We are fifty or a hundred years behind the advanced countries. We must make up this gap in ten years. Either we do it or they will crush us."

It's untrue the USSR had nothing to fear. I am also skeptical about the whole Wall Street conspiracy which was concocted by Anthony Sutton, a very dubious source and a John Birch Society conspiracy theorist. This one review shows how lack of a understanding he had on the topic:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=190557035X

If the mainstream liberal history is right, the purge would make it so but given the fact they simplify (without any primary sources) the purges into "Stalin was just a crazy paranoid guy who executed random people who were all 100% innocent, no general was trying to overthrow him" I tend to disbelieve the story. Even the assassination of Kirov (the closest associate of Stalin) is simplified into "He was killed by some random lone shooter, Stalin's opposition had nothing to do with it and Stalin simply used it to put 100% innocent people on trial". If the USSR was being subverted (like other countries who didn't really put up a fight or appeased Germany) the purge would actually make sense.

Concerning art and the cinema, I don't think it makes sense to say we should not compare it to the modern day degenerate cinema of the Russian Federation only because it has declined in other countries as well. The USA still to this day produces great movies. The decline has also not been as rapid in the West as in the East where it has pretty much happened overnight.

The old Russian Empire did have artists that produced great works of art, I have never disputed that, it's one of the very few things the old Russia possessed. Modern day Russia has very little to offer artistically speaking and as far as I know it's way worse in places like Poland or especially Czechoslovakia, which had the greatest cinema in Eastern Europe together with the USSR and is now unable to produce a single decent movie.

The collapse was engineered from within so both the Russians and the international elites (Germans, French and so on) were on it. That is why I consider it a disaster since the plunder was planned.
Kek. The holocaust also wasn't intentional, it was the fault of the Jews who refused to step down from the economic stranglehold they were imposing to Germany.

J F L at believing in any academia mainstream belief nowadays. Academia is nearly 100% communist occupied.
The academia is almost entirely anti-communist. Pro-Soviet work is for example never produced. The Jews were never imposing a stranglehold to Germany. You are again taking the silly old newspaper article way too literally. Here you have a thorough debunking:

Last edited:
If that is what you think how do you explain this German communist song from 1929?

Also how do you explain Stalin's statement from 1931 explaining the reason behind the hasty collectivization:
"We are fifty or a hundred years behind the advanced countries. We must make up this gap in ten years. Either we do it or they will crush us."

It's untrue the USSR had nothing to fear. I am also skeptical about the whole Wall Street conspiracy which was concocted by Anthony Sutton, a very dubious source and a John Birch Society conspiracy theorist. This one review shows how lack of a understanding he had on the topic:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=190557035X

I think the explanation is clear if you consider it as a simple justification for political action, akin to what "human rights" and "democracy" are now. Moreover the famine occurred in 1932, but was orchestrated in the years prior. The National Socialists weren't even a major political force until the Reichstag elections in 1932. The noble reaction was inveterately opposed to Bolshevism, at least in Germany, but their powers were as crippled as anyone else's in the Weimar days of indecision and ineffectuality. The Communists needed a recruiting strategy and of course amplified the "Fascist" threat into something beyond what it was (pretty similar to the situation today honestly). A short bout of popular unrest and political intrigue brought the NSDAP to power in a stroke of luck in 1932/1933, after which they deftly secured their position.

Anthony Sutton was a fellow at Stanford's Hoover Institute, from which he was let go as a result of his work on this and related topics.

Here's another article linked in a comment responding to that post, by Richard B. Spence (significantly, not Richard B. Spencer)

The initial post seems to indicate that it is informed by a single competing source, Alexander Rabinowitch's [((()))?] July Days. From Rabinowitz's short biography on Wikipedia, one gets the impression that his work is likely to be as, if not more, tendentious than Sutton's:

the grass-roots egalitarian ideals that contributed immeasurably to its effectiveness in the struggle for power in 1917 Russia were subverted

JFL how is the vanguardism of a salon of cosmopolitan intellectual flaneurs "grass-roots"? Bolshevism is the product of Zurich coffeehouses.

If the mainstream liberal history is right, the purge would make it so but given the fact they simplify (without any primary sources) the purges into "Stalin was just a crazy paranoid guy who executed random people who were all 100% innocent, no general was trying to overthrow him" I tend to disbelieve the story. Even the assassination of Kirov (the closest associate of Stalin) is simplified into "He was killed by some random lone shooter, Stalin's opposition had nothing to do with it and Stalin simply used it to put 100% innocent people on trial". If the USSR was being subverted (like other countries who didn't really put up a fight or appeased Germany) the purge would actually make sense.

In the Kirov case, the shooter was said to be an agent of Stalin's himself, after which the event was seized as a pretext for harsher actions. Think of it as the equivalent of "the Reichstag fire" in purge mythology.

As to the goal of the purges in general, I don't see why it wouldn't make sense. It was a protracted process of Stalin trimming down the state to a set of palace guards. If the accusations of sabotage were actually genuine, then it was a massive and unprecedented plot, the scale of which has never been seen since. I am in awe at the incredible efficiency with which all of these people were uncovered and neutralized, especially since the conspirators in the Stauffenberg bomb plot weren't pursued with nearly as much skill.

But if you want to be revisionist on the level of the purges being the natural response to a real conspiracy ['no primary sources' for a lack of complicity? How about genuine evidence (i.e. not torture-extracted confessions) for involvement in the first place?], then we'll have to treat the Holocaust in the same manner. If mainstream liberal history is right, I'm expected to believe that, as the Eastern front was being pushed back, the Germans expended administrative resources, machinery, energy, space, time, and manpower to ship people out to death camps in the remotest stretches of their conquered territory. "Just to be evil racists, whom scapegoated the defenseless".

Concerning art and the cinema, I don't think it makes sense to say we should not compare it to the modern day degenerate cinema of the Russian Federation only because it has declined in other countries as well. The USA still to this day produces great movies. The decline has also not been as rapid in the West as in the East where it has pretty much happened overnight.

The old Russian Empire did have artists that produced great works of art, I have never disputed that, it's one of the very few things the old Russia possessed. Modern day Russia has very little to offer artistically speaking and as far as I know it's way worse in places like Poland or especially Czechoslovakia, which had the greatest cinema in Eastern Europe together with the USSR and is now unable to produce a single decent movie.

And the US happens to be one of the most culturally and politically degenerated places in the modern world, the vehicle of "democratic" imperialism and the strongman for international finance. So what relationship does this have with the (few) good films still coming out of it?

Who were the representatives of Polish and Czech cinema in this era? In Poland, you've got Polanski (emigrated to the US), Zulawski (emigrated to France, Diabel was banned by Polish censors), Wajda (made a film about the Katyn massacre in 2007, no way he could have done it under the old Communist regime), and Kieslowski (produced his most known works after the collapse of Communist Poland).

On the topic of music, which I forgot to mention, it is instructive to bring up the case of Shostakovich, who was held up as an exemplar of Soviet culture in the Stalin era. He was compelled to produce works in the service of the state, its ideology, and its goals, but as you can imagine spoke very differently privately:

Music illuminates a person and provides him with his last hope; even Stalin, a butcher, knew that.

The collapse was engineered from within so both the Russians and the international elites (Germans, French and so on) were on it. That is why I consider it a disaster since the plunder was planned.

I honestly don't want to harp on the Juden too much, but it's worth noting that, here again, they're involved. The stripping and economic liberalization of Russia and several other post-Soviet republics was overseen by advisors like (((Jeffrey Sachs))).

The academia is almost entirely anti-communist. Pro-Soviet work is for example never produced. The Jews were never imposing a stranglehold to Germany. You are again taking the silly old newspaper article way too literally. Here you have a thorough debunking:

Lol come on. Even in the Cold War era, that alleged bind on political objectivity, intellectuals were vocally pro-Soviet. Jean Paul Sartre, Nobel Prize recipient, was an outspoken admirer of the Soviet Union. The erstwhile Frankfurt intellectuals enjoyed professorships at major American universities. Most types of political "radicalism" in the 20th century were informed by a sympathy with Communism.

This should need no historical proof in 2019 AD. Walk onto the campus of a major university wearing either a swastika or a hammer and sickle, and guess which one is going to have pink-haired trannies throwing bottles of their piss at you, doughy soycucks trying to pick frights with you, and the police being called on you to frame you as the instigator of whatever damage occurs in the interim.

Last edited:
I think the explanation is clear if you consider it as a simple justification for political action, akin to what "human rights" and "democracy" are now. Moreover the famine occurred in 1932, but was orchestrated in the years prior.
How was it orchestrated if it wasn't intentional? That is now without a doubt when even the biggest fraud and an anti-intellectual recanted that view.

The National Socialists weren't even a major political force until the Reichstag elections in 1932. The noble reaction was inveterately opposed to Bolshevism, at least in Germany, but their powers were as crippled as anyone else's in the Weimar days of indecision and ineffectuality. The Communists needed a recruiting strategy and of course amplified the "Fascist" threat into something beyond what it was (pretty similar to the situation today honestly). A short bout of popular unrest and political intrigue brought the NSDAP to power in a stroke of luck in 1932/1933, after which they deftly secured their position.
Fascism and anti-communism were both major forces throughout the World. Stalin predicted it exactly in his 1931 speech. He could not have been both right and needlessly paranoid as you are trying to portray here.

Here's another article linked in a comment responding to that post, by Richard B. Spence (significantly, not Richard B. Spencer)
I would not even be surprised if Trotsky was connected to the British secret service. He was after all an anti-Soviet agent of subversion. Even Lenin himself was very skeptical of him since the beginning.

Hitler himself was said to be impressed by his work:

Despite the massive persecution of communists in fascist Italy Trotsky would go on and take a vacation there:

Trotsky was among the most influential anti-Soviets in the World, Orwell (a fellow Trotskyist) is to this day revered by the right everywhere in the World.

In the Kirov case, the shooter was said to be an agent of Stalin's himself, after which the event was seized as a pretext for harsher actions. Think of it as the equivalent of "the Reichstag fire" in purge mythology.
There is a reason no major scholar holds that view, there is simply zero evidence for it. The move would make no sense anyways since he was not just his closest associate, but also the best friend. That is why Western pseudo-scholars claim it was a lone shooter similar to Oswald.

As to the goal of the purges in general, I don't see why it wouldn't make sense. It was a protracted process of Stalin trimming down the state to a set of palace guards. If the accusations of sabotage were actually genuine, then it was a massive and unprecedented plot, the scale of which has never been seen since. I am in awe at the incredible efficiency with which all of these people were uncovered and neutralized, especially since the conspirators in the Stauffenberg bomb plot weren't pursued with nearly as much skill.
What do you mean? The purges were messy and extremely brutal, there was no incredible efficiency you are talking about.

But if you want to be revisionist on the level of the purges being the natural response to a real conspiracy ['no primary sources' for a lack of complicity? How about genuine evidence (i.e. not torture-extracted confessions) for involvement in the first place?], then we'll have to treat the Holocaust in the same manner. If mainstream liberal history is right, I'm expected to believe that, as the Eastern front was being pushed back, the Germans expended administrative resources, machinery, energy, space, time, and manpower to ship people out to death camps in the remotest stretches of their conquered territory. "Just to be evil racists, whom scapegoated the defenseless".
The Holocaust is the best documented genocide of all time. The Jews were also not shipped to any remote places since the death camps were always near the Polish ghettos. The Nazi hatred of the Jews was also not a secret, but the main pillar of the ideology.

And the US happens to be one of the most culturally and politically degenerated places in the modern world, the vehicle of "democratic" imperialism and the strongman for international finance. So what relationship does this have with the (few) good films still coming out of it?
My point was that even today great works of art are still made so comparing the cinema of old with today's cinema is indeed possible.

Who were the representatives of Polish and Czech cinema in this era? In Poland, you've got Polanski (emigrated to the US), Zulawski (emigrated to France, Diabel was banned by Polish censors), Wajda (made a film about the Katyn massacre in 2007, no way he could have done it under the old Communist regime), and Kieslowski (produced his most known works after the collapse of Communist Poland).

On the topic of music, which I forgot to mention, it is instructive to bring up the case of Shostakovich, who was held up as an exemplar of Soviet culture in the Stalin era. He was compelled to produce works in the service of the state, its ideology, and its goals, but as you can imagine spoke very differently privately:

Music illuminates a person and provides him with his last hope; even Stalin, a butcher, knew that.
Regarding Polish cinema, the decline (though noticeable) wasn't as massive as I thought now that I am looking at it.

I went to the Czech movie database and only filtered the movies that have gotten 80%+ ratings (and the vast majority of people reviewing are uppity anti-communist liberals comparable to those on yelp) and 95% of them come from before 1990.

Though I didn't find an exact source of Shostakovich's quote I could believe it. It's a great paradox, most artists did not in fact like the regime (even the famous Czech director Forman who went on to produce great American movies like Amadeus or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest did indeed migrate from the East) yet were the chief benefactors of it.

I honestly don't want to harp on the Juden too much, but it's worth noting that, here again, they're involved. The stripping and economic liberalization of Russia and several other post-Soviet republics was overseen by advisors like (((Jeffrey Sachs))).
Liberalism is a 100% white English made ideology and the fact some dude with a Jewish name was an adviser changes nothing.

Lol come on. Even in the Cold War era, that alleged bind on political objectivity, intellectuals were vocally pro-Soviet. Jean Paul Sartre, Nobel Prize recipient, was an outspoken admirer of the Soviet Union. The erstwhile Frankfurt intellectuals enjoyed professorships at major American universities. Most types of political "radicalism" in the 20th century were informed by a sympathy with Communism.
Sartre was anti-Soviet since at least the 50s. The entire Frankfurt school was anti-Soviet.

This should need no historical proof in 2019 AD. Walk onto the campus of a major university wearing either a swastika or a hammer and sickle, and guess which one is going to have pink-haired trannies throwing bottles of their piss at you, doughy soycucks trying to pick frights with you, and the police being called on you to frame you as the instigator of whatever damage occurs in the interim.
Obviously the promoting of Nazism is going to be met with opposition but that doesn't change the fact one can't be openly pro-Soviet and still publish as a historian or an economist. Grover Furr is a pro-Soviet scholar of English (so his communist views do not overlap with his professional life) and he's receiving daily harassment and death threats.

Ultra high Godlike IQ :feelsLSD:

incel loyalty only lies to himself. Fuck you and your nigger future/ humanity, op. And fuck all of you nationalists. Both are part of the same coin.

Why would I want to forge a better future for a mutt that isn't even my kin?. And you call others cucks, op?.

Your problem is that you think incels are "united" under a cause. We're not. If every man is for himself then surely racism is logical.

Are the mods here literally Jews? I can't think why else this thread would be stickied

incel loyalty only lies to himself. Fuck you and your nigger future/ humanity

For somebody who is for themselves, you sound very tribal and group oriented lol

If every man is for himself then surely racism is logical.

"If its every man for himself, surely tribalism (acting as a group) is logical"

Yeah, makes perfect sense........

How was it orchestrated if it wasn't intentional? That is now without a doubt when even the biggest fraud and an anti-intellectual recanted that view.

Whatever your view is on the motives producing the famine (current opinion is far from being the consensus you've alleged), the five year plan including collectivization was drafted in 1928 and the kulaks were already being persecuted in 1929. The consequences of the absurd demands placed on the peasants could have easily been forecasted at this point. That their deaths were instrumentalized toward some ostensible end (allegedly, the Juden were made into soap, which keeps people clean) is immaterial when they were knowingly sacrificed en masse. "Greater good" thinking is utilitarian delusion and, as this case itself shows, easily manipulable toward political goals of the elite using only weak justifications.

Fascism and anti-communism were both major forces throughout the World. Stalin predicted it exactly in his 1931 speech. He could not have been both right and needlessly paranoid as you are trying to portray here.

If your definition of "Fascism" is as nebulous as that used by Stalin (and Trotsky) as "the competing revolutionary movement which opposes my idea of a Communist insurgency", or worse yet "the bad guys" definition used since WWII, maybe. Fascism in the strict sense was confined to Italy, with National Socialism, Falangism, etc. being importantly distinct. A James Gregor's work is by far the most legitimate and careful description of Fascism in the US and a study of it will reveal important distinctions in the intellectual heritage, methods, and political goals of Fascism and other 20th century popular movements. Stalin's bloviating about "the Fascists" is barely different from Reagan's about "the Communists" - ie anything standing in the way of political ambitions.

I would not even be surprised if Trotsky was connected to the British secret service. He was after all an anti-Soviet agent of subversion. Even Lenin himself was very skeptical of him since the beginning.

Hitler himself was said to be impressed by his work:
View attachment 112501

Despite the massive persecution of communists in fascist Italy Trotsky would go on and take a vacation there:

Trotsky was among the most influential anti-Soviets in the World, Orwell (a fellow Trotskyist) is to this day revered by the right everywhere in the World.

Sartre was anti-Soviet since at least the 50s. The entire Frankfurt school was anti-Soviet.

Ah now things are getting interesting.

So is your admiration for Communism rather just Stalinism? I'm not even exactly ideologically opposed to Stalin, I just think his methods were ridiculously wasteful and ultimately untenable. But you'll find that much of his achievements were totally out of line with what most think of the Left. He criminalized homosexuality and abortion, promoted upright conduct and sobriety, made overtures toward patriotism and religious feeling after the 1930s, even engaged in his own small-scale shoahcaust during the Zhdanovshchina. Mussolini expressed admiration for him having turned Bolshevism into "Slavic Fascism". Hitler respected him as well.

Trotsky was indeed a rat and is much more what tends to be associated with "Communism". Not only was Orwell influenced by him, so were many eventual Neoconservatives in their youth. There is a direct and unbroken lineage between the ideological imperialism of Trotsky's international revolution and the current set of wars being waged by the West in the name of ARE VALUES. Stalin's socialism in one country, in the other hand, is one more point of comparison between him and contemporary national movements (and even if there was no expressly racial element of his system, he, despite being Georgian, was something of a Russian chauvinist - this is evident as far back as his time as Comissar of Nationalities).

Now even more interesting is the Soviet Union in the mind of Western intellectuals. Likely because of the reasons enumerated above, along with several others, which make it clear that the strong, brutal, cold steel Soviet state was the exact opposite of the utopian fairy tale that these people envisioned for their "Communism", they abandoned it. "After the 1950s" is another important qualification, when Krushchev began his de-Stalinization campaign and revealed all of the "yuman rights" abuses (and outright mass murder) carried out by Stalin's state. It was clear to every beatnik soy cuck at that point that the Soviet Union was not the model they were aiming for. (You also mentioned that the Brezhnev years were uneventful and symbolic of decline, but consider the international system at this time. After the 1950s the Soviet Union had to exist effectively as an autarky. Stalin wasn't nearly so constrained and had the advantages of a decisive military victory to sustain him in his last years).

This is in start contrast with the early years of the Soviet Union, mind you. Even if Lenin himself was a frigid and cold-blooded man, the revolution he oversaw was notorious for the element of sexual licentiousness it carried. Sexual liberation was widespread after the revolution, and was even an explicit goal of the Bolsheviks:

the Bolsheviks joined and were the biggest promoter of the World League for Sexual Reform, attending its large congresses in Berlin in 1921, Copenhagen in 1928 and Vienna in 1930. The Bolsheviks’ position on homosexuality as put by their delegate Grigorii Bakkis in 1923 was:

The present sexual legislation in the Soviet Union is the work of the October Revolution. This revolution is important not only as a political phenomenon which secures the political role of the working class. But also for the revolutions which evolving from it reach out into all areas of life… [Soviet legislation] declares absolute non-interference of the state and society into sexual matters, so long as nobody is injured, and no one’s interests are encroached upon—concerning homosexuality, sodomy and various other forms of sexual gratification, which are set down in European legislation as offences against morality—Soviet legislation treats these exactly as so-called “natural” intercourse.7

...from some kind of socialist orgnization that looks on this favorably. This was very brash for its time, and is already very far along the path that produced the abysmal state of the modern sexual market.

Lenin, even if personally non-committal, was effectively the equivalent of a puritanical Protestant mother who "learns to love" her gay son. He also made increasing overtures toward privatization and agrarian reform before his death in 1924. He distrusted Stalin as much as Trotsky.

So if you're against Trotsky, against the Frankfurt intellectuals, what is it about Communism that recommends itself to you over Fascism (which before the influence of Hitler's hand in Italy did not promulgate any racial codes)?

There is a reason no major scholar holds that view, there is simply zero evidence for it. The move would make no sense anyways since he was not just his closest associate, but also the best friend. That is why Western pseudo-scholars claim it was a lone shooter similar to Oswald.

What do you mean? The purges were messy and extremely brutal, there was no incredible efficiency you are talking about.

Efficient in the sense that he was completely able to crush any semblance of action by the "conspirators", unless you want to consider the fact that he died eventually as the consummation of a 'plot'.

The Holocaust is the best documented genocide of all time. The Jews were also not shipped to any remote places since the death camps were always near the Polish ghettos. The Nazi hatred of the Jews was also not a secret, but the main pillar of the ideology.

I'm not even familair with the literature on Holocaust skepticism. Not like it's easy to find - it is suppressed with unmatched vehemence by the international Holocaust industry. Calling this "the best documented genocide of all time" is ridiculous when there's a tenebrous veil cast over all of it. Immediately obvious are problems with the extent of the killings (6 million? Probably not), the use of gas chambers, the nature of concentration camps (death camps or labor camps?), the motive (a few castigations in Mein Kampf does not mean Auntie Semitism was the "central part" of National Socialism, despite all the repeated emphasis of this point in Holocaust Class).

My point was that even today great works of art are still made so comparing the cinema of old with today's cinema is indeed possible.

Regarding Polish cinema, the decline (though noticeable) wasn't as massive as I thought now that I am looking at it.

I went to the Czech movie database and only filtered the movies that have gotten 80%+ ratings (and the vast majority of people reviewing are uppity anti-communist liberals comparable to those on yelp) and 95% of them come from before 1990.

Though I didn't find an exact source of Shostakovich's quote I could believe it. It's a great paradox, most artists did not in fact like the regime (even the famous Czech director Forman who went on to produce great American movies like Amadeus or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest did indeed migrate from the East) yet were the chief benefactors of it.

I think any of these artists would find it laughable to claim that they were "benefactors" of the regime. Sure there's plenty of funding for the arts, which are hammered into the narrow form of Socialist Realism deemed acceptable by the state. If you don't obey these constraints, not only are you not getting funded, you're getting hounded by the authorities or killed. How is this preferable to the conditions set by the Third Reich, where only entartete Kunst was actually banned but there was a certain freedom to work aside from that? The culture of Germany in the 1930s produced Triumph of the Will, the philospophy of Martin Heidegger and Carl Schmitt, the novels of Ernst Jünger, etc. They performed well in their own right at the Olympics during these years.

Liberalism is a 100% white English made ideology and the fact some dude with a Jewish name was an adviser changes nothing.

Modern liberalism is a huge leap from John Locke and Adam Smith (even if they're a step along the decline). As mentioned above, Trotsky is as much their intellectual progenitor as these men.

(((Jeffrey Sachs))) doesn't just have a Jewish name. He is ethnically Jewish and was the primary advisor for Russia's economic liberalization, in which the country's assests were sold off to men like (((Boris Berezovsky))). I'm not trying to say that the chosen people are the only ones responsible for the plundering of modern countries or that there's some kind of Talmudic conspiracy going on to the total exclusion of everyone else, but it's a fact that Jews are highly overrepresented in just about every process that cripples any given nation. Take a look at the CIA-backed coups in Chile, Iran, etc. you'll find the same thing.

Last edited: