Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Racist Swedish government trying to stop men from marrying Thai women (Feminism's use of demographics to cuck nations)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
In the last 10 years, the number of Thai women marrying Swedish men has tripled, and the numbers keeps growing.
The government of Sweden is looking into trying to limit the number of women that come from Thailand.
THEY ARE LITERALLY CALLING THIS A DIVISIVE AND POLITICAL ISSUE. Yet not a word when millions of Muslim men enter Sweden as fake refugees.
Women don't want an influx of women into the country because they know if there is more pussy to go around, a doubling of females in the market halves their SMV.
But when it come letting in millions of males from the Middle East, Swedish girls are cheering in the streets about "Refugees Welcome".
When there are way more men than women in a country (true in almost every country under for age < 40), they have to compete and simp for women who don't have to try.
This desperation for female attention due to artificial inflation of female SMV is how men become more and more cucked, and how more and more left wing cucked laws are able to be passed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CF83r2U58c&ab_channel=UndeadChronicXIV

idc cos im ethnic, us ethnic guys get our women taken by white guys who are upset white women egos have inflated

idc cos im ethnic, us ethnic guys get our women taken by white guys who are upset white women egos have inflated
curryZoomercoomer

how ironic the guy living in my country talking about how we’re the ones stealing

The absolute audacity...

how ironic the guy living in my country talking about how we’re the ones stealing

The absolute audacity...
:feelsclown:
Swedish men taking muh women..........after we moved to Sweden.

They don’t want to create more future ER’s

Who has to stoop so low as kike foids? Nigger males?
Jewishness runs through the female line (at least in modern cucked interpretations), so being with a kike whore is dooming your kids to be kikes as well.
Is there even a single fully rice male from Sweden on this site?

Jewishness runs through the female line (at least in modern cucked interpretations), so being with a kike whore is dooming your kids to be kikes as well.

Is there even a single fully rice male from Sweden on this site?
It’s over

It’s over
Ancient Jewish rabbis were smart enough to know that the father could literally be anyone, and that kike women are sluts and whores.

The absolute audacity...
tenor.gif

i dont live in cuckmerica you goddamn mutt, my parents were invited here by the Australian Government as skilled workers u cuck

Literally most indians in america are skilled workers, that are the cream of the crop. Most currycels work there while white trailer trash fuck their women, so stfu with your stupid victim cope you fucking chad

tenor.gif

i dont live in cuckmerica you goddamn mutt, my parents were invited here by the Australian Government as skilled workers u cuck
View attachment 355300
View attachment 355301
Literally most indians in america are skilled workers, that are the cream of the crop. Most currycels work there while white trailer trash fuck their women, so stfu with your stupid victim cope you fucking chad
You don’t live in a country made and governed by your people? Then that’s a problem. You could live in Russia or Australia, idc. It’s not your land.

also lol’d. Idc about hindu dindu poopoo shitter scientists. if they’re so great they can go to their home country and teach paneer not to shit on the street.

You don’t live in a country made and governed by your people? Then that’s a problem. You could live in Russia or Australia, idc. It’s not your land.

also lol’d. Idc about hindu dindu poopoo shitter scientists. if they’re so great they can go to their home country and teach paneer not to shit on the street.
indians do not shit in the street

if you hate hindus so much then dont use the USB kek or our numerical systems

why cant you faggot jbwmaxxers fakecels leave the fourm jfl

I wouldnt even mind living in my state of tamilnadu but i dont have citizenship there

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The absolute audacity...
Wow the delusion, the retardation :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel Get a laugh out of this!!!

Wow the delusion, the retardation :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel Get a laugh out of this!!!
tbh tbh whites go and seamaxx, japanmaxx, chinamaxx, indiiamaxx and jbwmaxx and steal women from the native population, but get mad there are ethnics contributing to their countries economy and wealth.

Typical "merican" over reaction. Your retarded anti-sjw ideology isn't going to get any traction over-here in Civilized Europe. I seriously doubt the Swedish government is doing much but over-course Kikes and Americans love thee Sweden bashing.

In the last 10 years, the number of Thai women marrying Swedish men has tripled, and the numbers keeps growing.
The government of Sweden is looking into trying to limit the number of women that come from Thailand.
THEY ARE LITERALLY CALLING THIS A DIVISIVE AND POLITICAL ISSUE. Yet not a word when millions of Muslim men enter Sweden as fake refugees.
Women don't want an influx of women into the country because they know if there is more pussy to go around, a doubling of females in the market halves their SMV.
But when it come letting in millions of males from the Middle East, Swedish girls are cheering in the streets about "Refugees Welcome".
When there are way more men than women in a country (true in almost every country under for age < 40), they have to compete and simp for women who don't have to try.
This desperation for female attention due to artificial inflation of female SMV is how men become more and more cucked, and how more and more left wing cucked laws are able to be passed.

I still don't understand how they justify that as a problem. What's the problem according to them? No, not the SMV, that's our perspective. Their justification. What is it?
Typical "merican" over reaction. Your retarded anti-sjw ideology isn't going to get any traction over-here in Civilized Europe. I seriously doubt the Swedish government is doing much but over-course Kikes and Americans love thee Sweden bashing.
Yeah, clearly overreacting.

:feelsclown:
Swedish men taking muh women..........after we moved to Sweden.
u realise they go to fucking thailand an ethnic country steal the native women, and bring them back

True this is literal dysgenics .They'd do better marrying women of any other ethnic of immigrants for better offspring except maybe Bantu women.

Thanks for reminding me why I hate kikes.

Last edited:
u realise they go to fucking thailand an ethnic country steal the native women, and bring them back
You literally cannot steal women due to massive cucking that gave them rights and stopped viewing them as property

You literally cannot steal women due to massive cucking that gave them rights and stopped viewing them as property
it still is, all the jbw maxxers make fun of ethnic men jfl. there were jbwmaxxers making fun of ricecels when they were married to noodlewhores

[/QUOTE]
I don't understand how Americans don't get they are being taken for a big ride with all this gay anti-sjw, whinging on the internet stuff. This is the nation that was brainwashed into thing Israelis are God's chosen people so nothing surprises me about their stupidity and lack of self-awareness.

This. Thailand is the most cucked country in the world, there's millions of thai foids married to white men so there must also be millions of thaicels since no foreign foid would willingly marry a thai male.

they need the attention and they don't wanna see men being happy and it makes em angry , they wanna see us suffer . HOES MAAAAD

I don't understand how Americans don't get they are being taken for a big ride with all this gay anti-sjw, whinging on the internet stuff. This is the nation that was brainwashed into thing Israelis are God's chosen people so nothing surprises me about their stupidity and lack of self-awareness.
I kind of get what you're saying tbh
The anti SJW "death of the west" content is just pointless hang wringing to take up the time since most of these people have conceded defeat to women and feminism and don't know what to do next.

I thought diversity was our strenght

indians do not shit in the street
View attachment 355306
if you hate hindus so much then dont use the USB kek or our numerical systems
View attachment 355307
why cant you faggot jbwmaxxers fakecels leave the fourm jfl

I wouldnt even mind living in my state of tamilnadu but i dont have citizenship there
Yes they do poo in the street

also if we’re talking about not using inventions then it’s time to stop using your computer, modern architecture, cars, the internet, phone, and basically anything after 1700

This. Thailand is the most cucked country in the world, there's millions of thai foids married to white men so there must also be millions of thaicels since no foreign foid would willingly marry a thai male.
yes i better BummerDrummer is in this video somewehre

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtTdmWxGT-M&ab_channel=BASEDRICEMAN

also if we’re talking about not using inventions then it’s time to stop using your computer, modern architecture, cars, the internet, phone, and basically anything after 1700
you realise indians invented wifi and other shit, obviously if you steal our resources and technologoy of countless other countries whites you will be more advanced, and why are you so upset indians are the top earners in your country, pretty sure they contributed more to the US then you did.

Apparently being racist is ok when it consists in denouncing immigrants making men happy.

you realise indians invented wifi and other shit, obviously if you steal our resources and technologoy of countless other countries whites you will be more advanced, and why are you so upset indians are the top earners in your country, pretty sure they contributed more to the US then you did.
Hindu dindu we wuz kangz. We didn’t steal shit, India pre colonial was a medieval warring states shit hole

Hindu dindu we wuz kangz. We didn’t steal shit, India pre colonial was a medieval warring states shit hole

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7CW7S0zxv4

the british plundered india of its wealth

also jfl most of the white inventions were made by jews

Last edited:

Lol’d. Some calculus that didn’t make its way to India at all and a guy IN A PARLIMENT (white government political idea) talking ENGLISH is your proof.

India before Europeans was a shithole. No industrialization or technology, split among warring princely states. Europeans brought technology and peace. India as a subcontinent being united only came from the British.

N.U.K.E S.W.E.D.E.N.

tenor.gif

View attachment 355300
View attachment 355301
36% indian scientist in NASA is a myth , a lie.

can we just nuke all of scandinavia like now please

we have literally nothing to lose, 1/10 stacies with 10/10 standards are gone, chads are gone, mudslimes are gone, it's wins all around

Lol’d. Some calculus that didn’t make its way to India at all and a guy IN A PARLIMENT (white government political idea) talking ENGLISH is your proof.

India before Europeans was a shithole. No industrialization or technology, split among warring princely states. Europeans brought technology and peace. India as a subcontinent being united only came from the British.
Yes and that's a fact. Shashi tharoor is actually a British agent, masquerading as indian. He is a British stooge in indian establishment. He killed his 3rd wife as he was in a affair with a paki muslim journalist ( suicide fuel for Muslim paki copers ).

his party has lost so badly, in last 6 years that there days are numbered and he could go to jail in future.

Last edited:
based swedes.

lmfao, the divorce rate with swedish women is 55% while it's only 15% with thai women

Apparently being racist is ok when it consists in denouncing immigrants making men happy.
Racism is okay whenever it's in women's favor in this deluded society.