Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Radiohead is good music for LDAR

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Ive gotten several of their psychodelic albums now.
Im currently listening to Hail to the Tief.

Appropriate as this is what you are if you're ugly and have the audacity to approach a girl.

Appropriate as this is what you are if you're ugly and have the audacity to approach a girl.

I believe that holes dont deserve dramma. Holes have to be coldly despised.

OK Computer album it sounds like the most decent album and is the best from the band Radiohead, but aside from Paranoid Android, which is an excellent song, Radiohead is boring, overrated band and very ambient; It's a band with talent in instruments, yes, it produces music that can be thought of as quality for some, but it's not fresh music, with a definite aesthetic, but a dead song, ie LDAR band: Radiohead is boring, only Paranoid Android saves, Radiohead not bad, but sometimes boring and overall boring, boring, so without much explanation, whatever

OK Computer album it sounds like the most decent album and is the best from the band Radiohead, but aside from Paranoid Android, which is an excellent song, Radiohead is boring, overrated band and very ambient; It's a band with talent in instruments, yes, it produces music that can be thought of as quality for some, but it's not fresh music, with a definite aesthetic, but a dead song, ie LDAR band: Radiohead is boring, only Paranoid Android saves, Radiohead not bad, but sometimes boring and overall boring, boring, so without much explanation, whatever

You are stupid animal. That is all.

You are stupid animal. That is all.
did you hate Lux? It bothers you? probably not: I don't know if someone would make a thread of whether Lux is hateful, it is not, in my opinion, not that it is valuable at this point: Lux just said it's boring, is something like that offensive? Ain't no bravado, ok, I understand, nothing wrong, can express opinions, this forum is not a place for battles between anyone, no use, whatever

did you hate Lux? It bothers you? probably not: I don't know if someone would make a thread of whether Lux is hateful, it is not, in my opinion, not that it is valuable at this point: Lux just said it's boring, is something like that offensive? Ain't no bravado, ok, I understand, nothing wrong, can express opinions, this forum is not a place for battles between anyone, no use, whatever
You behave like a female

I can't stand the high-pitched voice of the singer for a long period of time.
sometimes I go back to listen to "no surprises", "paranoid android" or "karma police" but I don't spend hours listening to them...

OK Computer album it sounds like the most decent album and is the best from the band Radiohead, but aside from Paranoid Android, which is an excellent song
Good taste Lux-kun

You behave like a female
the answers are always these; What do you mean, would you elaborate on what you said please(i dont care, scenic act)? They say I write and my mannerisms may seem feminine but I am male, definitely not a foid for sure: Yeah, not a foid, this might just be bravado, I don't know: After all, who would analyze my posts and say I write as a foid? I am not a female, and even if I write in a way that does not "look masculine", it does not attest to anything or prove that I am a foid, for I certainly am not; but that doesn't solve anything, so whatever

Good taste Lux-kun
Fuck you. You like rock stuff as brainded hipstsrs.
Ok computer sucks.

Kid a and amnesiak and Hail to tief are good only
the answers are always these; What do you mean, would you elaborate on what you said please? They say I write and my mannerisms may seem feminine but I am male, definitely not a foid for sure: Yeah, not a foid, this might just be bravado, I don't know: After all, who would analyze my posts and say I write as a foid? I am not a female, and even if I write in a way that does not "look masculine", it does not attest to anything or prove that I am a foid, for I certainly am not; but that doesn't solve anything, so whatever
Only female can be so stupid inane and shalow

Fuck you. You like rock stuff as brainded hipstsrs.
Ok computer sucks.

Kid a and amnesiak and Hail to tief are good only
I liked Kid A too, but OK Computer was always my favorite. I don't listen to Radiohead anymore though, so I don't really give a fuck.

Fuck you.
did you hate Wiseman? It bothers you? probably not: I don't know if someone would make a thread of whether Wiseman is hateful, it is not, in my opinion, not that it is valuable at this point: Wiseman just said it's boring, is something like that offensive? Ain't no bravado, ok, I understand, nothing wrong, can express opinions, this forum is not a place for battles between anyone, no use, whatever

Only female can be so stupid inane and shalow
I'm inane, yeah, is what you say, or at least what they say, will it make a difference? Of course not: I'm not a female, I'm not a foid, I'm male, and if Lux said radiohead is boring it doesn't make the whole context and subject any less important: After all, it's frivolous, "shallow" as you said; It would be curious to know how many users seem to find certain things shallow, or if Lux is hateful, but Lux is invisible so it doesn't matter; It's just bravado at this point, not at all important, because really, what I said is just to explain the whole situation, then whatever

I liked Kid A too, but OK Computer was always my favorite. I don't listen to Radiohead anymore though, so I don't really give a fuck.

did you hate Wiseman? It bothers you? probably not: I don't know if someone would make a thread of whether Wiseman is hateful, it is not, in my opinion, not that it is valuable at this point: Wiseman just said it's boring, is something like that offensive? Ain't no bravado, ok, I understand, nothing wrong, can express opinions, this forum is not a place for battles between anyone, no use, whatever
I'm inane, yeah, is what you say, or at least what they say, will it make a difference? Of course not: I'm not a female, I'm not a foid, I'm male, and if Lux said radiohead is boring it doesn't make the whole context and subject any less important: After all, it's frivolous, "shallow" as you said; It would be curious to know how many users seem to find certain things shallow, or if Lux is hateful, but Lux is invisible so it doesn't matter; It's just bravado at this point, not at all important, because really, what I said is just to explain the whole situation, then whatever
Both of you speak in third person of themselves

Wiseman agrees with Lux

Both of you speak in third person of themselves
Lux has nothing to do with it: Some things have to be the way they are, Lux is not responsible for many and is aware of what he does in others, but I'm just not here : It's funny, isn't it? Lux sits down, writes, typesets, and although they say his grammar and loquaciousness is feminine, effeminate, he reads and thinks nothing much, he reveals, for he is not female, he is not a femoid, he is male, you understand what did lux say? That's pretty much it: If he answered a reply this way, it's simply because he had to reply like this, there's no other alternative: I'm not here, I repeat: I'm not here, in this forum or talking to any of you, but Lux always thinks about it, Lux has his own experiences, personal experiences about what he went through, about the tragedy that plagued and corrupted what he thought was something dreamy and beautiful to him: And Lux has many names, not just Lux , he changes, I change (correcting), he is not static, but whatever really, is up to yourself to be projected this way and think that

Lux has nothing to do with it: Some things have to be the way they are, Lux is not responsible for many and is aware of what he does in others, but I'm just not here : It's funny, isn't it? Lux sits down, writes, typesets, and although they say his grammar and loquaciousness is feminine, effeminate, he reads and thinks nothing much, he reveals, for he is not female, he is not a femoid, he is male, you understand what did lux say? That's pretty much it: If he answered a reply this way, it's simply because he had to reply like this, there's no other alternative: I'm not here, I repeat: I'm not here, in this forum or talking to any of you, but Lux always thinks about it, Lux has his own experiences, personal experiences about what he went through, about the tragedy that plagued and corrupted what he thought was something dreamy and beautiful to him: And Lux has many names, not just Lux , he changes, I change (correcting), he is not static, but whatever really, is up to yourself to be projected this way and think that
Are you fucking bot

Are you fucking bot
no, I'm not a robot (there's a song about it, whatever): I'm just a functional human being who is kind, refined and polite, a different person, certainly averse to the number: Now, Lux? He thinks about what he is of himself, and how would I use a bot to make posts? Impossible, certainly impossible: After all, I wouldn't know how to do that; if Lux is a bot this I don't know but he seems human to me it depends on your definition of what a human bean is, whatever

I LDAR to paranoid Android, no surprises, karma police and airbag alot as a teen.

Radiohead are lifefuel.
Really like Yorke's solo stuff too.

I think Lux is a bit non NT.

30% for posting gay content.

I was wrong about Radiohead; all of Radiohead albums are what can be considered "great" and "good", except Pablo Honey; I knew Radiohead through Paranoid Android, played in the credits of the episodes of Ergo Proxy, one of my favorite animes (Along with Serial Experiments Lain), and since then I have apperceived that it is unique; just a correction in the time lapse, there is no need to expose my tastes (including Animes and Music), part of my uniqueness will not be known at a level, it would just be a reaction of an affection that wanted to expand and be effected but that would have no effect or would receive appreciative attention in any way or evaluative form of adoration or indirectly "cute" or venerative validation, as a mold that perfects and extinguishes my loneliness ...

Last edited:
The most based posters thread just got revived

never got into radiohead tbh

What's people's opinion on @Nothingness

I was wrong about Radiohead; all of Radiohead albums are what can be considered "great" and "very good", except Pablo Honey; I knew Radiohead through Paranoid Android, played in the credits of the episodes of Ergo Proxy, one of my favorite animes, and since then I have apperceived that it is unique and my personal favorite "group"; the best album is Ok Computer...
low iq NPC opinion tbh, you should do more listening

pablo honey and the 1993-1994 era is when their music showed the most incel traits, like raging over oneitis (Creep), brooding over being treated like crap by normalshits (Vegetable, Prove Yourself), striving to achieve and get somewhere despite being buried in shit (Stop Whispering, most songs), and just plain sperging out like an autist (Blow Out, Pop is Dead)

post 1994 their music is for soys to cope with loneliness in a "beautiful" way and black-fingernails roasties to listen to while they're "depressed" and inbetween boyfriends

pablo honey and the 1993-1994 era is when their music showed the most incel traits, like raging over oneitis (Creep), brooding over being treated like crap by normalshits (Vegetable, Prove Yourself), striving to achieve and get somewhere despite being buried in shit (Stop Whispering, most songs), and just plain sperging out like an autist (Blow Out, Pop is Dead)

post 1994 their music is for soys to cope with loneliness in a "beautiful" way and black-fingernails roasties to listen to while they're "depressed" and inbetween boyfriends
Understandable the postulated argument about the era of Pablo Honey, exposed by the user "turbocuckcel_7000" as an objection to the opinion given by ME regarding the album Pablo Honey, which I accepted as "reasonable", considering that Pablo Honey, although inferior to the others later albums, has good lyrics compared to other albums from that Era; in general, if evaluated from this perspective, any song is soy, so not much of a "given" and "objective" objection; furthermore, I do not consider Radiohead as a "cope", I use my own contemplation of myself as a "cope" mode, and another thing: the tone of the conversation continues without any tonal degree of ferocity and hatred, so I can only to say that, although the comic misrepresentation that my "iq" is supposedly low, I recognize that it is for parodic purposes, then everything is normal; In general, there are many soy songs nowadays but Radiohead, of certain extensions, does not seem to be heavily drunk in pure soy, so light doses that can be softened with our appreciative spraying from any artistic medium.

Last edited:
I was wrong about Radiohead; all of Radiohead albums are what can be considered "great" and "good", except Pablo Honey; I knew Radiohead through Paranoid Android, played in the credits of the episodes of Ergo Proxy, one of my favorite animes (Along with Serial Experiments Lain), and since then I have apperceived that it is unique; just a correction in the time lapse, there is no need to expose my tastes (including Animes and Music), part of my uniqueness will not be known at a level, it would just be a reaction of an affection that wanted to expand and be effected but that would have no effect or would receive appreciative attention in any way or evaluative form of adoration or indirectly "cute" or venerative validation, as a mold that perfects and extinguishes my loneliness ...
Just revive a dead thread theory

Just revive a dead thread theory
Not useless "necro", brings what your consider relevant or not, is subjective in terms of liking what i wrote or not; i dont matter anyway in the end: Is packs of information, but is relevant to the discussion, so is not wrong, is subjetive in terms of disliking or simply "Liking", so whatever

Not useless "necro", brings what your consider relevant or not, is subjective in terms of liking what i wrote or not; i dont matter anyway in the end: Is packs of information, but is relevant to the discussion, so is not wrong, is subjetive in terms of disliking or simply "Liking", so whatever
Just write a paragraph theory

Just write a paragraph theory
You just said this because you dont enjoy what i write or is interested in me, so not "based", so whatever

You just said this because you dont enjoy what i write or is interested in me, so not "based", so whatever
I’ve read everything u just wrote and let me tell you what i think about it.

Not my thing
Understandable the postulated argument about the era of Pablo Honey, exposed by the user "turbocuckcel_7000" as an objection to the opinion given by ME regarding the album Pablo Honey, which I accepted as "reasonable", considering that Pablo Honey, although inferior to the others later albums, has good lyrics compared to other albums from that Era; in general, if evaluated from this perspective, any song is soy, so not much of a "given" and "objective" objection; furthermore, I do not consider Radiohead as a "cope", I use my own contemplation of myself as a "cope" mode, and another thing: the tone of the conversation continues without any tonal degree of ferocity and hatred, so I can only to say that, although the comic misrepresentation that my "iq" is supposedly low, I recognize that it is for parodic purposes, then everything is normal; In general, there are many soy songs nowadays but Radiohead, of certain extensions, does not seem to be heavily drunk in pure soy, so light doses that can be softened with our appreciative spraying from any artistic medium.
I like you

:giga:

I Will (LA Version) is such a great version of the original song